Legend of Mir: Affinity

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
whats the problem with FT sounds?
i find them perfect as it is , it roars when i find it and roars when hitting ..etc

as far as suggestions , since i only played wiz during beta :

- Wizards bag weight/character weight should be raised to get kit on and to carry more pots ( TS , lightning , fw ..etc consume lots of mp ).
- HolyHealthStone should be raised more than HP 50 as its the best stone upon others and only gives 50 HP thats kind of weak.
- FrozenStone , shouldnt it get freezing + ? would of make it an interesting stone
- Taoists curse last very very long it barely fade away.
Curse was mega nerfed, it lasts like 0.5 seconds now.. It's so crap. It should just last set times for each level e.g. 1 second for 0, 3 seconds for 1, 5 seconds for 2 and 7 seconds for 3. The cool down on it needs lowering too.

I agree bagweight is very tight on this server - maybe a use for warriors though when leveling - e.g. pot carrying (don't know how their bag weight is).

I would like to see fishing bait upped to 500. 50 is to be honest really low especially if you go out of your way to buy the gameshop reel... Your reply that premium bait stacks upto 5000 but who is going to buy like 50 premium bait or whatever it is for 5mill.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Curse was mega nerfed, it lasts like 0.5 seconds now.. It's so crap. It should just last set times for each level e.g. 1 second for 0, 3 seconds for 1, 5 seconds for 2 and 7 seconds for 3. The cool down on it needs lowering too.

I agree bagweight is very tight on this server - maybe a use for warriors though when leveling - e.g. pot carrying (don't know how their bag weight is).

I would like to see fishing bait upped to 500. 50 is to be honest really low especially if you go out of your way to buy the gameshop reel... Your reply that premium bait stacks upto 5000 but who is going to buy like 50 premium bait or whatever it is for 5mill.

Curse is not. I have just gone ingame and tested it on a Level 55 taoist with practically no kit (10-20SC)

It lasts for about 6-7 Seconds.. There is no problem with curse what - so - ever.

I never said I wasnt going to increase the premium bait, im looking into it to find a mount which isnt a abusable.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Curse is not. I have just gone ingame and tested it on a Level 55 taoist with practically no kit (10-20SC)

It lasts for about 6-7 Seconds.. There is no problem with curse what - so - ever.

I never said I wasnt going to increase the premium bait, im looking into it to find a mount which isnt a abusable.

Well unless you chanced curse since I last tried, I had like 8-40sc.

You mean normal bait? No you didn't say you wouldn't but you replied that premium bait has a stack of 5000 which implied you wasn't going to.

What is abusable by mounts?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Well unless you chanced curse since I last tried, I had like 8-40sc.

You mean normal bait? No you didn't say you wouldn't but you replied that premium bait has a stack of 5000 which implied you wasn't going to.

What is abusable by mounts?

My bad *An Amount not a mount Apologies.

Yeah I tested it with 10-20 SC and it hit for 7 seconds.

Tested it about 5 minutes ago ingame :)

& I will look into baits tonight and see what I can do for you :)

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
how are you supposed to start, I find drops very poor (I harvest deers, mind you they vanish way way too fast, if you kill raking cat before you harvest, the deer is gone), little mobs around border are a bit tougher than usual which is nice but I don't have gold to buy any pots, am i supposed to hack it to what level to go that ancient oma cave? I suppose you need some level for it, I still don't have even 500g to tele to bichon town

Ludacris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2014
how are you supposed to start, I find drops very poor (I harvest deers, mind you they vanish way way too fast, if you kill raking cat before you harvest, the deer is gone), little mobs around border are a bit tougher than usual which is nice but I don't have gold to buy any pots, am i supposed to hack it to what level to go that ancient oma cave? I suppose you need some level for it, I still don't have even 500g to tele to bichon town

i thought the exact opposite , gold is easy to make even at the start. few chestnut trees should see you through to AOC.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
LOL I have yet to see any chestnut tree, it seems most deer even you don't get any meat, cats/scarecrows don't drop anything, maybe single hp pot that you need for second cat... only positive thing is its easy to level, first few levels anyway, if this is going to be reset anyway, no point to hack it, rub my nose in it

That said, I like there has been some attention given to border where you start even if not much but that's about it

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
LOL I have yet to see any chestnut tree, it seems most deer even you don't get any meat, cats/scarecrows don't drop anything, maybe single hp pot that you need for second cat... only positive thing is its easy to level, first few levels anyway, if this is going to be reset anyway, no point to hack it, rub my nose in it

That said, I like there has been some attention given to border where you start even if not much but that's about it

There is an npc at 388,272 (roughly) that gives you an oma warrior pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.