Legend of Mir 2 - Valkyrie

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

kuelab

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
Sabuk Wall
A couple questions

Taoist Portal can be used in both directions? how many times for each player?

This portal can be used in PVP to send a near player far from you?

Thanks!

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Beta officially ending on Saturday, pvp testing starting tomorrow (Thursday), boosting to lvl 80 (equivalent to lvl 40-45 in normal) via npc + equipment.

Any try hards pm me for invite into new guild i'm lvling, ta!

/Libero

Last edited:

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Beta officially ending on Saturday, pvp testing starting tomorrow (Thursday), boosting to lvl 80 (equivalent to lvl 40-45 in normal) via npc + equipment.

/Libero

this legit or you trolling lol?

---------- Post Merged at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:08 PM ----------

any link to download the beta client?

Its on main page -.-

marloner3224

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2018
whats your ign? i will try this beta

---------- Post Merged at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:35 AM ----------

/Libero

whats your ign? i will try this beta

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
holy... this server is so much fun, cant wait it comes out, everything just looks brand new and interesting

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
Server now rebooted,

NPC added to safezone to level you to 80 giving relevant kit and spells to test later game PVP

Look forward to seeing you

Regards
Valkyrie

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Good going on the lvl increase for PVP. Been a good night sparring everyone, really enjoyed it and tbh not to many tweaks to do.
Overall feels quite balanced considering there’s different spells in the mix.

You’ve been on point to date with ironing out the minor bugs so I’m sure your iron these last pvp bits too...feeling confident this server is gonna fly.

Really well done mate I’m itching for live now, especially after tonight. Happy days.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
haha I am up to my eye balls with final year of uni degree and twitching to play this server with the amount of amazingly positive feedback seeing!

Looking forward to seeing a release date to distract me from uni a bit ^_^

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Just one question, really.

Is this a one-man team and do you have a full time job in real life?

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
Just one question, really.

Is this a one-man team and do you have a full time job in real life?

i think hes a one man squad, but hes one man who seems already better than the apoc team, just the amount of exploits and scandals that happened in the first 10 days of their server was *inaudible* joke, knob jocks.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
does the server have a marriage feature

Yes but no teleport feature, only xp buff, have no idea if this is gonna be expanded.

Teleporting to areas via warp stone, RT/DE/TT scrolls and Wiz teleport are all expensive and I think this is right, would like to see something else given to marriage (if people even need it to be more that is..).

Last edited: