Legend of Mir 2 - Valkyrie

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
can someone upload client with all patches some reason my autopatcher is blocked from downloading think its a gaming block

Northend

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2017
Test server currently down?

---------- Post Merged at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Test server currently down?

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
I went away for a few days after the first night of testing but the only issue I found was that the game had big issues when trying to increase the resolution it was hurting my eyes and giving me a headache. I'm running my desktop in 4k and I tried to scale the game to 1680 as that is what I found best for Mir Apoc and Chronicles but unfortunately these game files didn't like that at all so I tried a few other resolutions but I just couldn't find one that looked clear. wish I could have taken some screenshots for you before I left.

Last edited:

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
@forspinki

Game resolution got changed after Beta with screenshots and stream, it can now run at 1920x1080 fullscreen borderless if that helps anyone!

gav

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2014
is this server ever going to be running ok keep spending money on pets and kees crashing all time