Legend Of Mir Revival

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Legend Of Mir Revival

Classes:Warrior,Wizard,Tao,Assasin

ExpRate:Low Rate

Low rate mirs can be a very frustrating grind not offering much joy until you finally hit 40+ with some skills. We aim to make the game fun and engaging throughout the journey.

Key Features:

• Skill and Item levels Reduced for enjoyment in lower levels
  • New Class Skills
  • Fishing System
  • In Depth Crafting System
  • New Mob AI
  • DailyQuests / Story Quests (Rewarding)
  • New Areas
  • Awakening System
  • Guild Events
  • 2 Walls To Capture With Small Bonuses

Very active team that will be updating content regularly giving months of content from 1st release.
The aim is to give the player something to do no matter what we will also be listening to player feedback as its the best way to balance the game out. Been playing mir for years we have a lot of passion for the game and are looking to create a new but familiar experience for players.

We don't want people levelling in one set place so we have implemented plenty of caves for users to enjoy and giving some caves abit of a revamp.
different variations of caves will be added throughout the world:

• Solo
  • Group
  • Guild

Server will be balanced and tested thoroughly in stages
Alpha testing (select few testers)
Closed Beta (Choose people to test)
Open Beta (Every one can test)
Will be wipes after beta however.

There will be a gameshop however it will not be pay to win

• Exp Pots
  • Increased success fishing rods
  • Crafting tools
  • Sex change
Will be more ect however please note everything in the shop will be achievable in game.

The server is still a working progress with an active team. It will not be rushed and time will be taken with the server with plenty of new ideas going into the game. We will have regular updates with videos ect.
This is not the official server advert more will come in time.
A more professional advert will be released when closer to release.
NO ETA as of yet.

Please leave some feedback and ideas on the server would love to hear them and might even implement if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Re: Legend Of Mir Revelation

Leave feedback on what exactly ? Sounds good but need something to back up the text :)

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017

Are bosses and monsters in the game all having ai? How are the new skills balanced? Will 100 players play your server?
  • Skill and Item levels Reduced for enjoyment in lower levels???

Hope that advanced skills will be difficult to obtain

It is recommended to add guild PK maps and guild hunter maps to increase PVP-like activities. There are events on Saturdays and Sunday evenings. The most important point is that Shabak must be opened as soon as possible. Each map can be dropped on synthetic materials to make A map is used

Last edited:

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005

I will be working on server all weekend so updates will be provided with videos ect.
As for item and skill level reduction il give an example:
Level 10 warrior I’d like them to have fencing slaying and thrusting.
Level 22 armour will be your level 11 armour. Things are going to be brought down a few levels that way content can be enjoyed more through the early levels.
But like I said more will be answered the weekend guys.

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011

Sounds good. Look forward to hearing more got a good amount of people waiting for a decent mir2 to drop again :)

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005

hi guys just a little update on skills thought id show a couple. Nothing special I know and some u would have seen before. More are currently being added.

Warrior Skills :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcgEBAaRo3g
Sweeping Blow - Hard hitting skill
Undying Spirit - Increases hp by an amount, % increase by level (Video skill level 3)

Tao Skills:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxivg2h5ZP0
GreatTaoExplosion - Plague skill is just too op imo causes a lot of balance issues instead its now like sfb but more damage
PoisionCloud - Skill Revamp
SummonSkill - This skill might be changed don't think I like tiger for tao pet

Sin Skills:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84_pHV_0CMg
Impale - Passive attack that causes huge crit damage
Insight - Gives increased accuracy
ShadowStep - everyone knows this skill

Wiz Skills:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f18yg9NNiuA
Power of zeus - Aoe damage skill
ThunderBlast - Increased damage of thunderbolt

A lot more skills are going to be added so don't worry just wanted to give a little taste nothing much but been editing maps all weekend and mob ai ect. Another note I'm sorry about the videos because I couldn't get the screen to stretch on obs it kept cutting half the screen off.

More updates will follow on this post as I go.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

arent AOE dmg mean hit more one mob when u hit with skill

as i see its only hit one mob and was there 2 mobs around each and only 1 mob got hit

Specsavers?

I saw 2 poor yobs and an oma got ****ing decimated, they had families man.

Looks good. Keep people updated on your progress and you'll do just fine.

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005

When wil be in test ?
Don't have a set date as of yet as I haven't added half of what I want to as of yet but spending many hours on files a day so defo keep checking the post for updates. ( A new more professional server advert will be up closer to beta).

---------- Post Merged at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Warrs got a bit shafted with skills lol.
Currently working on warriors dude and looking to get them looking something abit more special =).

---------- Post Merged at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:22 PM ----------

arent AOE dmg mean hit more one mob when u hit with skill

as i see its only hit one mob and was there 2 mobs around each and only 1 mob got hit

Just checked video and skill defo hits more than 1 mob dude video wasn't the best was a rush just to show though.

Korriban and Zed thanks guys appreciate comments, defo looking to put this server out long term hopefully refresh mir 2 abit =)

Last edited:

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005

Nothing is set in stone at all but was aiming sometime next month for the first beta. However when this stage is reached it doesn't mean all the things that are ingame will defiantly be there in live. Will be wanting feedback ect on what fits good and bad.

azzee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2015
Saudi Arabia

looks great, keep up the good work and lets hope for a server where you need to spend around 10 days of grinding to hit level 30 :D

best of luck.

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005

The aim is keep the level count low so 40s will be high level. However as mentioned you will have skills and item access earlier then normal.
Example - Healing level 1, SpiritSword level 5, poisoning level 9
This way I feel people whether casual or hardcore can stay on a pretty even playing field as levels wont have massive gaps. However as we all know people with more time always have an advantage =)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Looking good, one of the more promising looking upcoming servers g/l

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

The aim is keep the level count low so 40s will be high level. However as mentioned you will have skills and item access earlier then normal.
Example - Healing level 1, SpiritSword level 5, poisoning level 9
This way I feel people whether casual or hardcore can stay on a pretty even playing field as levels wont have massive gaps. However as we all know people with more time always have an advantage =)

Loving this idea bud, the grind to get halfmoon on a warrior was always dire!!

Status
Not open for further replies.