sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
I'm LIVE on YouTube now 03/14
Come join the chat :)

Post automatically merged:

Legend of Mir 2 Wemade official Test Server Day 1 LIVE now!
Come chat and have fun :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chriz

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
What Live means for you LOL, can't tell recorded from live. Everything is livestream, nothing recorded but there is total video time... ho hum

I take it, the video is Euroreborn server but just above it you have "0ficial Wemade Server Livestream" title.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
What Live means for you LOL, can't tell recorded from live. Everything is livestream, nothing recorded but there is total video time... ho hum

I take it, the video is Euroreborn server but just above it you have "0ficial Wemade Server Livestream" title.

Live means live. Once he finishes you can watch the video he recorded while playing live.

The Official Wemade title is because he started streaming and he hasn't changed it.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Live means live. Once he finishes you can watch the video he recorded while playing live.
OK, what I was trying to say is that it is not clear which is which. I think I made similar comment back on this thread when I watched his video, supposedly live, but then it ended and I found out, it wasn't live stream I was watching but recorded video from some time back... no big deal, it is mainly psychology because what it really does matter if what you see is live or old few hours or days.

I guess only way to tell is to watch progress bar, if it progresses or if you can jump forward, it is old recorded video. Not sure if live stream videos show total video length, sometimes live stream has it but it is just a dummy.

Even major tv networks are confusing these days when they rebroadcast old sport events because the station logo says 'live' under it when it is years old. I talk about North American TV. In EU when I am home, the live sign by station logo really means live, it doesn't get recorded with the event, so replay at later times doesn't show 'live' by the station logo.

-------- happens to me quite often on the forum, I edit post to add to it and when I save it, it says automerge as if I made a new post and it got tacked to the previous one, but the added text is missing, happened to me again right now, maybe a forum bug?

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
OK, what I was trying to say is that it is not clear which is which. I think I made similar comment back on this thread when I watched his video, supposedly live, but then it ended and I found out, it wasn't live stream I was watching but recorded video from some time back...

I guess only way to tell is to watch progress bar, if it progresses, it is old recorded video. Not sure if live stream videos show total video length, sometimes live stream has it but it is just a dummy.

Even major tv networks are confusing these days when they rebroadcast old sport events because the station logo says 'live' under it when it is years old. I talk about North American TV. In EU when I am home, the live sign by station logo really means live, it doesn't get recorded with the event, so replay at later times doesn't show 'live' by the station logo.

Are you ok?

• Haha
Reactions: Tai

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. I do watch YT videos but don't pay that much attention to things like this, specially when streams are linked to outside webpages, like here to LOMCN, it is quite clear on YT page otherwise.

@sprite110911 thanks and keep it up, I'd log on to look by myself but now that Zircon spawned the fashion of email activation and other servers adopted it, ICBA to pop on them.
?? the forum is buggy !!

Last edited:

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. I do watch YT videos but don't pay that much attention to things like this, specially when streams are linked to outside webpages, like here to LOMCN, it is quite clear on YT page otherwise.

@sprite110911 thanks and keep it up, I'd log on to look by myself but now that Zircon spawned the fashion of email activation and other servers adopted it, ICBA to pop on them.
?? the forum is buggy !!

Im glad you like it and thank you.
sorry for the confusion
Video in the forum signature section is mylast live streaming like @Alecs said mainly because you missed my LIVE streaming.

Legend of Mir: Eternal (Mir 3D) Day 1 LIVE now~ :)

Last edited:

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
i wonder if you wan help me with a question pls.
which mir is this in the video?! is it mobile mir or pc mir ?!