Legend of Mir: Affinity Closed Beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
If you would like to sign up for Closed Beta. Please Use the Logo in my Signature and Private message me telling me why you would like to help in closed Beta and what you are willing to put in to the server. It will be useful to have Skype Contact information if you have it so testing can be done easier.

I will then select Users for the Closed Beta on the 10th, giving them Client information etc then. Allowing them to gain access to the server. The users picked will also be given specific Test Accounts. Each user will be given a role and something to test to make sure it is fully working.

There will be (10) Places available for Closed beta. Please Message me to secure your place in Closed Beta!

I will be making a decision on the 7th for the 10 Beta Testers

Thankyou. I look forward to seeing you all.

Link to Server Thread = http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?92713-Legend-of-Mir-Affinity

Link to Facebook = https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChaptersUntold/permalink/880161808763116/

---------- Post Merged on 06-11-2015 at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 05-11-2015 at 12:22 AM ----------

Beta Testers will be selected at 6PM Tommorow Evening.

Its your last chance to get a spot for closed beta!

If you would like to help out, do give me a message.

Thank you.

---------- Post Merged on 07-11-2015 at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 06-11-2015 at 11:26 PM ----------

Hello Everyone!

The Beta Testers Have been chosen!

1. Gareth Thomas
2. Dale Smith
3. Liam Quinton
4. MrMayfair
5. MonoxideLenny
6. Littletao
7. Manbearpig
8. wonderman
9. Nameless
10. Anthony Walker
11. Cornel Cornel
12. YellaDiggaz
13. Gunt
14. DarkHeartz
15. Jicaa
16. James Dixon
17. UltraViolent
18. Slover
19. Topman

I have chosen to pick some extra testers as their applications were out of the ordinary!

In the next few days I will speak to each of these members in order to get them client information and go through what needs to be done over the period.

Closed Beta will begin on the 13th November. Ending on the 20th November.

I will then fully release the client for Open Beta until the 27th November.

Open beta will then close and final fixes will be made before the 1st December when the server will go LIVE.

Thankyou all for your patience and your brilliant messages

Speak to you soon.

---------- Post Merged on 08-11-2015 at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 07-11-2015 at 06:57 PM ----------

Seeing as its a odd number with 19 Beta testers. I will open up one more slot for Beta so we can be rounded at 20.

If you would like to apply then please PM me.

Thankyou

---------- Post Merged at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:39 AM ----------

I will decide on the final Tester by 8PM This evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: MonoxideLenny

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Hi everyone.

Our Final beta tester will be Koriban.

In the next few days I will be full ensuring the client-side is completed, uploading and handing out to each of these players.

Each player will also receive a User ID and Password - to be used during beta.

This will also include Your class you will be playing, and what will be required from you during Beta.

Beta will begin on the 13th at 6PM.

Thankyou

---------- Post Merged on 13-11-2015 at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 09-11-2015 at 10:57 AM ----------

The Gates for Closed Beta are now Open.

Ill see you all ingame.

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012
Bug Log :
Some Cave Quests (The ones that grant you cash as a reward) Do not require you to do anything you can just Pick them up and finish them straight away.

Prajna Cave entrance is infact the entrance to PT

Poison should be capped at about 15 - 25 Seconds

Pets need removing from game (Ie RedFoxMen etc)

Lottery Tickets are actually Random Tele's

Books up to level 30 i personally think should be in Book Shop.

Exp in Ancient Oma Cave needs lowering to 2k a mob. ( It's still an improvement on OC but i feel you can just sit in there for ages) I know its only level 10 - 22 but i am not sure if it kicks you out upon reaching level 22.

Starter Quest exp needs raising so you are not out leveling them.

Classes : I Cannot comment on any other class than tao as it is all i have played, i am very impressed with the balance so far and will continue to bug search.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Bug Log :
Some Cave Quests (The ones that grant you cash as a reward) Do not require you to do anything you can just Pick them up and finish them straight away. - Fixed

Prajna Cave entrance is infact the entrance to PT

Poison should be capped at about 15 - 25 Seconds - Fixed

Pets need removing from game (Ie RedFoxMen etc)

Lottery Tickets are actually Random Tele's

Books up to level 30 i personally think should be in Book Shop.

Exp in Ancient Oma Cave needs lowering to 2k a mob. ( It's still an improvement on OC but i feel you can just sit in there for ages) I know its only level 10 - 22 but i am not sure if it kicks you out upon reaching level 22. - Fixed

Starter Quest exp needs raising so you are not out leveling them. - If i raised the EXP you would out-level them? do you mean lowering?

Classes : I Cannot comment on any other class than tao as it is all i have played, i am very impressed with the balance so far and will continue to bug search.

Thankyou mate, will have a look at the rest soon

---------- Post Merged at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:58 AM ----------

A Few Screenshots from closed Beta!!

View attachment 16747 View attachment 16748 View attachment 16749

Ludacris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2014
looking good , still on target for the 1st december release date?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Yeah still on target, looking good for release mate.

Open Beta will start on the 20th :)

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
sorry i havnt been on havng a little trouble but wlll try get on soon

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Just for anyone wondering; this isn't a low rate. Tad misleading.

It's 0-40 which is doable in like, a day or two, then 40 onwards is the grind. Think of it like chronicles in terms of progression.

Actually so far so good, really fun. Definitely a group server, not a "solo everything in 10seconds" game and go afk in town game.

Reactions: azzi

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012
Pets need removing i feel, even the level up reward pets.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Pets need removing i feel, even the level up reward pets.

I've noted this already and the pets are being removed 40+

Also being revamped for 1-40, their just a little assist up to 40 (afterwards the will be pretty pointless)

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Hiya.

Tommorow I'll be updating a new post for details on Open Beta.

Please be patient and you will be updated soon :)

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Hi everyone,

I am just finishing up a last few things with the client side etc.

Also I'm about to have my dinner,

Within the next 3 Hours you will be fully updated with the open beta guidelines and information.

Thankyou for your patience.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Hi everyone,

I am just finishing up a last few things with the client side etc.

Also I'm about to have my dinner,

Within the next 3 Hours you will be fully updated with the open beta guidelines and information.

Thankyou for your patience.

Nice !
Quick question, will there be a wipe after open beta if no buggs found? I wanna know how should I play relax mode or geek mode .

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
I am currently thinking about that, will need a lot of thought, Closed Beta has gone really well.

I will let all know on the Open Beta Post.