Scotland
Just been linked this

OURl0dD.png

Briefly mentioned in BusinessKorea as well

Reactions: IHaveALongName

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Is this not the thing they mentioned awhile ago but a mobile mir version?

acole83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2004
it says on their site (after a google translate) that they are dooing a mir trilogy, each with their own stories

"The Mir Trilogy
returns with three different perspectives, three different worlds, and three different stories!"

so mir 4 may be their PC story and other 2 are mobile it is mir's 18th anneversery (and wemade's 20th was in feb) so im guessing they will deffo release a PC game not all 3 mobile

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
https://mir4-live-hp.wemade.com/ found this in the HTML code of the website

and that website links to this one https://mirtrilogy.com/index

at the bottom of the page it mentions "Ndream" https://www.ndream.com/

a bit of copy paste from its page

taking off as a global SLG
prestige beyond Korea, is trying to strengthen the specialized synergy of global IP and Ndream through' Crossfire: Warzone' and'Tera: Endris War' in 2020.

ndream dreams of bringing new enjoyment to everyone in the world today

maybe there is hope of localisation....

Last edited:

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
In the online game market where Western fantasy was the center, the Legend of Mir 2, also called Mir 2, released in 2001, will be loved by many domestic and foreign gamers with its release. In particular, the Legend of Mir 2, which was released in China under the name of Electricity (传奇), has quickly established itself as a national game of China and has been loved so far, along with Yuki West and the Three Kingdoms, the three major scriptures of Chinese games (經典, main material). ).
As of 2019, when numerous remakes and follow-up games are still being released by developers who have been officially licensed by Wemade, the Legend of Mir 2 returns by the hands of Wemade, the creator and author of the original Legend of Mir 2. From the legend of Mir 2, which is the point symbolizing the origin of the beginning, Mir 4, which is evaluated as the aesthetic succession of the line, and Mir M, which completely restores the legend of Mir 2 through the innovation of face, and From Mir W to reinterpret the legend of Mir 2 through expansion to the reverse, three different views on the original, three different worlds, and three different stories of Mir, we Calls this Mir Trilogy.
The legend returns.

just reading the website it does mention Foreign gamers .... I Know its unlikely

has a little story 2

Long ago, in the Mir continent where martial arts and magic coexisted, humans were having a stable period with the balance of power around the three city-states of Hagan, Jebaek, and West Lake. At this time, humans, who were confused by the unexpected invasion of the Ner and eastern Oma tribes in the west of the continent, formed an allied force around the three countries, and set out on an expedition to conquer the Oma tribes in the eastern part of the continent.
One day, with Oma's sweep before his eyes, an unexpected earthquake occurred in the eastern part of the continent, causing the land to crack, soaring cracks and uplifts repeated, creating a large mountain range that could never be crossed between the mainland and the Allies. The Allied Forces, who could not return to their home country, began to build a new home in the eastern part of the Mir continent, and the castle created in this way is unnatural. 120 years later, humans discover that there is a path to the opposite of the mountain range in a place called Oma's tomb in the east, and the chosen heroes have a maze where numerous monsters wait to return to their grandfather and grandmother's country. The adventure begins again on a long journey into the same cave.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Isnt korean vs shanda on trying to see who is going to release it first?

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Isnt korean vs shanda on trying to see who is going to release it first?

Yeah i guess Wemade has moved in on china

also found this on Mir W

Spanning East and West Game art
Mir W, which is aiming to be released all over the world, presents an Eastern worldview and combat method without discomfort to Western gamers familiar with SLG, but in order to make us feel it naturally, EFW (East from West) ) I pursued Artworks.

unfortunatly Mir W seems to be a strategy game - mir W is being created by "NDream"

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Yeah i guess Wemade has moved in on china

also found this on Mir W

Spanning East and West Game art
Mir W, which is aiming to be released all over the world, presents an Eastern worldview and combat method without discomfort to Western gamers familiar with SLG, but in order to make us feel it naturally, EFW (East from West) ) I pursued Artworks.

unfortunatly Mir W seems to be a strategy game
Post automatically merged:

It sucks that no big game hosting will touch Mir2/3 due the the fees Wemade charge.

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
- the video for mirtrilogy was posted over a year ago

mirW is going to be a global release - RTS
mirM is going to be a mobile mir 2 remasterd
Mir4 is going to be a mmo on pc - shame mir 4 isnt the global release -_-

Last edited:

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Wemade: MOBILE GAME
Me:SMH 🤣

Post automatically merged:

- the video for mirtrilogy was posted over a year ago

mirW is going to be a global release - RTS
mirM is going to be a mobile mir 2 remasterd
Mir4 is going to be a mmo on pc - shame mir 4 isnt the global release -_-

Saw website long time ago and when I saw mobile game i closed my browser..:ROFLMAO:
But anyway I'll give a try when it's out just for Mir heart nothing else.