[Approved] Legend of Mir Chronicles [AceM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
Caps are:

LLC (Ancient Wooma Temple): 1 - 46
MLC (Ancient Zuma Temple): 44 - 56
HLC (Ancient Minotaur Temple): 54 - 65

I am still playing with EXP at the moment, the the idea is mass lures with high exp... The idea is to have fun and give everyone a chance to get closer to the level cap.

Each cave is going to have 4 bosses spawned randomly around the maps, 8 subs, and packed wall to wall with mobs... As for drops, I am still playing with numbers at the moment... I would like enough drops to drop in the LLC to help new/lower level players compete, but I don't want to flood the server with super rares...

I am excited for it, I hope you guys enjoy it.

Sam

I will be sure to give it a go. I'm not sure exp is needed for 50+ as you will be maintaining the same "gaps" between new/returning and the current user base.
Hope you get the numbers right and good luck.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Would be great if you'd disable pvp in the caves, atleast LLC

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Would be great if you'd disable pvp in the caves, atleast LLC

I discussed this with LCD last night... Not sure we will disable PvP all together, but we might disable body drops in the caves, but leave body drops on for the server wide bosses (Lords and OKS).

Not reached a conclusion yet.

Sam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
I discussed this with LCD last night... Not sure we will disable PvP all together, but we might disable body drops in the caves, but leave body drops on for the server wide bosses (Lords and OKS).

Not reached a conclusion yet.

Sam
No body drops will do :D

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Changes/Additions as of Chronicles V3.2.1:
- Fix for HolyDeva
- Fix for AncientCaverns door
- Fix for SlashingBurst attacking in wrong direction
- Hemorrhage chance to cause bleeding increased
- BlueTortoise limited to 2 pets
- BigApe limited to 2 pets
- BlueViper increased to 5 pets
- EvilTongs now tameable - only 1 allowed same as FrostTiger / CrystalSpider
- EvilMir drops benes again (apologies I commented them out when testing).
Sam

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
I notice that the 'Members who have read this thread' box is in order of join date and I'm the third oldest member to have viewed this. Go me.

On topic. Cant wait.

CrazyBear...

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Mar 25, 2003
I notice that the 'Members who have read this thread' box is in order of join date and I'm the third oldest member to have viewed this. Go me.

On topic. Cant wait.
Nice didn't know that, im 4th.

Spread the word guys, will be letting everyone know on our guild fb page (120+ members).

/Orca

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Wizard changes:
- Meteor/Blizz: will not hit before the missiles physically hit the ground
- Meteor/Blizz: will no longer hit after the caster has been struck

this has been present from the beginning and is only just getting fixed now?this sounds amazing, i would love to join in but cant atm. i do think this is the best server out there though.

CrazyBear...

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Mar 25, 2003
Wizard changes:
- Meteor/Blizz: will not hit before the missiles physically hit the ground
- Meteor/Blizz: will no longer hit after the caster has been struck

this has been present from the beginning and is only just getting fixed now?this sounds amazing, i would love to join in but cant atm. i do think this is the best server out there though.

It was a bug which had to be exposed by a non wizard, shock horror.

Anyway is fixed now and things are much better PvP wise overall.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Cheers for feedback and support chaps, improvements and fixes would be much harder to do without it.

Sam

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
It was a bug which had to be exposed by a non wizard, shock horror.

Anyway is fixed now and things are much better PvP wise overall.

i dont know 100% what this means but this was reported by many people back in the first half year of the server. i was one of them i am sure.

if all these changes had happened maybe a year ago i would defo be on this. what ruined it for me was the exp/level bump everyone got for going past the level soft cap.

some new warrior skills between 30 and 45 would be almost a magnet for me. cant enjoy ranged anymore and warrior is just boring.

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
Logged in this morning, first time in a couple of weeks to prep my characters for the event.
Pots bought, RT/TT stocked, Gear repaired, Fkeys assigned.

Lets do this. roll on this evening.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Would appreciate if you ask your users not to spam our forums with advertising of Chronicles, you dont see anyone spamming your forums with FiveHeroes. I have nothing against this server and dont see why we cant co-exist, both servers are completely different. If there was anyone spamming your forums please let me know as that's not something I agree with and action will be taken our end.

I can't imagine your that desperate for 1 disruptive user to be on your server any more than I am.

User: HeavanlyFather
IP: 109.149.76.137

Cheers

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Razarus said:
remove my IP at once, it is a breach of forum rules and also a breach of your own forum privacy statement.

No nerve has been hit, it takes me 30 seconds to ban you and remove your posts. If people were that interested in playing chronicles they wouldnt be on our forums in the first place.

Maybe you'll think twice before acting like a twat next time?

If posting an IP is a breach of forum rules, I'm sure Tai or another mod wil remove it soon enough

Any way, I wont be replying here any more as this thread is for chat towards the server, not a discussion with a little child.

Best of luck with the event Samuel

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Would appreciate if you ask your users not to spam our forums with advertising of Chronicles, you dont see anyone spamming your forums with FiveHeroes. I have nothing against this server and dont see why we cant co-exist, both servers are completely different. If there was anyone spamming your forums please let me know as that's not something I agree with and action will be taken our end.

I can't imagine your that desperate for 1 disruptive user to be on your server any more than I am.

User: HeavanlyFather

Cheers

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with people mentioning our name on your forums. I'm even more sorry to see that we are been held responsible for this.

Policing what our players can say/do outside of our own game and forums is not something we can, or even intend to do (sometimes even on our own forums its difficult). Just like we wouldnt expect you to try to stop people from mentioning 5Heroes on every other thread on our side of things.

I am slightly concerned that your post will have the opposite affect on you than you had hoped for as one thing we have learnt over the last 2 years is that the mir community is full of trolls. I hope thats not the case though.

I hope we can just leave this here and let people enjoy both servers for what they are and decide for themslves which one they prefer?