Legend of Mir ORIGINS [CrystalM2] OpenBeta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
No idea what my issue is but my laptop isnt agreeing with the client at all. Soon as I get in game i instantly lag out. It then takes 3-4 minutes to exit the client and my laptop goes a bit do-lally.

Im running windows 10, 8gig RAM, 1.7Ghz (2.6 turbo) 1TB HD (2 years old)

I have no trouble running Chronicles / P69

have you tried to set the client.exe to run in compatability for win7?

booHA

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2010
just a couple of things to look at might just be luck but i had a DSS drop and Blizzard today
also some little bugs / tweaks: Curse is OP on other players an also mobs i noticed when it run on mobs they freeze for a couple of seconds also giving you free hits.
Met an Blizzard need the acc removed from the skill missing most hits, Tao pets need a little hp boost deva seems ok, but shinuse dieing in 3hits from bdd mobs, Also Pois an amunlets dont use weight, torch needs its radius upping not working

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
1 little thing i noticed so far, the sailor (fisherman) says he will take you to BichonProvince when your already there, he takes you to PrajnaIsland, just a little wording error.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
drops are currently being revised and made harder (complete drop system revised)

Acc removed form blizz and met, works on MAC alone now.

Curse being adjusted to be shorter duration

Pro and Rage wiill be castable rebuffs (duration refreshed)

will be testing lvl tao pets at some point for hp checks.

---------- Post Merged at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:09 PM ----------

1 little thing i noticed so far, the sailor (fisherman) says he will take you to BichonProvince when your already there, he takes you to PrajnaIsland, just a little wording error.

fixed, thank you

---------- Post Merged at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:10 PM ----------

I have, didn't make a difference unfortunately.

I can see your timed out on the logs SPL1FF i dont know what to suggest, do you ge tthis on other crystal files (affinity?)

---------- Post Merged at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:11 PM ----------

torches are set to max intesirty and range will see if this can be coded to be bigger as new lighting system did mess with range on torches.

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
drops are currently being revised and made harder (complete drop system revised)

Acc removed form blizz and met, works on MAC alone now.

Curse being adjusted to be shorter duration

Pro and Rage wiill be castable rebuffs (duration refreshed)

will be testing lvl tao pets at some point for hp checks.

---------- Post Merged at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:09 PM ----------

fixed, thank you

---------- Post Merged at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:10 PM ----------

I can see your timed out on the logs SPL1FF i dont know what to suggest, do you ge tthis on other crystal files (affinity?)

---------- Post Merged at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:11 PM ----------

torches are set to max intesirty and range will see if this can be coded to be bigger as new lighting system did mess with range on torches.

I have no other Crystal clients so I cant test sorry =/

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
one thing i found is alot of added items are dropping like almost 30% of all items i had drop were added also with stuff like hp+15 its going to be a bit to easy for wizards to stack hp and have the same as taos if not more. not sure if this is somthing you guys wanted?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
finding the right balance of added stats verses the item you desire i want to be an import choice for classes. yes its tru a wiz could end up with more hp, but th same can be said for any class that stacks +hp

finding an added item i wanted to be fairly easy, but finding one with GOOD added stats will be hard. getting +1 shouldnt be difficult but a +2 or even a +3 should be rarer

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
finding the right balance of added stats verses the item you desire i want to be an import choice for classes. yes its tru a wiz could end up with more hp, but th same can be said for any class that stacks +hp

finding an added item i wanted to be fairly easy, but finding one with GOOD added stats will be hard. getting +1 shouldnt be difficult but a +2 or even a +3 should be rarer
fair enough that being said could you do me a huge favour and look at changing the colour of added items on ground from the cyan/light blue to yellow or somthing im colour blind and find is extremely difficult to see the difference from the white items XD

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Somebody change it to yellow on a different server once, but it also changed to yellow when you view the items stats, I like the way chronicles have it, yellow on the floor blue on the item view.

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
no mobs were spawning in lost main cave in bug cave

I don't know what max a.speed is for warriors... but I've found quite a bit of a.speed kit so far I was wondering if it was ment to be limited to rings, necklaces, and weapons... I'm sure I found a.speed on a light armour

Liked that I had a bag full of added stat items at the end of 2 hunts which was great I enjoyed sorting through those... plus a lot of gems dropped so I'm probably going to be smashing a lot of items with those... I'm probably getting items much faster at the moment because of poison cloud though, so I expect item gain would be slower in live server

I want to test items that have crit chance and damage and how they affect damage with luck+ weapons (I've not found a bene yet though :( )

a lot of maps I keep running into invisible spaces (I'm working on some things to do with maps at the moment so will take a look at that)

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
will definatly look at changing the drop colour if its affected by colourblindness

yellow on the floor sounds good but yes yellow would conflict with the Common Type item so ill take a look and see how it goes, maybe a deep purple or something

lost main cave spawn fixed will be working on reboot.

i dont think there is a limit on attackspeed but if you found it on an armour thats good, but at higher levels you would choose between aspeed lightarmour and a heavyarmour.. tough choice unless you found an aspeed heavy ^ gemming is restricted to types, but almost all stats can drop on all items with the exception of luck, only on neckys if your lucky ^^

connpath in BC/AST/SabukWall isnt in game

these invisible parts akaras i assume there on the shanda maps?

---------- Post Merged at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:59 PM ----------

okay so ive altered the colour of added drops to a more deeper yellow, (GoldenRod)

this will be fixed on next reboot as i will need to upload a new server with some other changes but no rush on this.

pwnage, is the colour difficult to read on the items tooltip aswlel seeing its added?

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Love the amount of added items that drop, such a better feeling then just getting lots of plain items, good job!

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
these invisible parts akaras i assume there on the shanda maps?

yep... the main bichon map I noticed it most... i got trapped near the potion npc trying to walk over a small step towards the armour shop

I've actually started working on a map editor recently so it is something I can take a look at (when I get a little more advanced at it and not full of cold >.<) as I'm guessing it is not just your server that would have these invisible walls (and those blue glow lights that show in the dark)

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Love the amount of added items that drop, such a better feeling then just getting lots of plain items, good job!
i agree to some extent but i think slightly less only slightly would be better when an added item drops im usually like oooo fingers crosses here its a bit like ill check all them later lol

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
yep... the main bichon map I noticed it most... i got trapped near the potion npc trying to walk over a small step towards the armour shop

I've actually started working on a map editor recently so it is something I can take a look at (when I get a little more advanced at it and not full of cold >.<) as I'm guessing it is not just your server that would have these invisible walls (and those blue glow lights that show in the dark)

i can use the acem2 map editor to remove the red tiles that are scattered all over those maps but tbh its a pain in the arse and when i have a free few hours ill load them up and edit them :) but if youve got a project ill gladly give it a test if you need any testing

vanjambles

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2013
Anything ive said fixed too, will be fixed on the servers next reboot
top quality pal, yes it was blue sorry i should of stated that. ok i was unaware of the vanity pet thing, thanks for the info, ill pass it on as alot of people think its broken as they dont know how to use. fair enough on the fatesword tbh, yeah my pets were only semi leveled tbf but they did get rekt by bug cave mobs like almost 1 at a time :S every thing else ty on the fast fixes and excellent job my good sir XD

Status
Not open for further replies.