Legend Of Mir Evolution HighRate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Congratulations on your avoid tag Remedi ;)
his got more likes on his lomcn account than you too ;)
Post automatically merged:

@Remedi @Taurus
I noticed on your advert:
- Required level : 100 - Back To 75.
what happens if your above level 100, as your caps 150, will it still take you back to 75?
also does it put you back on 0%? As if your just using LEVEL in npc, it will still leave you on a high %, most likely way above 100%, meaning killing 1 mob would re level you x levels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: deano13

Taurus

LOMCN Member
Jun 25, 2020
I got to ask........ since when did Paralord become a "standard" boss in servers?
Did I start a trend? lol.
i've noticed that all server owners copy from each others and am i loved the idea of PL and yes you seems started a trend GG (y) .

• Haha
Reactions: Wummy

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
lol ye of course and anyone that brings an "original" idea to mir has just copied it from another game also.
I'm just salty I haven't seen any good ideas I can copy :D
get admin to rename ya lomcn name to REMEDI job done 💪

Taurus

LOMCN Member
Jun 25, 2020
lol ye of course and anyone that brings an "original" idea to mir has just copied it from another game also.
I'm just salty I haven't seen any good ideas I can copy :D
Didn't you copy Stat tracking of Apoc :LOL:?
I am not faulting anyone, but everyone copies from each other,even if its a simple thing.
Post automatically merged:

get admin to rename ya lomcn name to REMEDI job done 💪
I guess your words are off topic lol

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Didn't you copy Stat tracking of Apoc :LOL:?
I am not faulting anyone, but everyone copies from each other,even if its a simple thing.
no, because Apoc files were Threeheroes/fourheroes/fiveheroes files, then Apoc files became OldSkool files... no copying if its all been created by the same team lol.

Reactions: 3gena and Wummy

Taurus

LOMCN Member
Jun 25, 2020
no, because Apoc files were Threeheroes/fourheroes/fiveheroes files, then Apoc files became OldSkool files... no copying if its all been created by the same team lol.
But you were not one of the team that made Apoc.
Anyway, I am not fighting , just arguing with you, and yes, I copied the idea of PL because I liked it, Do you have a problem with this??

• Haha
Reactions: Wummy
Status
Not open for further replies.