Legend Of Mir - Fire - "Discussion"

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
20201105_211445.png

Legend Of Mir 3 Fire
===========================
  • Holley 3.55 (Max Lvl. 65535)
  • Legend Of Mir "Fire"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Host Machine:
  • Intel i5 3.2Ghz
  • 8GB RAM
  • SDD 255GB (Server Files) & 2TB HDD
  • 500MB Optical Fiber
  • Software: Windows XP SP3 32 bits, SQL Server 2000.

• Server Rates:
  • Exp: x128
  • Gold: x1
  • Mongen: x1
  • Drop: x1
  • Server Info:
  • Starting Level: 1.
  • Starting Gold: 5000.
  • Noob Set.
  • First Pet to lvl 100.
  • FamePoints, Integral, HonorPoints.
  • Automatically learns magic upon reaching the required level.
  • Server completely in English.
  • More than 100 different quests.
  • 4 sets up to level 155, then requires level 155 and FamePoints.
  • Integrated dvl system to get entire sets and special items.
  • Level caves limited by level, you can access to reach the KR,but if you kill in any F other than KR you will go out of the cave.
  • At moment you have caves to lvl 10.000.
  • 100+ bosses around Mir word.
  • The first eight sets are shared, except weapons one for each race.
  • From level 1000 there are D-Lvl sets, more information in the NPC.
  • Rebirth system:
  • •Starts at lvl 60, it's easy to get.
  • •You have 8th rebirths to do.
  • Honor Points, Fame Points, Integrals.
  • HonorPoints: You can get when anyone from you group do last hit to Dung Lord. All players on group will get these points.
  • FamePoints:This points only can be upgraded with KingRelic. All boss drops.
  • Integral: moneybagRich points, for items protection, exp VIP, check boss alive, and more... All mobs of server can drops this points... But are too hard hugging
  • -This is a private server.
  • -Right of admission.
  • -This is not an official version of the game, it is a non-profit adaptation, only for entertainment. You can access the private channel and exclusively for the legend of mir server with a lot of images at this discord link: DISCORD LINK
  • Direct Link Download: Google Drive Link

• Server ONLINE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
Contact gm after rebirth otherwise after relog i guess need apply rebirth again but then need contact gm , i never see such stuff ;p but where contact gm in game on discord or on lomcn? i just wonder

wakama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2008
Contact gm after rebirth otherwise after relog i guess need apply rebirth again but then need contact gm , i never see such stuff ;p but where contact gm in game on discord or on lomcn? i just wonder
Send him a priv message on disc with the name of your character or catch him in game. He is online everyday /Fire

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
i got similiar but in game on big map ;p i hmm can only say in launcher there is window u unmark it? so it run on fullmode or maybe you set to run as 16 bit color ??:P becouse it looks like run in 16 bit colors , but normally windows run in 32 right. gl

aldik

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 21, 2018
Hi i have big problem today i instal Mir 3 client server Fire and haven't background in inventory , character , card chat ,,,, blad.png

Ty for help

aldik

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 21, 2018
It happens sometimes. Delete all the character files from the Data folder and try again. They are called Neroxi.something.

I delete 3 file me nick in Data folder and reainstal game and no help me .

More idea for me help PLZ

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I delete 3 file me nick in Data folder and reainstal game and no help me .

More idea for me help PLZ

No idea then. You can try using the interface from another 3.55 client. Change the GameInter.wil/wix and the Interface.wil/Wix files. Maybe that'll help. You can get them from any holley server like Sting.

aldik

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 21, 2018
On windows 7 there is an option to transfer files from sting to windows 10 on which I want to play nothing gives such a change with no graphics also applies to chat and 1 tab settings tab where the sound is set, no graphics and the other 3 have graphics

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to tell me.

Have you tried getting an interface from another client and pasting it in the data folder?

KBanana

LOMCN Rookie
Dec 2, 2018
Morning guys, downloaded the client today but having issues adjusting the resolution. At the moment, it looks like I'm playing a 1980's ZX spectrum game. is there a way to fix the resolution for Windows 10 please? I've tried running it in Windows XP compatibility mode which seems to improve the initial login interface but the game itself still seems to be 800x600 mode. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.