Mir3USA July 9th Changelog:
1. Assassin Clock skill will affect by monster level, if monster level higher, it can see cloaking assassin.
2. Disable wizard teleport skill in the map where cannot use Random teleport.
3. Undersea world normal mob added chances to drop armour.
4. Undersea world small boss become harder to kill and higher drop rate.
23th July Changelog (Main focus on game balancing):
1. Disguise will stop once u dead. To fix Tao can't ress.
2. Skill Changes:
- Massacre added Range to 5x5 from 3x3
- SwordOfVengeance increase base damage
- CrushingWave increase base damage
- DarkSoulPrison increase base damage
3. Added Internal Strength system (Passive Skills) -- Alt+E (Content from China Official Mir 3)
MonkeyMastery-I Enlarge the original attribute of the weapon equipped
MonkeyMastery-II Increases critical damage
MonkeyMastery-III Chance to block all damage taken
TigerMastery-I Character physics block attribute enhancement
TigerMastery-II Character magic defense attribute enhanced
TigerMastery-III Character physical resistance attribute enhancement
TigerMastery-Ⅳ Character magic resistance increased
TigerMastery-Ⅴ Character resistance to critical hit increased
TigerMastery-Ⅵ Increased character resistance to paralysis
TigerMastery-Ⅶ Character resistance to coma increased
DragonMastery-I Accurate increase
DragonMastery-II Reduce the chance of being blocked when attacking
LeopardMastery-I Agility increases
LeopardMastery-II Reduce ground magical damage
Tried the server for a couple of weeks. couple of days of lag but after that you seemed to have improved it slightly. The main issue I find is that it's like playing a ghost server with the botting system.
At most it says there are between 35-40 players online. but I know that there are at least 2-3 chars per person botting away and so there's only really 10-11 people online at most and even then they are afk most of the time. I would be better installing the server files and client on my own machine and playing it solo there, at least there would be no lag.