Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Re: ~* Legend of Mir Galaxy *~

didnt i point this out only to be told it was all fine and balanced.... no para skills should work on a player its way to op

Haha balanced is the last thing this server is, if anything its a mess about server till something decent comes up. Reminds me of old high rates that were threw together meanwhile

miuu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2006

can i downlad exe from another page?
filedropper dosent work for me i keep getting error

Sukki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2010
Manchester, England

Because of having to redownload the client everyday my avg cant keep up with whats what..... thinks the game is a virus so naturally its deleted it.
This is the same problem everyday.... i have to re download everything... its gettin very tiring >.<

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

Because of having to redownload the client everyday my avg cant keep up with whats what..... thinks the game is a virus so naturally its deleted it.
This is the same problem everyday.... i have to re download everything... its gettin very tiring >.<

Add it to exception list mate , and i'm sorry for the issues caused but the exes are required in order to update and fix stuff on the client

BadBoiDan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2008
cardiff wales

no to sure why but im having slight resolution problem cant see my exp bar or the options tap any idea?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Don't use AVG then, it has been causing problems with Mir exes for a long time not just this one

There's plenty of better free AV's out there; I suggest 360 Total Security or Avast

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !

Luke you should consider adding a thing that will show in grp chat who and what item picked up ( just for items ) Pretty hard to keep up with what drops when you lvl with 10 people and it's full of pots on the ground and you have name views on and so on :) will be realy useful ingame

Edit: forgot to mention you should REMOVE all KR RTS some KRS work and some DONT make them all unable to RT :)

Last edited:

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014

Also waiting 3 hours...

---------- Post Merged at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Got message saying received, but cant buy anything due to having no coins...

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

Slightly off topic - these the new C# files?
Yes these are the Crystal Files Robert, but they have been taken completely in a different direction.

Shame -Luke- hasn't given a credit to the Open Source coders,

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

Slightly off topic - these the new C# files?

Yes these are the Crystal Files Robert, but we have taken them in the more up to date direction rather than the boring shizzle we have all played for 10+ years. A lot has changed.

I will also give out a badge or a medal depending on the criteria you fall in for bad coding or laziness.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

> Fix rt's in KR rooms
> All classes need repulse spell
> Some cave entrances don't work
> At the moment in time its 1st hitter wins 1st stun wins something needs to be done to help balance abit more there doesn't seem to be any balance wizards and warriors 1 hit most people..
>also some caves need more mobs such as BDD 1st floor nice exp but hardly any mobs at all

> Also wiz/war can hunt in hard caves with AOE spells solo while tao pet dies way to easy and left doing nothing for 1 minute something needs to be done to aid tao solo play.

Last edited:

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014

5 hours still no GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.