Legend of Mir Titan World v2 High Rate - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important
-Contains stolen images from other forum members

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I was a victim several times in recent years of the database loss or its corruption due to host PC failings of one sort of another. Every server owner should offload server backed up database at regular intervals (at least once a day) to a different physical place. Not sure you can rely on a DEDI 'plan' which supposedly keeps the hosting machine backed up. Likely small servers are hosted in some questionable places.

I didn't look into it but I think even some free FTP or backup programs out there are able to automatically synchronize remote-local directories or even remote-remote ones (to sites like mega or mediafire etc). Maybe some free FPT program could be made part of the crystal package like the autopatch is, only in this case it would 'autopatch' the database off server site.

I don't play this server but he is not the first or last to suffer database corruption or loss. I never came back after such loss on servers I played unless it was a day or two rewind only (depends how much time I put in and what progress I made in game).
Aye I get that, but to happen multiple times after these scenarios is a little suspect.

I have only ever corrupted a DB when I decided to improperly code something, with regards to offsite back ups, 100% agreed on that as you can never rely on the host to hold backups alone

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
I really don't know what to believe tbh .... with seeing past problems on this server which none had owt to do with me so i let em slide, the GM I have seen it twice.
1st occasion PK guild won SW war (dunno what went off but ended up PK guild members getting banned and SW War going bck to previous owners)
2nd occasion apparently there was a rewind a few players (not all) lost a lot of lvls and items and exp potions.

BladeTao (no problem with him decent chap im sure, this is just what i see)

Loses Sw War argues with PK Guild -- Pk members are banned and BT (BladeTao) gets the wall back.

admit PK members may have done something else to be banned not 100% but still SW went straight back to BT
GM asks if anyone is re-birthed to test something (BT) says 3 levels away -- 4ppl online me being 1 .... global exp rate increased within seconds.
(Unfair advantage TBH)

Rewind time:
I know Fluffy irl and he did a no life day and level'd crazy and overtook BT ooo theres a rewind ... some ppl lost loads now growler and BT next to nothing o0

Me and the other groots that play have lost faith in this server now seems BladeTao's name pops up everytime and with me seeing it aswell.
Ok he has put a global exp on. .... buts its monday so ppl that go to work have no chance to keep up as weekends there only spare time to play.
Wtaf someone is using my name on that **** server, people really are ******* bastard scumbags

Fcking fuming some **** used my name….

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I made new char and received items but I got no skills whatever. Can get TDB and CHM from 'skill upgrade' npc, also got SD, Entrap & FSword in storage from the time I started when server opened but no fencing, slaying, thrusting... HM I can do without.

Solution: make another char and on first try to get the items, you get most of the kit, then on a second try to get items, you get the rest of the kit and the skill books. On the first char I made, I didn't get the 'second try' items that include the books.

Solved the problem by transferring books to the first char I made.

Last edited:

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
Italy
Today reboot done and server up

Code:
Update Note 8/9/2021
- Change old ice map to new map to stop some player crash.
- Remove AP from all daily quests and add AP to new cave quests.
- Add correct Coord for door in new cave zoma f2 to f3.
- Add No Dura lose for all stone.
- Add mount level 280.
- Up exp rate 20% for all mobs.
- Start level now 50 with full kitt and skill.
- Up pk daily from 200 to 400 .
- Pet save now after logout in 15 mins.
- Up per tick pot regen from 20 to 40.
cant login to server

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
Ok give us ur feedback for what u not like and what was ur char you was try with it mate?

You start with 100k gold or some thing and to teleport to any map you need at least 1m.. On top of that you have so many spots on the map that are invisible walls. There's probably tons more but I didn't get the chance to find them. Couldn't leave the main town even if I tried to RT to top right or any exit lol.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
You start with 100k gold or some thing and to teleport to any map you need at least 1m.. On top of that you have so many spots on the map that are invisible walls. There's probably tons more but I didn't get the chance to find them. Couldn't leave the main town even if I tried to RT to top right or any exit lol.
first u start with 100k after we make start level 150 u been come after we up the start level also u can get lower cave still and get from them lots of gold to go high cave level mate
sure u cant start with more 100k gold as u been start at real level with 2k only if i rember before we up the start level

also what invisible walls you talk about them as the town there nothing on it to hunt it so tell me what the invisible walls you talk about

thanks

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
I tried to goto oma cave/skeleton cave and couldn't enter. What low caves do you speak of

In bichon wall there are a ton of invisible blocked spots probably many more in other maps, but I wasn't able to get that far.

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
I tried to goto oma cave/skeleton cave and couldn't enter. What low caves do you speak of

In bichon wall there are a ton of invisible blocked spots probably many more in other maps, but I wasn't able to get that far.

u useing npc caves that caves come after teleport system press U and use that caves first mate you will colect lot of money from there
also u can do few quests to get lot of money also

about ton of invisible blocked show me 1 or 2 where they as i think u not get right map u talking about as there none of them in any cave lol

2222222.jpg

that cave at npc extra caves come after this system

333333.jpg

also u can go to ( bug cave & Wooma Temple ) the gold drop rate its high in server u can make more money in this 2 caves

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Is this still online? It shows zero users online, tried launching client from last Nov 27 but it doesn't patch and downloads on p1 don't work.

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
thank you for all you guys who played titan server

server will be close now after 8 monthes from open it

as im stoped work on mir and not have time to run or update it time to close it

was good days for me runing mir server's hope later be back and start work in mir again

can any mod close this and remove server from online list

ty

Sent from my SM-A725F using Taptalk

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
thank you for all you guys who played titan server

server will be close now after 8 monthes from open it

as im stoped work on mir and not have time to run or update it time to close it

was good days for me runing mir server's hope later be back and start work in mir again

can any mod close this and remove server from online list

ty

Sent from my SM-A725F using Taptalk
Thanks for first run of the server

Status
Not open for further replies.