Legend Of Mir 3 Orion500

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
www.rndpro.com ??
hahahah gl in this then

UPDATE: 13/07/12

We are even closer! we have sorted out the Titles(rebirths) so when you login u name with title will be anounced, caves sorted and will be tested tomoz. Last of the drops will be completed tomoz and final mob testing, npc will be 100% done tomoz aswell. Sunday (unsure on time) will be release date if all goes to plan tomoz. i'll keep you posted!

/PepsiMAX

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
As it says in the advert the forum link will be availble onced it's installed.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
UPDATE: 13/07/12

We are even closer! we have sorted out the Titles(rebirths) so when you login u name with title will be anounced, caves sorted and will be tested tomoz. Last of the drops will be completed tomoz and final mob testing, npc will be 100% done tomoz aswell. Sunday (unsure on time) will be release date if all goes to plan tomoz. i'll keep you posted!

/PepsiMAX

Red - that is a job a 2yr old could do, i found out how to do that after 2 days of learning how to do mir3. you really need to get things in your post that is exciting, everyserver has Player logs in. all you have done is change it and make it read from a .txt for there names. i have released Titles ( http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?76828-User-Titles-in-Replace-of-Master-Student ), maybe use that. its abit more exciting.

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
I wasn't wanting to make it sound like it was a new thing lol, was just saying i got it sorted, i don't want to get rid of the master/student to have the titles on players name as i want master/student to stay, thanks for the advice anyways.

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
Okay that will be sweet, if you do release i might include it in a update. Thanks and goodluck with finding it out.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
I dont think you can do titles with m/s tbh. Or maybe can an get rid of sabuk / dmw titles ??

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I dont think you can do titles with m/s tbh. Or maybe can an get rid of sabuk / dmw titles ??
My guess would to be use the Master&Student script where it puts the title for Master&Student?
+ possible few tweaks.. not sure, never used 3.55s

Last edited:

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
im guessing you two clearly don't understand English or just to stupid to actually read the post you both need to grow the **** up and stop saying crap on every server being posted on lomcn.

you both sit and slate every server but your own.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
im guessing you two clearly don't understand English or just to stupid to actually read the post you both need to grow the **** up and stop saying crap on every server being posted on lomcn.

you both sit and slate every server but your own.

Atleast me and tkila had an server and we play an server on our own

Stop cry , same as you done on all servers,cry cry and insulting ..:)

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle

guessing these roms don't learn anything if they honestly think people get upset over games..

and as for your server's.. your not even aloud to advertise on here there that bad.

p,s if your not playing no one wants your pointless comments..

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

1. Click Start *
2. Click Shut Down
3. Unplug PC
4. Smash it up
5. Sit in corner of room

You might make some friends with your house rats or something then..
I should make a book "5steps to getting a life"

Last edited:

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
The funny thing is he try's to insult people with his terrible English and by doing that he's just making himself look like a total idiot.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Exactly... Tkila should just make his own spanish LOMCN since he is all up for making websites for money and then leave here for good? :/

- AND TAIFUN SHOULD FOLLOW HIM ASWELL!

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Taifun banned for a month. Maybe that'll teach you to show some respect around these areas, if I find you're using another account to post it'll be a permanant ban instead.

Reactions: Sanity

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Thankyou, a mod that has some sense!
Might get some peace around here now and people might come look at the threads.
Before it was just full of crap and probably put people off the server!
Anyway Goodluck on server guys! :)

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
Sorry for late reply guys, i will update you later today on how we are progressing, if you re-read my main post it clearly states donation is users choice, no more donation for items/rbs.

If you guys want some screenshots just say and i will put a few on later.
Thanks

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
hi bud, sweet i will join if server is good and not open for donations

Status
Not open for further replies.