~* Legend of Mir Gravity *~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Hopefully now fixed :O

---------- Post Merged on 16-10-2014 at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 13-10-2014 at 10:18 PM ----------

Less than 24 hours till live!! Hope to see many of your peeps on as server as it will be an epic one with great long term plans ahead to keep all of you entertained!

Remember to join our facebook group to keep up to date with updates and future events, like Halloween.. Also on the day of live there will be a facebook competition so make sure you liked us in time!

Mir Gravity, almost ready to make history...

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
just curious is beta still online ?
+ will it be wiped

Server still online for people to log on and mess around.

Good luck with the server!

Thank you Hazuki :)

i heard there is wipe tonight and live tomorrow between 6 and 7gmt

Yes im hoping between these times as I don't finish work until 5pm and I may need more than 1 hour to do last preparations to server, how ever live is happening tomorrow! :)

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Server still online for people to log on and mess around.

Thank you Hazuki :)

Yes im hoping between these times as I don't finish work until 5pm and I may need more than 1 hour to do last preparations to server, how ever live is happening tomorrow! :)

What level will kit's be up this time ? i can only be bother'd with re leveling again if theres plenty of content.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
horrible res ( cant change it, its just 800x600 with black outer ) should add window mode.

Soooo laggy just now with me online.. crazy. wanted to like it too :(

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Been asked to give this a blast by a few people, they all had nothing but good things to say about it. /Bench

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
horrible res ( cant change it, its just 800x600 with black outer ) should add window mode.

Soooo laggy just now with me online.. crazy. wanted to like it too :(

Right click onto your desktop - Graphics setting - Scale screen to full screen.

Had this prolem before and that fixed it for me, it changed it after i set to 600X800 on chronicles.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Right click onto your desktop - Graphics setting - Scale screen to full screen.

Had this prolem before and that fixed it for me, it changed it after i set to 600X800 on chronicles.

rather not play mir in 800 600 full screen.. might be playinng 10 year old games, but shouldnt have to suffer with the **** res from 10 years ago, how **** must that look.. Just isn't for me I guess unless you fix the simple things =-/ ill wait for another, getting bored with chronicles.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Server going live at 7:30 pm tonight!

See you in game! Enjoy :D

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Server is now live!!!

Thank you for your patience in waiting for this moment and to all those who helped out in beta stage. :)
Thanks to Tai for suppling client download link and sorting out the server advert banner. :)
And of course lomcn for letting me advertise here. :)

Hope to see you all in game soon!

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.