Legend Of Mir 4 (Basic Starters Guide)

Join Discord
So with the game Launching on Steam, Android, & ISO on the 26/08/2021 at 4AM GMT I decided to try create a beginners guide for those who didn't try the Closed Beta but intend to play at launch. (By no means do I know everything and some of the information may be translated incorrectly or be different from the Korean version of the game If that is the case please post the correct information and I will edit this main Post).

Important Information: Only Valid until the 25/08/2021
If you have a Phone or Tablet compatible with Mir4 I suggest Pre-registering on that then linking it up to your steam account after you have installed it on an Android or ISO Device and gotten the free Pre-registering gifts when it launches.

These are the Rewards.
1. [Rare] Mystic MIR Ring, 2. Advance Tonic x 10, 3. Prosperity Tonic x 10, 4. Greed Tonic x 10, 5. Vigor Pills (30 minutes) x 10.

However if you don't have a Phone or tablet don't worry about it there is a workaround. First you will need to go and Download and install
Bluestacks As default it will create a 32 bit Nougat version but if you follow This Guide it will show you how to create a 64 bit Nougat instance which is capable of Preregistering and downloading the game before Launch.

The Classes

Warrior Tank & Melee Physical DPS

The Warrior class is a close ranged melee combatant that has the best defense in the game it excels in both Solo & Group PVE however its damage is slightly lower than the other classes in the game. On the Korean Mir4 this class is recomended over the Lancer as it is more versatile and is free to progress friendly.

Lancer Melee Physical DPS & Off-Tank
The Lancer class is a close-mid ranged melee combatant with a wide selction of AOE attacks its damage is higher than that of the Warrior however its defence is not as high. On the Korean Mir4 this class is Tier 1 in 1V1 PVP/PK however it requires stuff from the Cash shop to reach its maximum strength.

Taoist Healing & Ranged Magic DPS
The Taoist is a ranged magic user with single target and medium sized AOE it also has healing and shielding spells and is valued as the most important class in the game. On the Korean Mir4 they say this class is the most free to progress class however it struggles with auto fight in the earlier levels but becomes very powerful later on.

Wizard Ranged Magic DPS
The Wizard is a ranged magic user with significantly higher DPS than the taoist and the largest AOE's it has a few defensive spells to help with its survivability as it has the weakest defense in the game. On the Korean Mir4 they say this class is also very free to progress friendly however it does use a lot of potions early on.

Archer Ranged Physical DPS (Not ingame at launch Speculation from Gameplay videos. Link 14 person group 9 of which are archers.
The Archer is a ranged physical damage dealer it has a lot of powerful attacks both AOE and single target. On the Korean Mir 4 their are a lot of people playing this class for raids, wars ect and the videos I've seen of the class make them look extremely powerful in both Solo & Group PVE/PVP.

Tip On Korean the Tier list for F2P is Tier 1 Taoist, Tier 2 Wizard, Tier 3 Warrior, Tier 4 Lancer the Archer wasn't on any of the lists I could find but I'd guess it falls into Tier 2 pushing the Wizard and Warrior back a Tier and there is no garentee that it is as free to progress friendly as the Tier 1-3 classes are.

Mir 4 Global Offical Website Has some basic information.

Here is a Link to a basic guide on the korean Mir 4 Website.

Here is a Link to the game encyclopedia on the korean Mir 4 Website.

Here is a few Basic begginers guides with useful tips Link 1 Purchasing Guide, Link 2 How to get Rare equipment, Link 3 General information, Link 4 Useful Tips.

Things that might not translate correctly: Wizard > Predicative or magician, Lancer > Samurai, Taoist > Swordman or Tsu. Materials on English server may be named differently to Korean

Large scale PVP fight at High level Link
Lower level PK vs lower level players Link

The Plan is to all Join EU 11 at launch and make a guild Currently Hurcules is providing a community discord for us all. Link to Discord

Updated 25/08/2021

Last edited:

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Absolute terrible game. lol this is what i think the mir player`s who cant pvp play. Just my 2 p anyway... auto play???? quest clicking lol. unsure why skill being mentioned tbh. but again each to their own ? ;/

Well you clearly haven’t done much PK then lol, because you need to utilise skills and no auto if your PKing on here, otherwise your just a sitting duck if you try auto PK lol

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Both points are correct tbh

1. There is skill involved as if u don’t do the right thing you are dead, if u don’t dodge and roll from boss AOEs your dead, same for PvP.

2. There are noticeable guilds with P2W ppl in already, it’s hard to kill them and there over powered compared to F2P. Lomcn guild will be able to compete with 50-75% of the server…the other 15% will be tough but winnable with our numbers…the remaining 10% P2W we may have to get the wallet out lol

Reactions: Vyse

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Yeah I did say Whales will have an early game advantage but that will even out down the line. For the most part this advantage comes from having Blue equipment out the gate well most of us are still using tier 4 green with a couple of blue items, some comes from Epic spirits which provide better effects than the blue and green ones, lastly is the skills when you hit Rank 5-8-9-10 on skills they get significant powerboost or new effects that make them a lot more powerful. (9-10 can only be crafted)

There is 1 whale with a lvl8 spell must have spent £1000 to get it which as an individual makes them very powerful but that 1 skill isn't going to carry the entire party through raids or the game because past 40 it starts becoming better to group up and hunt than solo. (also raids are locked by PS which holds them back)

Honestly I think the LOMCN guild will catch up if we stick at it at some point.

