Android/iOS Legend of Mir 1 on LG KG150

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
I was surprised myself, sprites are looking actually pretty solid. What is pretty weird is the choice of enemies in the normal world though, you are fighting mummies, egyptian pharaons with sticks and.. cows. All of that in woods. Studio was probably too lazy to make desert areas, so they just put cows with mummies and pharaons into woods. What is not that lazy is the lava world, which has orcs and boss looking like a tauren with big axe. There is also second lava world which I have not been able to reach yet, but there should be at least 2 new enemies as well.

It was already installed and I suppose every LG KG150 had it with Sudoku. Mir 1 on PC looks cool! Makes me wonder how great the game was for generation(s) before ours. I'll probably take a look around and learn more about the game and give it a go.
Anyways, here is a video of lava world and some more photos:
Phat 😃

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Whats the chances of somebody on here being able top rip it off the phone and emulate or something, closer to 0% am guessing? am not smart enough to even think about it
Post automatically merged:

That's cool! Yours is at least named Legend of MIR, not just "Game 2."

Now i just need to find a charger to fit it

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Just looked these phones are £7 on eBay, might get one 😂

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Wonder if some even later models of that phone would still have the game. Only did a fast check, there are 800 and 810 models, also split for European and American market. Maybe sellers might supply the info?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
The problem is that phone is using a proprietary LG OS, making it difficult to emulate. And any newer OS (like Symbian) which could be emulated wouldn't have the game on as it would need to be written in a different language (like java).

Would be nice if it were possible to just grab the game file, but not sure if that would be something which could be done on these old phones.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Just looked these phones are £7 on eBay, might get one 😂
i got mine for a tenner it should come Thursday or Friday lol it was harder to find a working charger than the phone:LOL: ill try record some more footage when its here.
Wonder if some even later models of that phone would still have the game. Only did a fast check, there are 800 and 810 models, also split for European and American market. Maybe sellers might supply the info?
its worth asking the seller had the one i bought listed as a KG150. So just to make sure i sent him a message he got back to me to say it was actually a KG130 but it still had the game installed on it.
The problem is that phone is using a proprietary LG OS, making it difficult to emulate. And any newer OS (like Symbian) which could be emulated wouldn't have the game on as it would need to be written in a different language (like java).

Would be nice if it were possible to just grab the game file, but not sure if that would be something which could be done on these old phones.
Thought that would be the case. Well if you know anybody who would be interested and capable to give it ago id be more than happy to donate it.

Be great having something like this as a mini game while your waiting for respawns or something.