Other Legend of Mir 3D

afshangrudar1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2009
You can get the client downloader from here as long as you have a chinese IP:<br><br>http://download.17173.com/1000297/10/10901513/<br><br>I am getting my Shanghai team to D/L and upload it for me so ill share the link once I get it

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Not sure what I think of it tbh...

The 3D objects will most likely make things easier for Shanda to create new content... I personally think that the current Mir is far easier on the eyes though, maybe I am mad.

Excited needless to say, just unsure.

Sam

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
Wow, so closed beta its over? anything news about an international server?

hoeva

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2011
dead game indeed
it has been in "open beta" since Feb 26, and there are 6 servers running now.( starting in feb, a new server every month)
Shanda game, as the developer and publisher, attempted to duplicate how the game was, how people felt and what happened in the early days of mir. However, what they have been doing ... just dose not fit in this time. the game feels all about hunger marketing to me.

1. Player needs to a purchase cd-key(includes 228 hours of game time) which cost about 26 EUR. but, there are limited servers running and limited key supply. (the game account was once reached hundreds of EUR)

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
if we could export the data that would be insane for any 1 trying to recreate in unity, or anything like that

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
stop the bs....ther are half million player online right now....

hoeva

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2011
No release date or something?
official open beta on July 7th

---------- Post Merged at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:35 AM ----------

seriously, 6 servers and 500k player online? that's over 83k on each server.

---------- Post Merged at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:38 AM ----------

official open beta will be on July 7th, servers open @ 2 pm local time.
2 new servers will be open. seems no cd-key required.
free to play before lvl 7
on one of server, you can get a skill book(
Thunder Storm, Half Moon, or Mass Healingdepends on your class)@ lvl 20 if you prepay 36 RMB

yy5201353

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 26, 2015
are you joking?i have played this game and already sold my account now afk, they sold about 120k cdkey, and half of them have been afk because this game is really disgusting. Most of the online players are bots in mine cave to farm gold. And the economic system of this game is complete bs.you have to pay 7% tax when you face to face transacting. The gold cannot be dropped to ground and changed to goldbar. Even worse, shanda sells gold secretly by its gold auction which does not exist in the old mir2. the price of druglarge is twice of the Korean mir2 while the mobs have low rate of gold. The special repairing is more expensive. Further more, Ordinary Players cannot afford spell s like flamingsword, summonshinsu, magicshield which are mostly produced by a gambling system that costs a lot of gold and most players will lose their gold with nothing. These three spells' price is about 10k~30k RMB. Shanda manges to cheat players' money. Nobody in china trusts shanda who is the symbol of evil and greed.

Last edited: