Legend of Mir ORIGINS [CrystalM2] OpenBeta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
the download link on the first page is where i started from already if its the "download" tap in your first post? trying again with it now

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
the download link on the first page is where i started from already if its the "download" tap in your first post? trying again with it now

no one else has this issue so i cant really help other than use my client. Dont skip the laucher and dont edit the mir2config....

---------- Post Merged at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:59 AM ----------

SlashingBurst, what can i say? Possibly OP 212dmg to a taoist

Level 3 slashingburst with that damage and cooldown sounds quite good to me :) but again thanks fir posting issues. If more players post about issues then i can look at them in more depth. Will see later when im home and i can get ingame and test aswell

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
no one else has this issue so i cant really help other than use my client. Dont skip the laucher and dont edit the mir2config....

im a noob with mir files i dont mess around with anything and i havnt had any other mirs installed i just did same as every1 else will try 1 more time but im not overly bothered

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
sorry i missed this post. Delete your mir2config.ini and use the client and config file that is in my download link on the first page.

---------- Post Merged at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:40 AM ----------

the ping is a test feature. Im not sure how accurate it is. Are you the only one lagging? The server is located in paris

the ping is pretty close to dead accurate: except it's not a normal "icmp" ping, instead it's the time it takes for a msg to go from your client to server and for server to reply (and reach client again).
so this not only shows you the time it takes for msg's to go from client > server and back
but also includes the 'delay' caused by server (so if server is running 'slow' > your ping value will be higher)

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I'm around 70-90ping but I would say this is down to me Tethering from mobile phone.

And tbh, There's no major lagg at all.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Bugs so far:

Found an added pair of LowShoes, showing no stats on it at all(possibly it made the weight stats disappear?), checked my stats page when equipping and it had AC0-1 added on them.

2nd Floor of BDD, you can rt out of the map area onto the black tiles.

MagicShield Icon in the buff bar is showing reduces damage by 0%, it does work correctly though

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
Not sure if anyone else is lagging, hopefully someone from na can post and tell me if its just me.

WildGirl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2013
Ethernet
- Got an blue Light Armour(F) drop no stats, also the stat box of it is stuck on the screen http://postimg.org/image/qm7rod4g7/
- After teleporting, tao pets lose PetEnhancer buff (or at least the visual effect of it)
- Cannot enter Insect cave 2nd Floor
- When talking with Fisherman Matt NPC instead of Travel - Prajna Island it says Travel - Bichon Province both ways

Last edited:

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Managed to log in (freezes after the character selection for ages).

Lagged out after 4 seconds... tried about 5 times.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Im still out but should be home in the next hour and will look at the issues raised. Thanks again for posting the issues.

---------- Post Merged at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:35 PM ----------

are you running the client.exe from inside the zip folder?

you need to make an empty folder. Anywhere you like. Put the clinet.exe and config into it. Double click the exe and let it run.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
You should probably unlock the teleport stones to help us test the server.

vanjambles

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2013
bugs i've found so far:
wall to the right in ks kr can be bugged into and have to rt out
magic helm has no stats
tao protect bracer has no stats and cannot be equipped
insect cave 1f to 2f door does not work
vanity pets dont pick up items

and less of a bug and more of a possible look into topics:
fatesword quest could possibly have variants for other classes than warr
tao pets seem a little easy to kill (hit fine tho)
pet enhancer mp cost is insane!
PC (and other spells i guess) would benefit from a Cooldown notification when u attempt to cast it while on cd (preferably with a timer till next available)

looking amazing so far tho m8, great job :)

---------- Post Merged at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:49 PM ----------

You should probably unlock the teleport stones to help us test the server.
the quests need testing to unlock stones, and the quests for mw bw ww gyryoong and bv took me about 2hours max, not too hard tbh

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
bugs i've found so far:
wall to the right in ks kr can be bugged into and have to rt out - Will take a look
magic helm has no stats - Ive just made 40 and all of them had stats, was it a drop and was it blue?
tao protect bracer has no stats and cannot be equipped - fixed thank you
insect cave 1f to 2f door does not work - fixed
vanity pets dont pick up items - VanityPets with MANUAL will only pick up items when you press A (or pressing X at the mous cursor location if the pet supports this)

and less of a bug and more of a possible look into topics:
fatesword quest could possibly have variants for other classes than warr - I wont support that sorry warrior only weapon
tao pets seem a little easy to kill (hit fine tho) - they get better stats when leveld will test lvl 7 ones and see
pet enhancer mp cost is insane! - will look into it thanks
PC (and other spells i guess) would benefit from a Cooldown notification when u attempt to cast it while on cd (preferably with a timer till next available) - this should be in game will look at code later

Anything ive said fixed too, will be fixed on the servers next reboot

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
bugs i've found so far:

vanity pets dont pick up items
pet enhancer mp cost is insane!
looking amazing so far tho m8, great job :)
Press A for Vanity pet's to pick up items.
PetEnhancer is Level45 book,

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
No idea what my issue is but my laptop isnt agreeing with the client at all. Soon as I get in game i instantly lag out. It then takes 3-4 minutes to exit the client and my laptop goes a bit do-lally.

Im running windows 10, 8gig RAM, 1.7Ghz (2.6 turbo) 1TB HD (2 years old)

I have no trouble running Chronicles / P69

Status
Not open for further replies.