Avoid Legend of Mir 2 Diamond (Custom Low Rate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
Live Date: Friday (today) 7pm GMT

AutoPatcher : It will be ready in a few hours.:

Full Client: http://www.mediafire.com/file/10710087cv446ga/Client.rar/file

Download:Exe/ini http://www.mediafire.com/file/kxz3thu2s4n4vbg/Client.rar/file

Discord Link :

p_17012p5761.jpg

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
day 1 and a bug already , when your in oma caves you can @home to go to bw , when you go to bichon mines or anywhere else on game you type the command and it dont work ..................

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
There’s some serious glitch or bug or something I’ve not seen before, every now and then everything seems to go slow motion and like lag, happens more in mobs, really strange 😬

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
day 1 and a bug already , when your in oma caves you can @home to go to bw , when you go to bichon mines or anywhere else on game you type the command and it dont work ..................
no bug in oma cave just when you type "home and sorted ..
Post automatically merged:

There’s some serious glitch or bug or something I’ve not seen before, every now and then everything seems to go slow motion and like lag, happens more in mobs, really strange 😬
get a off show mon name and i have to fixed that now.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
no bug in oma cave just when you type "home and sorted ..

get a off show mon name and i have to fixed that now.
@home still does not work , im stuck in the middle of pi when you type @home the 8 second message comes up and then it does nothing !!

this servers clearly just been thrown up with no thought into it , you start off near border village , do some quests , head over to bw town , but when you get there , there is no place to buy rts or town teles , the npc that supposed to sell them only sells poison and amulets , and the npc stone has places to tele to like Prajna island , you tele there , and it lands you in the middle of the island , with no mobs you run bk to the town , and theres nothing in there , no npc to tele you back to bw , and the @home option does not work , meaning your char is now stuck in pi with no way bk !!!
Then you send a bug report to the gm 3GENA , and hes not bloody on !!!

Last edited:

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
this servers clearly just been thrown up with no thought into it.... , no npc to tele you back to bw , and the @home option does not work , meaning your char is now stuck in pi with no way bk !!!
Then you send a bug report to the gm 3GENA , and hes not bloody on !!!

I feel like there is a joke in here somewhere around server being marked as Avoid that could go with this comment ^_^

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
I feel like there is a joke in here somewhere around server being marked as Avoid that could go with this comment ^_^
you would think so wouldn't you lol , did the best thing , logged off and deleted it lol

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
What I find ****ed up is that there’s always afew certain players that are so ******* desperate to play these kind of servers they will always pop up.
Honestly there discord was making me cringe with how these ppl are. 🤢
They also need banning along with the ppl that make them.

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
What I find ****ed up is that there’s always afew certain players that are so ******* desperate to play these kind of servers they will always pop up.
Honestly there discord was making me cringe with how these ppl are. 🤢
They also need banning along with the ppl that make them.
i mean they only play the server

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
hi guys i just have 5 players on the server now .
i have a work along time on the server but for nothing
for that i have to change the files to hight rate.

• Haha
Reactions: Brenin

HxH

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 17, 2017
lmao, pls more drama, keep it coming to make mir great again

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
Lol obviously he saw the hype around artificial with it being a super low rate and thought ''hmm everyone must just be into lowrates now, I'll chuck one of those up'' XD.

3Gena should be added to future avoid lists aswell ,during his covid server his brother was logging on peoples accounts n using their GG (mine included) hoping they wont notice, except he left the empty mails in the inbox.. then randomly wipes server claiming he lost files on dedi when in truth people already outleveled his content n he probably didn't have time to add more so wiped it, wacks the wiped server back online for 1 week? then see's his usercount at 10 and does not bother interacting at all n closed that without a word.

Finally now has teamed up 2 weeks later with remedi or whoever this is and let them use his discord for the numbers he has remaining in them in exchange for a cut of the donations.. lol Quite obvious 3gena has joined the lets suck as much money from the community as possible group.

Reactions: Belle and deano13

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
You gta be a complete idiot to donate on these sort of servers though tbh lol.... it’s clearly obvious what there aim is 🤦🏻‍♂️ Wasn’t even worth playing until artificial comes out, spent about 4 hours on it and I’m done 🤣

Reactions: Tai and xXxX
Status
Not open for further replies.