Legend of Mir 2 - Valkyrie

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Re: [Custom C# Files] Legend of Mir 2 - Valkyrie

Why would anyone think it would be that plum? These files are obviously using crystal.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Termy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
server looks great, maybe best dont know gm less judgement, hope its available soon

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Nope not my place, tbh he sent me some screenies months ago, never thought he'd actually come through.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
you have inspired me to do a map layout for my server, even if its just for my eyes haha

Also where did you get that boat icon from?!
GIVE!
The first thing I did was stick 6 A1 sheets to my wall and draw out the world map & key points... amateurs
It's invaluable if you actually want to map out a connected story & zones.

maybe best dont know gm less judgement
In a world of anonymity, reputation is all you have.
There is only one reason you would hide your previous 'reputation', because it is unjustifiably bad.

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
are warrior skills not shown here staying? like thrusting is not replaced by that Kinetic slash?

not friend of cooldown times but that remains to be seen how it plays out in actual practice

perhaps spamming powerful skill could be gotten around by making the skill do less damage if spammed by player and attain full strength only if triggered after some period of time equal to that desired 'cool down time'?

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
think just the image changes on certain skills are shown, I'm sure they'll have a site or something setup

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Could be Luke, galaxy owner. As **** as a server owner he is for ditching galaxy, can't deny that server was fun as ****.

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
Hi,

no im not any of these people, i have never had my own forum account i just used to use other peoples accounts to browse the forum.

I was always a lurker never a poster. In terms of the new account i wanted to finally make my own, fresh for the server.
As somewhere for me to post updates etc from, im sure you can understand,

This is my first server and plan on making it a brilliant one for everyone to enjoy.

As stated in original post i have been working on these C files for a good 2 years+ on and off.

I will most likely do a little beta where characters are wiped afterwards, but as everything is brand new i don't want to spoil the initial "what do i do"
factor.

In terms of all skills for classes, every skill from euro mir is in these files as i wanted to leave the original skills so there was at least some sort of familiarity with the server.

In regards to ETA i don't want to really give any kind of date as it upsets players when you set a date and it isn't met.

I am aiming for Dec time, with plenty of notice of live date (not just 2 weeks notice)

[MENTION=17419]Yuzu[/MENTION] - what is so bad about the C files? i personally think they are top grade and on a side note would like to thank all the developers making it possible for me to create this server.

I have changed many things with the PVP aspect as i feel its such a monumental side of the game and have done everything i can to make it play extremely smooth. I am 100% certain if you play my files you will feel the same.

Regards

Valkyrie

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Hi,

no im not any of these people, i have never had my own forum account i just used to use other peoples accounts to browse the forum.

I was always a lurker never a poster. In terms of the new account i wanted to finally make my own, fresh for the server.
As somewhere for me to post updates etc from, im sure you can understand,

This is my first server and plan on making it a brilliant one for everyone to enjoy.

As stated in original post i have been working on these C files for a good 2 years+ on and off.

I will most likely do a little beta where characters are wiped afterwards, but as everything is brand new i don't want to spoil the initial "what do i do"
factor.

In terms of all skills for classes, every skill from euro mir is in these files as i wanted to leave the original skills so there was at least some sort of familiarity with the server.

In regards to ETA i don't want to really give any kind of date as it upsets players when you set a date and it isn't met.

I am aiming for Dec time, with plenty of notice of live date (not just 2 weeks notice)

@Yuzu - what is so bad about the C files? i personally think they are top grade and on a side note would like to thank all the developers making it possible for me to create this server.

I have changed many things with the PVP aspect as i feel its such a monumental side of the game and have done everything i can to make it play extremely smooth. I am 100% certain if you play my files you will feel the same.

Regards

Valkyrie

I never liked crystal files pvp as a melee really mate the fact that there was no skill needed and just hold shift if u had more dc then them you will always win no chance to bait shots or walk pvp unless u have changed that then ive got no problem with it tbh .

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
I never liked crystal files pvp as a melee really mate the fact that there was no skill needed and just hold shift if u had more dc then them you will always win no chance to bait shots or walk pvp unless u have changed that then ive got no problem with it tbh .

Hi -

Yeah this is exactly what i have done, walk PVP used to be non existent and i hate that.

along with a lot of other changes to the PVP mechanics.

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Hi -

Yeah this is exactly what i have done, walk PVP used to be non existent and i hate that.

along with a lot of other changes to the PVP mechanics.

it isnt mir if u just hold down shift to win thats how i feel ofc.

thats pretty nice a video would be quite nice tbh and how have u changed it may i ask ?

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
it isnt mir if u just hold down shift to win thats how i feel ofc.

thats pretty nice a video would be quite nice tbh and how have u changed it may i ask ?

https://vimeo.com/298994261

made a quick video, using the kinetic slash skill as you can see its a charged attack similar to flaming sword with a shorter cool down and a lot weaker.

edit - for some reason it wouldn't let me embed a vimeo vid. ill use YouTube next time

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Would you be able to dodge the sins hit and hit him while he is mid slash?

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
Would you be able to dodge the sins hit and hit him while he is mid slash?

[video=vimeo;298999711]https://vimeo.com/298999711[/video]

https://vimeo.com/298999711

Here is a video from a few weeks ago, things have improved since then.
This is like two level 22's fighting each other, just to give you a little idea.

There is checks in place to ensure that not one for one hit all the time but obviously with a rogues attack speed they are going to hit again while you move making it difficult for you to always evade their attacks, but it is possible yes.