• Legend Of Mir 2 :WarCraft

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Hi guys , i recommend you a server it's awesome for ppl who can't play mir all day :) lvling is at the easiest i got to top 20 on leaderboard in 3hours :P , gold lol we have billions here , bosses yeah they're hard u just need the right kit and all

If you can only play 3-6 hours per day this server is made for YOU everything doesn't take time like other server's( lol look at scorps fking p69 server in 12hours i manage to make 35% wtf > scorp i have a life lol u gotta change tht ur litterally forcing ppl to buy exp pots for gg ^^ smart but also annoying :P) even bosses drop rate has been increased so ppl dont spend hours of killing bosses , here's the download link you start at lvl 40 with decent kit for that lvl and 500k gold there are three classes Warrior , Wizard , Tao , there's a LastManStanding challenge everyday x2 times per day! and they're are also alot of new skills , you can buy stuff in the GG shop for gold which is amazing! ( not all stuff)
New Skills - Warrrior
BladeStorm,BladeDancer,IceSword,FlyingThrust,WhirlWind
New Skills - Wizzard

IceThrust,Blink,StormEscape,PheonixExplosion,AlmightyPush
New Skills - Taoist
SoulBooster,SummonFireFox,YinYangBurst,HeavenAndHell,SwordOfLight

Client:Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e9lawvd9yrsf679/StreetOfMir2_Client.rar/file
AutoPatcher:Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4ylrxq04qlgytxc/StreetOfMir2.rar/file

Meet me in game my warrior=QueenOfMir/ wizard=KingOfMir/tao=HelperBuffer (Notice: i only use those names for this server(and have never used before) i am not that **** on Warcraft called KingMir that pk's lvl 1)

NP, meet me in game thank me there YW , soz for my bad grammar man i just dont care :D you guys really do understand whats above :)

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Advertising Streets of Mir? But whats the poll??? Arcadia or Warcraft??? What?
Also 'ONLY' 3-6 hours 'per day'...

Reactions: zivanovic99

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
nvm's with the poll , i just wanna know what u guys think :D

3-6 hours per day is enough to beat street of mir 2 , i only played for 2 hours now am on top 20 leaderboard lol

what have i just read? Are you on drugs?
Maybe :D

the poll has nothing to do with the thread

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Vote for my facebook page @ Twitter.com

I'm guessing euthanasia is illegal where you're from

We will stick to good old stoning

Get him lads
Edit + Belle
Edit 2...and ibby

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3gena

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
servers very unbalanced and is very much for the roms , on a side note selling my account on there , ( highest tao in game 112 ) with nearly all mir kit and all spells , open to offers :)

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Also a friend of mine wants to buy ur kit full , for cash if i buy that mir blade its gonna be 5 red keys pal