Legend of Mir III USA

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
Files : Zircon Files that have been customised.

Experience Rate : x1
Gold Rate : x 1
Drop Rate : x 1
Legacy Drop system, which means global drop instead of individual drop.
Monster Drop and Game play more towards korean official server.
Support 100% english and 100% chinese client!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/74qwPDW

Server Launch: September 13, 2019 12:00PM(GMT+0)

Google Drive download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a6jp4l3bZEJiKSYix_QDk7ipan2TFgt2

What's new?

Auto Attack System

giphy.gif

This feature to solve people who dont have time to play x1 rate server but still want to have the best mir3 experience.
When using Auto attack system u will having -50% exp and -50% drop rate. To be fair to those player to play manually.

Battle Royale System

battle.png

The first Battle Royale game that twist in the Legend of Mir III universe.
Player who having chicken dinner can have huge reward! Will post more picture about game play during close beta!

Korean Server Monster's AI

We did reworked the monster AI system and all behave just same as Korean Server Monster. Kindly have a look here.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Weapon Disguise System
giphy.gif

Can change your weapon outlook, not hammer everywhere at least xD

Costume System
giphy.gif

Item Navigator
giphy.gif

Brings back D Button and Pet System in Holley

giphy.gif

Custom Party System

• If party contain 4 classes(Warrior, tao, wizard, assassin) HP add 10% follow GSP setting
  • If party contain 4 classes(Warrior, tao, wizard, assassin) add 150% exp to each mob, hence party leveling can even faster

Last edited:

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
A built-in bot?
I'd of said it was a silly idea until I saw how many people play games like that Legend of Blades.

Don't really get the point tho. Just seems like a gimmick to have loads of people afk in-game.

Reactions: Morganja and Martyn

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Theres going to be alot of people auto playing this :P Looks good!

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
It's hosted in USA?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
Yes hosted in USA, Seattle server, 1gbps connection. Even ping from Hongkong and Australia only around 110. Should be no issue for any country

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
A built-in bot?
I'd of said it was a silly idea until I saw how many people play games like that Legend of Blades.

Don't really get the point tho. Just seems like a gimmick to have loads of people afk in-game.
Because I am from Asia, usually people who play mir3 age around 25~ 45, most of us need to work and take care babies dont have spare time to play.
So hopefully with this feature can bring back some old friends at least.

Reactions: ventus

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Only problem I see is that people are going to use their own bots to autoplay instead of using the built in one to gain 100% exp/drops. (You know who you are :P) Gonna be hard to police haha

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
Only problem I see is that people are going to use their own bots to autoplay instead of using the built in one to gain 100% exp/drops. (You know who you are :p) Gonna be hard to police haha
I do implemented in game bot checker but still need to optimize some use case haha. Now kinda annoying :p

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
Open Beta Launch Date Changed to: September 13, 2019 12:00PM(GMT+0).
Plan to do more promote before launch;).

Last edited:

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
There's almost one hour left to server launch!
Added feature:
- Remake Holley pet system and D button
giphy.gif

- Custom Party System
  • If party contain 4 classes(Warrior, tao, wizard, assassin) HP add 10% follow GSP setting
  • If party contain 4 classes(Warrior, tao, wizard, assassin) add 150% exp to each mob, hence party leveling can even faster

tha4thface

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
Because I am from Asia, usually people who play mir3 age around 25~ 45, most of us need to work and take care babies dont have spare time to play.
So hopefully with this feature can bring back some old friends at least.
What a great excuse for auto play.
Most of us have jobs and kids but im no mug to use that as an excuse to spend my wages on exp pots etc or grind exp all day Its an unofficial server there is no need in trying to be number 1. Maybe an official one yes.

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
What a great excuse for auto play.
Most of us have jobs and kids but im no mug to use that as an excuse to spend my wages on exp pots etc or grind exp all day Its an unofficial server there is no need in trying to be number 1. Maybe an official one yes.
Well I also want to try out with this feature can attract some new players or not also, since modern game all are having game mechanism like auto attack.
We can see that mir3 hard to grow anymore since duno how many years ago. I also not dare to say what I do is right but just want to try something new.
Since Jamie gave us this opportunity to make mir3 better.

Reactions: ventus
Status
Not open for further replies.