As for the shop The Freemium purchaces IMO are the £7.60 daily skill summon pack and the £7.60 spirit summon pack. You get 16 summon tickets of each type (save until you have 10 as you can do a 10+1 summon) in addtion you get 1600 gold for each which can be used to buy outfits, or do addtional summons.

But out of the two I would recommend the Skill summons pack as it will allow you to catch up quicker. You don't need them as the skills can drop in certain areas but the drops are low. Don't forget to do the copper summons aswell for spirits and skills a guildie got an epic spirit from there the other day.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Well you clearly haven’t done much PK then lol, because you need to utilise skills and no auto if your PKing on here, otherwise your just a sitting duck if you try auto PK lol
I have purposely switched into PK mode and to target players only.

Literally wiping entire groups of people without doing a thing lol. When bots are fighting bots, it just comes down to basic stats...I have more, and have always won :D Most people "playing" this game, aren't even playing. I'm at least stating my gear up properly whilst it runs around on auto-pilot.

FYI for anyone curious. Cannot fleece the population by selling **** from multiple accounts because you need gold to use the market place, which you have to buy :D Even if i sold stuff, it charges you a % of the value, so i could probably get away with spending $3 per account to get the first items rolling, but...not worth the effort lol.

Reactions: astrix

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
I have purposely switched into PK mode and to target players only.

Literally wiping entire groups of people without doing a thing lol. When bots are fighting bots, it just comes down to basic stats...I have more, and have always won :D Most people "playing" this game, aren't even playing. I'm at least stating my gear up properly whilst it runs around on auto-pilot.

FYI for anyone curious. Cannot fleece the population by selling **** from multiple accounts because you need gold to use the market place, which you have to buy :D Even if i sold stuff, it charges you a % of the value, so i could probably get away with spending $3 per account to get the first items rolling, but...not worth the effort lol.

So you’ve been killing people that are auto farming through out the day lol, guess you haven’t got to magic square then and contested for the zones, bosses and everything else, and then there’s secret peaks, again full of actual players contesting and fighting for bosses and zones, I totally agree up to say level 30 under 30k PS it’s faceroll, and the auto is great for farming things to use to craft n all sorts, when you see big groups on players on the maps there more then likely just auto farming mats whilst at work etc like I do, but when you go to the proper zones as I mentioned above then g/l lol.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
So you’ve been killing people that are auto farming through out the day lol, guess you haven’t got to magic square then and contested for the zones, bosses and everything else, and then there’s secret peaks, again full of actual players contesting and fighting for bosses and zones, I totally agree up to say level 30 under 30k PS it’s faceroll, and the auto is great for farming things to use to craft n all sorts, when you see big groups on players on the maps there more then likely just auto farming mats whilst at work etc like I do, but when you go to the proper zones as I mentioned above then g/l lol.

Actually Magic Square was exactly where I was going it lol. Also got engaged on whilst afk in the farming floors....came back to a "You have killed x" in chat lol

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Actually Magic Square was exactly where I was going it lol. Also got engaged on whilst afk in the farming floors....came back to a "You have killed x" in chat lol

Yer so the farming floors lol where people drop in for 30mins to just blitz auto farm for exp or stones and crafting mats etc, wait till you land in a boss square or contest for the exp zones lol it’s a totally different game, you need to utilise your skills and play manually, like I said I agree most the everyday stuff is auto, but once you get into the zones you have to contest for things it’s a totally different game.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Yer so the farming floors lol where people drop in for 30mins to just blitz auto farm for exp or stones and crafting mats etc, wait till you land in a boss square or contest for the exp zones lol it’s a totally different game, you need to utilise your skills and play manually, like I said I agree most the everyday stuff is auto, but once you get into the zones you have to contest for things it’s a totally different game.

I was killing people in the normal floors the same way without a problem. The farming floor I obviously got engaged onto, I wasn't the one attacking afk players, so they would have been active players...but got killed by me when I was basically an auto bot while I was taking a shower.

Even when "active" there really isn't much variation between the auto attacking and the manually playing, aside from moving out of the range of attacks every now and again.

Anyway, I uninstalled it as I can't make money off it, and as above...there is zero engagement in the game lol.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
I was killing people in the normal floors the same way without a problem. The farming floor I obviously got engaged onto, I wasn't the one attacking afk players, so they would have been active players...but got killed by me when I was basically an auto bot while I was taking a shower.

Even when "active" there really isn't much variation between the auto attacking and the manually playing, aside from moving out of the range of attacks every now and again.

Anyway, I uninstalled it as I can't make money off it, and as above...there is zero engagement in the game lol.
Each to there own mate I guess, but the higher you get the more control is needed.

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015

You dont need your own gold to list on market place but it does take a % of the sale (this % is reduced as you progress) and if you want to you can farm darksteel and trade it for draco crypto and cash out that way.

Upgrade materials sell best on market