Avoid Legend of Mir 2 Diamond (Custom Low Rate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
Because when you beg us to remove the avoid tag, this is exactly the opposite of what you should do.
mate to made this server take along time and when i try open you give me a avoid with no deatlis that not fine anyway but that broken anyway for you avoid
if you talking about i open game to farm gold all people do that like bon when him open server put all box item in gameshop and noone talking about that
and no one can do talking bon and hany not normal people for that you all can,t do anything with him
but with new people like me avoid yea ?

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
mate to made this server take along time and when i try open you give me a avoid with no deatlis that not fine anyway but that broken anyway for you avoid
if you talking about i open game to farm gold all people do that like bon when him open server put all box item in gameshop and noone talking about that
and no one can do talking bon and hany not normal people for that you all can,t do anything with him
but with new people like me avoid yea ?

Thank you for confirming your intentions were to 'farm gold out of the community

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Hey Megon,

Your English is good but not 100% so little hard to read at times.

Alecs can speak for himself but he has addressed the issue with you.

You are working with parties that are perm banned and not welcome to host servers on this platform. You received the Avoid tag as a way to protect and warn our community of this.

However if your server has potential and something people will love... No matter what tag we put in players will be drawn to it. Players will always make their own mind up and they are doing with the comments above.

You have admitted above you opened the server just for a cash grab above our community is not here for you to reap money from when you please. We are here to play a game we have loved for over 10 years and you sht all over it with your comments.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
thought i would give this " avoid " server a try , and fair play it don't seem to bad EXCEPT the gm needs to fix a few issues
1) oks is impossible to kill its speed is insane noone from any level can touch it or kill it
2) bosses with ranged attack can hit you from way off screen , for instance Minotaur King , the only way to kill it is to either have your pet , or keep running back and forth on and off screen drop a spell then run way back as he hurts no matter what level your at
3) sabuk wall dont work , the wall started , i went to take it and it didnt hand it over , even though i was only 1 on game lol , and even with me walking in and out of the palace it still didnt work , ( not sure how the only other guild in game managed it ) lol
4) Lms dont work as there is no npc to even click on
5) crafting npc ( ermm where do you find the ingredients for them )
6) Rift npc does not work , no matter how many are in your group
7) gm has not been on in past week , not sure if hes given up on it
8) Awakening npc ( any point ? glyphs dont drop )
9) where does 50+ kit drop , been in highest caves and found none ?
Apart from them game seems ok lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Ardbeg

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Don't know how old he is or his ability with the files but he has got a server up for people to play. If they choose.
Don't know what he has as far as gameshop and moneymaking items are concerned. No one is compelled to pay money for anything. If you do have to buy something to proceed, buy it or don't. It's your choice.

Lomcn is a great place with many very good people but sometimes there is a tendency to take a dump on someone who doesn't necessarily deserve it because he asks the same question in two or three locations or asks something obvious to many but escapes others.
He's trying. Little acorns and all that.
If he's been ripping people off and taking money under false pretences, then it's actually a legal matter.
If he's genuine but still f*cks up, cut him some slack.

My two penneth.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Don't know how old he is or his ability with the files but he has got a server up for people to play. If they choose.
Don't know what he has as far as gameshop and moneymaking items are concerned. No one is compelled to pay money for anything. If you do have to buy something to proceed, buy it or don't. It's your choice.

Lomcn is a great place with many very good people but sometimes there is a tendency to take a dump on someone who doesn't necessarily deserve it because he asks the same question in two or three locations or asks something obvious to many but escapes others.
He's trying. Little acorns and all that.
If he's been ripping people off and taking money under false pretences, then it's actually a legal matter.
If he's genuine but still f*cks up, cut him some slack.

My two penneth.

In his gameshop is all the general stuff you would find in there for a price in gg , but no way to buy stuff with gold, you even have to pay in gg to open your 2nd bag lol, but i as of yet have spent no real money , and managed to play it , its just a shame hes not actually logged on , so i can get him to fix the little issues so far i have found in game :(

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Well its been nearly 2 days since i last posted about this server , and the gm still has not logged on , which gives me the opinion that , hes given up on it , or hes just waiting for a donation notification to come through for him to then have to log on to maybe give someone their gg , which is a shame , but its now clearly looking like the initial feedback on this " avoid " server is true , gm was clearly just in it for the chance of earning some cash , whilst doing as little as possible to the server , maybe he should be banned for a failed attempt at this poorly done cashcow !!

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Thought I'd have a look before making more judgemental comments so I downloaded and logged on last night.
Were 4 online. I saw two people in fairly high stuff so something drops.

First observation was that the initial quest NPC used Edens Elite in its welcome message !
There weren't enough hens around to complete the basic quest. I had to run round finding them.
Some shops had contents, some didn't.
Quests seemed to be working but you only find your target monster on some when you see the name on the screen.

The full download contains all libraries etc. but no client exe or inis. These are a seperate download.
It took a while but worked.
The patcher was offline but the game started and char creation worked fine.

I didn't get deep enough into anywhere to judge further.

Like many crystal clients, the initial startup begins with a black screen but the music was playing. Alt+tab to minimise the black screen and then use the game icon to maximise again bringing the game to the front.

Crystal servers work by virtue of the ease of setup so nothing amazing in that respect.

My opinion is that GM/Admin need to be very prominent at the initial stages of a server to show they have real interest in it and that it's more than a 5 minute wonder. Complete silence or failure to address even basic issues is obviously a warning sign.
I'm not saying that's the case here but others seem to be saying so.

To sum up :-
It's a crystal server using at least some second hand environment data from Edens Elite.
It's online.

• Sad
Reactions: stonecold316

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
well sent a personal message to the owner of server roughly 48 hours ago to his personal account on here, he has not logged onto the game in the past 2 weeks , and still no reply , asking him if he is ever gonna log bk on to game , or has he given up ? will keep you all updated , but i'm not holding my breath with this lol

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
well sent a personal message to the owner of server roughly 48 hours ago to his personal account on here, he has not logged onto the game in the past 2 weeks , and still no reply , asking him if he is ever gonna log bk on to game , or has he given up ? will keep you all updated , but i'm not holding my breath with this lol

Did you think we marked the server as avoid because we were bored?

• Haha
Reactions: stonecold316

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
What would you do differently?

How do you combat people who have been banned and untrustworthy on their own accounts working round their ban via alt accounts or attaching themselevs to other users servers?

Doesn't matter what we do, we're always doing it wrong. If we didn't tag untrusted server some people would come crying "wHy dIdN't yOu tElL uS hE wOuLd KeEp OuR mOnEy AnD sHuT dOwN tHe SeRvEr". They actually do even after they were warned so...

The decision was taken to protect players and keep the community as healthy as possible. Suggestion are always welcome but we can't just do magic against leeches whose only objective is to scam people.

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
Doesn't matter what we do, we're always doing it wrong. If we didn't tag untrusted server some people would come crying "wHy dIdN't yOu tElL uS hE wOuLd KeEp OuR mOnEy AnD sHuT dOwN tHe SeRvEr". They actually do even after they were warned so...

The decision was taken to protect players and keep the community as healthy as possible. Suggestion are always welcome but we can't just do magic against leeches whose only objective is to scam people.
doesnt every server owner keep their money and shut the server down lol easy solution is to retract payments at the end of the server but only if its a cashcow

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
doesnt every server owner keep their money and shut the server down lol easy solution is to retract payments at the end of the server but only if its a cashcow

Most server owners work more than a day on their servers, don't abandon them after a week and don't take donations until the very moment they shut down the server.

What would you call a guy who takes a donation from you and then proceeds to shut off the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.