Legend Of Mir Revival

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Right guys sorry iv been so quiet past few days and little updates been working away for a while but finally back home.
Looking to do some more work on server this weekend, been working on adding new interface for the server, see how it goes if it doesn't fit right il just keep the normal one. Hopefully have some updates this weekend for you guys either way.
hope u finsh it fast as u can :) rly missed nice mir2 servers .

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Aye hope this is promising... tried to play darkzone reborn and I got banned almost for giving feedback and some negative comments gm couldn’t take it lmao

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Aye hope this is promising... tried to play darkzone reborn and I got banned almost for giving feedback and some negative comments gm couldn’t take it lmao

stop lie at ppl here you not get any ban you only got warn for yours bad words in world chat players pms us alot for your bad words

if you say true why we not band then all who posted in our forums about feedback ? also we always ask players about they feedback

so stop plz tilling lie things about us

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
a gm that updates as he goes along? what is this? keep it the good work mate, been waiting for a good mir 2 servers for years. all these games .. yet still wanna play a mir 2 server lol. again dont take advice from those who have failed with your ideas. your ideas are your own and different. despite what others may think is op ect. thats up to you to decide. again good luck hoping to see this up soon!

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
para/pros worked on p69/nemesis and all the other servers were getting a para/pro wasnt a great task, the way the made the special ring i have different from your ring is that i've upgraded mine and has better stats than yours. keep doing your own thing buddy, build it how u want to build it, just remember, who do u want to play it?? 10 players or 100 players, only u can decide!!

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
My new servers going to destroy this.

Like a black man destroying your nan.

I'm just kidding, it sounds like the only server in upcoming/released that isn't a total piece of dog ****.

P.s - you copied the idea of having spells earlier off me, but i'm not mad xx

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
copy? didn't even no u had a server coming out XD was generally just something I wanted to do.
Thanks tho =)

NewEden, it's been and gone was a very nice server very unique, one of the things that pulled me toward this as i enjoyed the concept on Nights server.

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011
Alright Huggybear,
I see you said that the server will be worked on long term but out of interest are we talking long term in the sense of this summer or are you talking sometime next year?

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Alright Huggybear,
I see you said that the server will be worked on long term but out of interest are we talking long term in the sense of this summer or are you talking sometime next year?

Defo want to get it done this year going to look to add one more member to the team if possible ( with coding knowledge ect )
Things are going well just slowly as you can expect with a one man team however will defo keep you all posted.
Don't want to put an eta as I don't want peoples hopes to be made up then to be crushed instantly by me saying sorry delays but hopefully soon guys

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Defo want to get it done this year going to look to add one more member to the team if possible ( with coding knowledge ect )
Things are going well just slowly as you can expect with a one man team however will defo keep you all posted.
Don't want to put an eta as I don't want peoples hopes to be made up then to be crushed instantly by me saying sorry delays but hopefully soon guys

If you got the money to put in i suggest you hire a coder make a thread see who'd be interested, would make life a lot easier for you to just get on with server side.

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Will be adding some videos and screenshots hopefully this weekend like to keep you guys updates and hopefully a new Server advert thread with more details =) progress is good thanks for being patient guys

Status
Not open for further replies.