Legend Of Mir 4 (Basic Starters Guide)

Join Discord
So with the game Launching on Steam, Android, & ISO on the 26/08/2021 at 4AM GMT I decided to try create a beginners guide for those who didn't try the Closed Beta but intend to play at launch. (By no means do I know everything and some of the information may be translated incorrectly or be different from the Korean version of the game If that is the case please post the correct information and I will edit this main Post).

Important Information: Only Valid until the 25/08/2021
If you have a Phone or Tablet compatible with Mir4 I suggest Pre-registering on that then linking it up to your steam account after you have installed it on an Android or ISO Device and gotten the free Pre-registering gifts when it launches.

These are the Rewards.
1. [Rare] Mystic MIR Ring, 2. Advance Tonic x 10, 3. Prosperity Tonic x 10, 4. Greed Tonic x 10, 5. Vigor Pills (30 minutes) x 10.

However if you don't have a Phone or tablet don't worry about it there is a workaround. First you will need to go and Download and install
Bluestacks As default it will create a 32 bit Nougat version but if you follow This Guide it will show you how to create a 64 bit Nougat instance which is capable of Preregistering and downloading the game before Launch.

The Classes

Warrior Tank & Melee Physical DPS

The Warrior class is a close ranged melee combatant that has the best defense in the game it excels in both Solo & Group PVE however its damage is slightly lower than the other classes in the game. On the Korean Mir4 this class is recomended over the Lancer as it is more versatile and is free to progress friendly.

Lancer Melee Physical DPS & Off-Tank
The Lancer class is a close-mid ranged melee combatant with a wide selction of AOE attacks its damage is higher than that of the Warrior however its defence is not as high. On the Korean Mir4 this class is Tier 1 in 1V1 PVP/PK however it requires stuff from the Cash shop to reach its maximum strength.

Taoist Healing & Ranged Magic DPS
The Taoist is a ranged magic user with single target and medium sized AOE it also has healing and shielding spells and is valued as the most important class in the game. On the Korean Mir4 they say this class is the most free to progress class however it struggles with auto fight in the earlier levels but becomes very powerful later on.

Wizard Ranged Magic DPS
The Wizard is a ranged magic user with significantly higher DPS than the taoist and the largest AOE's it has a few defensive spells to help with its survivability as it has the weakest defense in the game. On the Korean Mir4 they say this class is also very free to progress friendly however it does use a lot of potions early on.

Archer Ranged Physical DPS (Not ingame at launch Speculation from Gameplay videos. Link 14 person group 9 of which are archers.
The Archer is a ranged physical damage dealer it has a lot of powerful attacks both AOE and single target. On the Korean Mir 4 their are a lot of people playing this class for raids, wars ect and the videos I've seen of the class make them look extremely powerful in both Solo & Group PVE/PVP.

Tip On Korean the Tier list for F2P is Tier 1 Taoist, Tier 2 Wizard, Tier 3 Warrior, Tier 4 Lancer the Archer wasn't on any of the lists I could find but I'd guess it falls into Tier 2 pushing the Wizard and Warrior back a Tier and there is no garentee that it is as free to progress friendly as the Tier 1-3 classes are.

Mir 4 Global Offical Website Has some basic information.

Here is a Link to a basic guide on the korean Mir 4 Website.

Here is a Link to the game encyclopedia on the korean Mir 4 Website.

Here is a few Basic begginers guides with useful tips Link 1 Purchasing Guide, Link 2 How to get Rare equipment, Link 3 General information, Link 4 Useful Tips.

Things that might not translate correctly: Wizard > Predicative or magician, Lancer > Samurai, Taoist > Swordman or Tsu. Materials on English server may be named differently to Korean

Large scale PVP fight at High level Link
Lower level PK vs lower level players Link

The Plan is to all Join EU 11 at launch and make a guild Currently Hurcules is providing a community discord for us all. Link to Discord

Updated 25/08/2021

Last edited:

Onceiliv

LOMCN Member
Oct 9, 2020
Apparently theres like a pet buying system and u make it fit how u do
Post automatically merged:

It mentioned like you equipped them with items

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
It's on mobile better then the best game probably out them immortal sword games of mir were pretty cool I have to believe in this it'd like my option ATM I have never played this by hoping for the best standards really mate
id rather **** in my hands and clap than touch this garbage. It's not better than anything its a copy of every other auto play "game" that's designed for one thing and that's to get as much cash from the player base as possible.

Reactions: Pzia

Onceiliv

LOMCN Member
Oct 9, 2020
Well then.

Think of it as a brand new mir server offering different content who plays plays end of

Lol think of bing lol 45 made in grinding it's a student start low exp brand new official

Well then.

Think of it as a brand new mir server offering different content who plays plays end of

Lol think of bing lol 45 made in grinding it's a stubent start low exp brand new official

Last edited:

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
@JoeDunn If you don't wanna play it thats fine but I don't understand why you and others feel the need to slag off a game not even out and that you have no interest in playing.

