Mir III SEA - Eden [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
how do get to the low rate server not the high rate as wen click the sea eden it takes me to the high rate one not low rate

lomoldskool

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 19, 2021
some great ideas on this server - special body / 3 hr auto - though the server is completely overun with gamegold which will kill it eventually as having to buy your equipment with real cash gets frustrating and boring allthough makes you super strong really fast - market place is a joke as pervious poster mentioned all game gold and you can only put a small amount on - current new year event offers 20000 frags for over 5000gg so no real effort here - just pay the cash and its yours which seriously undermines the players who work hard for their fragments.
Special body great idea but beware to really level past 3 - will cost you a huge amount of real cash approx $150 min as the drops of the books are so small that it will take you literally years to level.
want a good high level weapon? no chance unless you pay loads of game gold as you need to join a major guild who never recruit new players and there is no community play or quests that can give you the chance.

overall as a new player if you are prepared to pay the cash then you might find some enjoyment in this server, if you believe in reasonable grinding for a decent reward then avoide this server.

for the developer - not sure if its greed or the game play just fell into this pay to win situation - the balance between paying and actually providing a sense of achieving in this game is so far apart that it will really only have 40 real players who have all paid so much cash that they wont leave - but new players will soon sense this and leave unless they have lots of $$.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Weapon drops are extremely rare and if you are new you will be stuck paying $10 usd to buy a decent weapon to try and catch up with older players sadly. Very pay to win, but it is fun none the less.

Reactions: checkra1n

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Hey guys, if anyone is looking for a stable client, that you can play and invest some of your time in, this is it. I have been here for 9 months now, server has plenty of pvp action. You do not have to pay to play here. If anyone wants to give it a shot, you can pm me in game and I will lend you a hand leveling and kit you to the best of my ability, unless you want to experience full game play. You can reach rebirth 85 here very easily. Lots of different nationalities, few chinese, malaysin, spain, germany, portugual, brazil, usa, canada, uk,

pm in game- -----PhuckOff-----

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
ok this sounds like a bit of a daft question and probably me being inexperienced but is minimap actually possible in mir 3 or is it just the big map that covers nearly all the screen?

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
thanks for that not sure why v didnt work by default.

Last edited:

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
so my monster info disappears when i move my cursor away, this doesnt happen on other mir 3 servers any reason for this? do you have a discord channel i can hop in to and post a screen for help?

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Great server, enjoying playing here since July 2020. You can join up and still catch up in levels with ease. Lots of content in game, stable client, always up. PVP in game, descent user count, GM is active and responds to feedback. Currently event going from July 9th to July 19th 12:00 P>M>. Drop 100% /x2 Skill 150%/x3 pm me in game if you need help... Phuckoff

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Also pk system has been changed, it is based off luck now instead of just the magic skill> makes the classes pvp more balanced

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Currently event going from July 9th to July 19th 12:00 P>M>. Drop 100% /x2 Skill 150%/x3 pm me in game if you need help... Phuckoff
Sorry but changing the exp/drop/gold should not be classicfied as a event its a lazy non creative way to get people on server, thats the problem with mir servers now no one is willing to create somthing new. Jamie gave the community the key now all the coders go and make mir great again :P

=Crazybabies=

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 23, 2007
Hi new to mir3. How do I assign skills to keys on your server. Also you say there is a forum on your website I can’t locate it.

having fun sofar

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
@TwisTeD does he really? thats funny considering that my post is still unanswered even in global noone ever responds to shouts regarding this. the community is ignorant and silent and rarely speaks. anyone who actually has an issue can never get help with it....it really is quite bad, a high usercount isnt everything especially if that usercount is as ignorant and unhelpful as I have seen while playing.

=Crazybabies=

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 23, 2007
@TwisTeD does he really? thats funny considering that my post is still unanswered even in global noone ever responds to shouts regarding this. the community is ignorant and silent and rarely speaks. anyone who actually has an issue can never get help with it....it really is quite bad, a high usercount isnt everything especially if that usercount is as ignorant and unhelpful as I have seen while playing.

I logged onto the discord yesterday and got questions answered.

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
Sorry but changing the exp/drop/gold should not be classicfied as a event its a lazy non creative way to get people on server, thats the problem with mir servers now no one is willing to create somthing new. Jamie gave the community the key now all the coders go and make mir great again :p
That would be considered an event if the server was truly low rate, sadly you have been spoilt by every server that has existed in the last few years, with what is apparently low rate (really isn't) - evidently shown from the number of servers, quick to fill up, just as quick to die when a new server pops. gee gee MIR3

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
Does the gm even bother looking at this thread at all? or does he just choose to ignore posts from his players?

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
If you have question's on server, post it on discord. It will get answered, this is not the GM's main answering place. It says that in first post. Ive enjoyed mine time here, it may not be for the likes of everyone. But I'm happy with it. Post in game if u need help. Phuckoff or Alexa

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
so for the record i have posted on discord and left because it wasnt responded to after 4 days of idling, call me impatient if you like but 4 days is plenty especially when the server is populated with over 100 people daily. It is sheer lazyness on the gms part to not help in discord and on here well either lazyness or just the lack of interest in responding, i guess he just counting the profit he makes?

The server is laggy as hell and the spells rarely cast and then displaces you 5 seconds after freezing, you can sugar coat it with im really enjoying it all you like but its still a bad excuse for a server.

LegendOfMirIIISEA

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2019
so for the record i have posted on discord and left because it wasnt responded to after 4 days of idling, call me impatient if you like but 4 days is plenty especially when the server is populated with over 100 people daily. It is sheer lazyness on the gms part to not help in discord and on here well either lazyness or just the lack of interest in responding, i guess he just counting the profit he makes?

The server is laggy as hell and the spells rarely cast and then displaces you 5 seconds after freezing, you can sugar coat it with im really enjoying it all you like but its still a bad excuse for a server.
Where u come from? Since we are south east asia server might not able to cover so many western country, but we manage to keep UK player around 90~120 ping so really depends on the relation between your ISP and our server. And we do have proxy server at HongKong act as the nearer server to western country since HongKong is central between eastern country and western country. Maybe u can provide some your location info?