Legend Of Mir III SEA

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendOfMirIIISEA

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2019
0FeMXj.md.jpg

Dear adventurers, greetings to all the adventurers who are waiting for the game. The exciting close beta test of Legend Of Mir III SEA version is finally here!
The Legend of Mir III SEA Version will be released in Southeast Asia! CBT will start at: 2019 February 23th 8:00 P.M. (GMT+8).
No more “Soon”, no more memes, there will be the information that all the adventurers wanted.

Visit official website now!
http://www.mir3sea.com/

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
This could be a good move since we SEA region couldn't play zircon due to high latency delay

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
who would play on this server with all in chinese language, ping latency problems?

LegendOfMirIIISEA

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2019
who would play on this server with all in chinese language, ping latency problems?
You still can play with full english client by clicking Start game button. So far we reviewed some player from London, Canada and california, most of them ping around 100+. For SEA region ping around 60~70

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
SEA players would have the same ping/latency problems if they were to play in a EU server ^_^

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
I live in SEA and when I tried Zircon and other servers on LOMCN I never had any issues, not visibly anyway

Better connection at your area I guess, even I play china server I also having high delay. But I tried this Mir3SEA its just 30 ping for me

rickeh

LOMCN Member
Dec 16, 2003
uk
Server rate is showing as x10, with a 50% bonus for joining the starter guild.
You only gain 1 hunt gold per hour instead of per minute.
Right clicking breaks target lock.
Chestnut trees dropping 7-8 chestnuts per tree.

Epic fail if this is meant to be low rate :D

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
change exp rate to x3 i want to see a low low rate that will last a long time.
Post automatically merged:

downloaded server its just zircon, but higher rate.......

runs really well tho no lag

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.