You keep going on about Auto fight but as others who tested have said after 22-25+ auto fight becomes less useable and every video of content I've seen lvl35+ they are being played manually this also leaves you open to being PK'ed without fighting back so its not as big an issue as your making it out to be.

Then there is the cash shop its no different to every P-server on LOMCN or pretty much every other MMORPG that is out nowdays.

Are they out to make money damn right they are as is every other company who ever made anything look at Snacksters Rip off Macdonald Big Stack, or Any book, game, movie ect ever made but I bet your not on their forums complaining about there products so why spread such negativity on here?

Reactions: Slayer1985

Onceiliv

LOMCN Member
Oct 9, 2020
Lol its mir 4 not mir 2 or 3 but 4!!!!! Maybe some people have to go back to school

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
@JoeDunn If you don't wanna play it thats fine but I don't understand why you and others feel the need to slag off a game not even out and that you have no interest in playing.

You keep going on about Auto fight but as others who tested have said after 22-25+ auto fight becomes less useable and every video of content I've seen lvl35+ they are being played manually this also leaves you open to being PK'ed without fighting back so its not as big an issue as your making it out to be.

Then there is the cash shop its no different to every P-server on LOMCN or pretty much every other MMORPG that is out nowdays.

Are they out to make money damn right they are as is every other company who ever made anything look at Snacksters Rip off Macdonald Big Stack, or Any book, game, movie ect ever made but I bet your not on their forums complaining about there products so why spread such negativity on here?
We are reacting like that because your advocating a game to be as good as mir and mir3 when it dont even come close.

Reactions: XloverBoy7X

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
@Pzia I Don't remember saying it was better than Mir2 or Mir3. But if a none biased company did a Review I'm 99% sure it would be refered to as being better than Mir 2 or 3 in every field that they judge an MMORPG on because Mir 2 and Mir 3 are decades old now.

The Lomcn community consists of what maybe 100-300 active players if that where as this will probably out number the forum by atleast a factor of 10+ at launch meaning there will be larger scale PVP, active group content unlike all the P-Servers which pretty much design solo players content with a dwinderling community and very little PVP and if it does have PVP its never in the slightest bit balanced.

The largest scale PVP I've had on a LOMCN server recently was Ben Mir3 (maybe 40 of us) and thats only because he has chinese players who love to fight english players and vice versa but because the balance for PVP was so messed up and GM won't listen He went from 110 UC to 70 and the QQ chat that the chinese sent the GM christ sakes they were sending him death threats over the issues.

marloner3224

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2018
looks interesting but why they put a battle power on it this make looks obvious p2w sh!t like other mobile mmos

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
@Pzia I Don't remember saying it was better than Mir2 or Mir3. But if a none biased company did a Review I'm 99% sure it would be refered to as being better than Mir 2 or 3 in every field that they judge an MMORPG on because Mir 2 and Mir 3 are decades old now.

The Lomcn community consists of what maybe 100-300 active players if that where as this will probably out number the forum by atleast a factor of 10+ at launch meaning there will be larger scale PVP, active group content unlike all the P-Servers which pretty much design solo players content with a dwinderling community and very little PVP and if it does have PVP its never in the slightest bit balanced.

The largest scale PVP I've had on a LOMCN server recently was Ben Mir3 (maybe 40 of us) and thats only because he has chinese players who love to fight english players and vice versa but because the balance for PVP was so messed up and GM won't listen He went from 110 UC to 70 and the QQ chat that the chinese sent the GM christ sakes they were sending him death threats over the issues.
See this is where the misconception is, i really dont care about bens issues his server was crap end of same with eden and unfortunately zentaur too. but a non biased company as you so put it reviews on all aspects of a game which doesnt realy say whether a game is good or not, do you class mir 2/3 as good as say wow or d3? id say yes by far and why is that? because i enjoy mir a lot more than them because at the core mir offers much more than they do, yes it may have piss poor graphics that gets maybe a 4/10 score and yes it may get a 4/10 score in userbase and other values but a game is much more to players than what a non biased company can see as they dont look behind the scores.

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
looks interesting but why they put a battle power on it this make looks obvious p2w sh!t like other mobile mmos
Wasn’t a fan of having a power score either I only wanted to see my sc hp and mp but u see progression more often with your power score when you level up or put on a new ring, also people who make groups for bosses will set a minimum power score eg 20k power score to join group.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
I’ve never liked powerscore or auto play type games, especially mobile mmos, but it’s “Mir” and I’ll power through until 25 just to see if it does open up etc like people are saying, if not then it’s back to guild wars2 until NewWorld 🤣

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
@Onceiliv The game has Auto Potion, Auto quest tracker, and Auto fight however once you get out of Ginko at level25 ish PVP/PK is open world, monsters are stronger with better AI making it less effective to use Auto fight as it wastes resources and can get you killed and death comes with penalties.

All the videos I've seen 35+ for the game seem to be of players playing the game manually so as off putting as it may be to some having the feature exist other than farming much lower level zones for materials I don't see the issue most of the XP comes from completing quests. dailys ect.