Help Legend of Mir Euro (Dragon Server )

smoochy boys on tour

GameHeaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2004
Essex
Hi people Iam looking for some 1 that can help me setup some server files to be a copy of the Euro server dragon before it closed down many. Years ago wich only had 3 classes then can any 1 remember wat patch Euro finshed on .. Iam looking to Rent a dedi box an will Pay some 1 for the time to help me please inbox me for more info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Hi people Iam looking for some 1 that can help me setup some server files to be a copy of the Euro server dragon before it closed down many. Years ago wich only had 3 classes then can any 1 remember wat patch Euro finshed on .. Iam looking to Rent a dedi box an will Pay some 1 for the time to help me please inbox me for more info

Why is the demand of 3 classes only ?
What about Sin/Archer?

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Why is the demand of 3 classes only ?
What about Sin/Archer?
That would be the common misconception that playing an mmo from your childhood *exactly how it was* but with no players will somehow quench your nostalgic thirst, undo all your poor life choices and bring back your ex wife

Reactions: Fear1 and Jev
Upvote 0

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
That would be the common misconception that playing an mmo from your childhood *exactly how it was* but with no players will somehow quench your nostalgic thirst, undo all your poor life choices and bring back your ex wife

Wait it won’t bring her back… f*ck

Upvote 0

GameHeaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2004
Essex
I’ve asked a lot of player an they want a low rate Euro server back like old days can only try

Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

I mean it seems okay on WoW Classic followed with TBC (Nostalgic Point)

However Artificial is not based on official? Whats wrong with that and why players no longer are there?

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I mean it seems okay on WoW Classic followed with TBC (Nostalgic Point)

However Artificial is not based on official? Whats wrong with that and why players no longer are there?
I'm talking about the people that come along every now and again and say they want to throw up an out of the box euro clone

Reactions: zedina
Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
ID: LOMCN
Password: LOMCN

It's actually mirfiles both as user and password.

Comes up as a Javascript dialog box. make sure your Chrome/IE/Firefox has javascript enabled.

EDIT: Clear cache & cookies too.

It's not JavaScript, it's the native browser auth prompt that pops up when the servers returns a 401 and tells you to authenticate.

I mean I can’t find the place to input them

If you're looking for Mir 2 files it shouldn't ask you for any password. Only Mir 3 is password protected to avoid some false positives warnings from Google.

Reactions: Jev
Upvote 0

hikari

Banned
Banned
Dec 28, 2015
It's actually mirfiles both as user and password.

It's not JavaScript, it's the native browser auth prompt that pops up when the servers returns a 401 and tells you to authenticate.

If you're looking for Mir 2 files it shouldn't ask you for any password. Only Mir 3 is password protected to avoid some false positives warnings from Google.
I’m sure it happens while I accessing (http://mirfiles.com/mir2),can’t find anyway to do the authentication

Upvote 0