Avoid Legend of Mir 2 Diamond (Custom Low Rate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
Most server owners work more than a day on their servers, don't abandon them after a week and don't take donations until the very moment they shut down the server.

What would you call a guy who takes a donation from you and then proceeds to shut off the server?
i wasnt saying u were doing anything wrong tbh i agree that they should be avoid im just saying that people should retract their payments and all servers keep peoples money so its hardly any different to arcadia which people spend £100s on and this server people can spend £100s on its their choice to do that meaning its their issue

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
ill use a restaurant as my example because its easier to grasp.

most if not all places in the UK have a food standards certificate issued by the local council i believe.

now i think of LOMCN as a council, it doesnt shut a place down unless it has too, now if people go into a 1 star place (as guided by the councel) buy something to eat and eat it, then try to get their money back because the food was crap, its not the councils fault, they told you its only got 1 star and you still chosde to eat.

you also dont deserve your money back, the food was prepared to the best of their standards, you ate it all, you dont deserve it back.

not aimed at anyone but theres a strange missunderstanding where people think its okay to spend money on a server then try to recall the payments AFTER they have spent them, like its their right to do so.

that behaviour is disgusting and they deserve the untrusted tag that the "council" gives them.

so pay attention to the food standars warning before you eat....

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
ill use a restaurant as my example because its easier to grasp.

most if not all places in the UK have a food standards certificate issued by the local council i believe.

now i think of LOMCN as a council, it doesnt shut a place down unless it has too, now if people go into a 1 star place (as guided by the councel) buy something to eat and eat it, then try to get their money back because the food was crap, its not the councils fault, they told you its only got 1 star and you still chosde to eat.

you also dont deserve your money back, the food was prepared to the best of their standards, you ate it all, you dont deserve it back.

not aimed at anyone but theres a strange missunderstanding where people think its okay to spend money on a server then try to recall the payments AFTER they have spent them, like its their right to do so.

that behaviour is disgusting and they deserve the untrusted tag that the "council" gives them.

so pay attention to the food standars warning before you eat....

You should've mentioned restaurants that keep your credit card details to rob you. You know, some server owners will use your credentials to log on other servers to steal things.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
mate to made this server take along time and when i try open you give me a avoid with no deatlis that not fine anyway but that broken anyway for you avoid
if you talking about i open game to farm gold all people do that like bon when him open server put all box item in gameshop and noone talking about that
and no one can do talking bon and hany not normal people for that you all can,t do anything with him
but with new people like me avoid yea ?
More like you took all of 5 mins to make this poorly done server , you aint bothered logging on in over 2 weeks , you have done no updates , the server is now down , and then you wonder why people have put an " avoid " tag on it , people like you are nothing more than leeches on mir who try to rip off the mir community anyway possible , with as little effort as possible !!

Status
Not open for further replies.