Legend of Mir 2 - Valkyrie

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Agree it’s a decent server, but the pet rental system.... meh -.- kinda puts me off!

People are scared by the sub bosses you can get but these are the starter ones that actually have no real power to them, they stay as lvl 0 too, they are extremely tanky for the early levels but damage wise, a lvl 7 LESSERskeleton summoned pet from a decent sc'd taoist has more damage. The best pets are the lynx's that can be lvled or may come elite (btw elite just means auto lvled to lvl 7 or it may be lvl 8, from testing), lynx's do decent damage like a tao's lesser and you can also get that as a ranged but these are extremely rare from the pet manager, rnjesus or million spend at least, if you die or get murdered pet is gone.

Pet's are here to give a slight edge to grinding, your pet can take hits for you and dish out some, extremely useful for melee sustain when you don't have ur partner or guild members online especially. Also a slight edge to pvp, if you are determined to go solo for the day you can spend a bit for a basic ranged pet or spend a lot to luck a lynx range pet and that will give you a bit of flinch+damage in pvp, remember tho if you die it dies and you have to spend a truck load again and lvl it!

tldr - Pets from pet manager have weak damage, they are there for tank/utility!
pets are here to help, not ruin anyones experience, ask wiz's (it's funny tho that I've met a good few wiz's in my mir time who don't even care about pets, wasted advantage! and they can have 5!)

ALSO needs mentioning : All bosses do x3 damage to pets/summons.

Last edited:

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
People are scared by the sub bosses you can get but these are the starter ones that actually have no real power to them, they stay as lvl 0 too, they are extremely tanky for the early levels but damage wise, a lvl 7 LESSERskeleton summoned pet from a decent sc'd taoist has more damage. The best pets are the lynx's that can be lvled or may come elite (btw elite just means auto lvled to lvl 7 or it may be lvl 8, from testing), lynx's do decent damage like a tao's lesser and you can also get that as a ranged but these are extremely rare from the pet manager, rnjesus or million spend at least, if you die or get murdered pet is gone.

Pet's are here to give a slight edge to grinding, your pet can take hits for you and dish out some, extremely useful for melee sustain when you don't have ur partner or guild members online especially. Also a slight edge to pvp, if you are determined to go solo for the day you can spend a bit for a basic ranged pet or spend a lot to luck a lynx range pet and that will give you a bit of flinch+damage in pvp, remember tho if you die it dies and you have to spend a truck load again and lvl it!

tldr - Pets from pet manager have weak damage, they are there for tank/utility!
pets are here to help, not ruin anyones experience, ask wiz's (it's funny tho that I've met a good few wiz's in my mir time who don't even care about pets, wasted advantage! and they can have 5!)

I had a level 7 spider thing and it absolutely shredded things till around level 50, I just think it’s not a good idea to a pet rental system on a low-mid rate server? The advantages some people will get over others will be massive, and the fact you don’t lose pets on log out, reboot etc means these people will have this pet for pretty much ever until they die ofc, other then the pet rental I think the servers absolutely spot on, loved playing the beta!

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
The advantages some people will get over others will be massive, and the fact you don’t lose pets on log out, reboot etc means these people will have this pet for pretty much ever until they die ofc

Be careful with words, "massive" could be applied to Apoc's tao situation where they solo bosses and get sweet lootz, we're talking about grinding here.

My brother was playing a wiz on Valkyrie, he had 5 lvl 7 aphnid's spitters at lvl 38 (2 tile range hitters)! tbh it's a little bit sickening that warr's and sin's have a lot to say about casters, their sustain/mass damage/utility or whatever, and once the ball is thrown in their court, they act like "**** MAN, what u doing!? this isn't my ball!" xD (i'm looking at you bob!)

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I’m all for the 1 x pet rental, it makes early grinding as a war/rogue more pleasant. Most of the pets are weak, the lynx was the best I had as it flinched ppl in PvP BUT it’s just 1 pet and very easily killed by pkers so you would be lucky to keep it come live when the usercount is a lot higher than beta.

The pets are also slow, it really is just a QoL thing for cave/quest grinding. The RnG also means at early lvl you won’t be spamming 50k a pop to have a decent 1 all the time when they could be killed at any time. I spent best part of 2Mil to get my considered best, a Lynx...which also got killed by ppl within about 10seconds after I had it for abit. (And that was lvled to 6)

Just my take on it Deano, don’t think your spider would have last until 50 (25) if it was live. :tongue:

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
i would try but a new account.. put me off got to be reason youve made a new account. maybe on live date if 200+ i may give a go but not a great start like to know what money grabbers are making what ect theirs a few that was in makeing so just interested to see whos the one man team

So your saying you won’t play because the server owner has never owned a lomcn account? Grow up lol, he’s stated he’s a lurker and has used others lomcn accounts, also to koribans post, when did he ever state he was a 1man band? I know he’s the main person and he has 2 extra coders, who can help with everything else? You lot are rather retarded and just assume everything on these forums when you know nothing about someone...

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
Hi Everyone -

Open beta is now over,

I would like to thank everyone who took part and hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

I would also like to say that there were very few major bugs found if any at all which is good.

I will be posting a live date in the next week or so.

Thanks again

Regards
Valkyrie

Reactions: tibz

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Good Luck.

Everybody saying they're not going to play because of the person writing the thread is a bellend. If somebody make's good content it really doesn't matter who they are, as long as it's not clearly P2W.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Good Luck.

Everybody saying they're not going to play because of the person writing the thread is a bellend.

And that is so strange because i'd rather new bellends than veteran bellends ;D

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
i can confirm this is not a one man team

I will come out as the servers mapper and world creator. There are a few of us and their reasons for keeping identities secret is not for any reason except that they are all faggots who don’t want their names tarnished if it flops

/Valkryie Map Man

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016

/Valkryie Map Man

63496565.jpg

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

I will come out as the servers mapper and world creator. There are a few of us and their reasons for keeping identities secret is not for any reason except that they are all faggots who don’t want their names tarnished if it flops

/Valkryie Map Man

Yeah it'll def flop with you as part of the team.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003

/Valkryie Map Man

Wasnt funny the first two times, isnt funny this time....

Ontopic - server looks decent hopefully we dont get two servers released at the same time

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
Hello Dear all,

After open beta being so successful and finding literally no bugs and the server being extremely balanced.

I am pleased to announce Valkyrie Mir2 will be going LIVE on 11th Jan at 8pm.

Again i would like to thank all the beta testers for their work and input over the last week.

see you all on the 11th!!

Regards
Valkyrie

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Hello Dear all,

After open beta being so successful and finding literally no bugs and the server being extremely balanced.

Again i would like to thank all the beta testers for their work and input over the last week.

Regards
Valkyrie

Best of luck mate :)

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Hello Dear all,

Regards
Valkyrie

Best of luck dude

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Hello Dear all,

Regards
Valkyrie

This is Big. So Big I’ve ordered in supplies...crate of red bull...15 pots of pringles...a new mouse mat to engage and use the ultra smooth gameplay to tear a hole in SinPakis arse early doors, (if he has the bottle to join🥕)

Hyped for this mate, enjoyed Beta, can’t w8.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
15 pots of pringles....

This explains a lot, some guy was infront of me shopping, noticed like around 10 or so pringles tubes with a lot of bread/buns and other billy basics, the MMO release diet right there?? Can't argue tho, pringles still 50% around uk still right? xD