LOMCN n00bie
Feb 1, 2024
感谢您的上传,导致加载 mir2.exe 时出错

是的,尝试了 2.3 prguse,2.6 prguse,我认为可能是金龙 ui 或那个蹩脚的 ui

相信这是lifco发布的文件,所以需要gamepot客户端

@编辑

经过更多测试,这是我需要的客户,
View attachment 20701
Hello friend, I have the same problem as you. I searched the whole website but can't find the download link for this client. can you help me? Thanks.

valdris

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 1, 2024
If a Link isn't working, you may find a backup on Mirfiles.com but can't promise it.
Thank you. But the tutorial tells me that I need a gamepot client. I've been looking for hours now, but I haven't found it. The links are broken.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I looked at the ui interface with the tool. It seems to be correct. But I'm having a new problem now. It is possible that the client is incorrect. It's possible that there is a problem with my computer. I can't judge View attachment 34272

Don't use this thread for support. Open a new one.

Anyway, if you use these old files you're gonna start bumping into a lot of errors. These files haven't been touched in years and many things are no longer compatible.

Reactions: Tai

valdris

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 1, 2024
Don't use this thread for support. Open a new one.

Anyway, if you use these old files you're gonna start bumping into a lot of errors. These files haven't been touched in years and many things are no longer compatible.
I've solved the problem, the client is wrong and can't use the Korean client. should use the GamePot client (USA). And I'm ready to give up on research. Thank you.