Legend of Mir Titan World v2 High Rate - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important
-Contains stolen images from other forum members

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
you deleted my char with 5 high money keys on NICE
stop lie we not delete your char
you try charge back we find out and with our rules you got band from server for charge back
and we will find out all stuff where gone from your char dont worry
you did this before and you now do it again
told you at first time up was busy with server error and we can slov discord band with you but you doing charge back so your get prem band from our server
nothing personly

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Racism will not be tolerated
[deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Here new updated been change to server since i stop post at lomcn
Weekend Exp event will start at 3 pm uk time for 24 hours.
Update Note
Code:
- Group scroll stack now to 5.

- Buff Regen pot tick will be fine now with your level.

- Add Right Dura to stones.

- Fix not use tele ring in groupcave 200+ .

- Add TM  system you can sell buy with gg from there.

- Add Vote for normal guild's war after someone been kill start vote to start with that guild who pk .

- Gold bars and bene now stack.

- Add junk npc to Reborth Town.

- Fish now can store.

- Change Fish event drop more fish will drop and less items .

- Add acc agil to rebirth belt.

- Now Starter level at 75 with full wooma kitt.( next reboot will be update to zumakitt).

- buff Orginal Exp for server rate.

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
the server been crashed and lost our account db so server rewind 2 days and back for all 50% from levels they lost

also today update been after crash
Code:
 Start level 100
 newbi guild till 150
 newbi guild buff 70%
 Heaven cave now solo cave

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
the server been crashed and lost our account db so server rewind 2 days and back for all 50% from levels they lost

Code:
 Start level 100
newbi guild till 150
newbi guild buff 70%
in regards to heaven cave you still need 3 to go to 2nd floor ........ and it still takes your cp .............

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Flatline

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
in other words what he actually means is all the levels you have done in the past 2-3 days hes only giving you back 50% of them nothing else , no exp pots , no kit , no gg , no combat points you would have gained over the last few days from the event or that you had previously donated for .....
and in regards to heaven cave you still need 3 to go to 2nd floor ........ and it still takes your cp .............
the rewind back you all what you been have at your char at that date exsatly

about heaven cave maybe npc been chnge back after the last crash will look at it when i back home

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006

Code:
 Start level 100
newbi guild till 150
newbi guild buff 70%
I really don't know what to believe tbh .... with seeing past problems on this server which none had owt to do with me so i let em slide, the GM I have seen it twice.
1st occasion PK guild won SW war (dunno what went off but ended up PK guild members getting banned and SW War going bck to previous owners)
2nd occasion apparently there was a rewind a few players (not all) lost a lot of lvls and items and exp potions.

BladeTao (no problem with him decent chap im sure, this is just what i see)

Loses Sw War argues with PK Guild -- Pk members are banned and BT (BladeTao) gets the wall back.

admit PK members may have done something else to be banned not 100% but still SW went straight back to BT
GM asks if anyone is re-birthed to test something (BT) says 3 levels away -- 4ppl online me being 1 .... global exp rate increased within seconds.
(Unfair advantage TBH)

Rewind time:
I know Fluffy irl and he did a no life day and level'd crazy and overtook BT ooo theres a rewind ... some ppl lost loads now growler and BT next to nothing o0

Me and the other groots that play have lost faith in this server now seems BladeTao's name pops up everytime and with me seeing it aswell.
Ok he has put a global exp on. .... buts its monday so ppl that go to work have no chance to keep up as weekends there only spare time to play.

Attachments

• weird.jpg
    weird.jpg
    715.9 KB · Views: 42

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I really don't know what to believe tbh .... with seeing past problems on this server which none had owt to do with me so i let em slide, the GM I have seen it twice.
1st occasion PK guild won SW war (dunno what went off but ended up PK guild members getting banned and SW War going bck to previous owners)
2nd occasion apparently there was a rewind a few players (not all) lost a lot of lvls and items and exp potions.

BladeTao (no problem with him decent chap im sure, this is just what i see)

Loses Sw War argues with PK Guild -- Pk members are banned and BT (BladeTao) gets the wall back.

admit PK members may have done something else to be banned not 100% but still SW went straight back to BT
GM asks if anyone is re-birthed to test something (BT) says 3 levels away -- 4ppl online me being 1 .... global exp rate increased within seconds.
(Unfair advantage TBH)

Rewind time:
I know Fluffy irl and he did a no life day and level'd crazy and overtook BT ooo theres a rewind ... some ppl lost loads now growler and BT next to nothing o0

Me and the other groots that play have lost faith in this server now seems BladeTao's name pops up everytime and with me seeing it aswell.
Ok he has put a global exp on. .... buts its monday so ppl that go to work have no chance to keep up as weekends there only spare time to play.
TOO is as corrupt as they come, he has no value in anyones opinion and is a blemish on this community. Personally, i think hes a dickhead

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Rewinds are serious, if he's having that many without there being something underhanded, I would as a GM be really concerned what's happening to the server.

by default the server saves every 5 minutes, so rewinds (unless all your backups die) don't lose that much user's work.

Reactions: excluded

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
everyone who plays think BladeTao and GM are friends ..... as soon as a char they are not found of overtakes du du dur rewind but the GM's friends have not lost alot.

Was a good server to play but think i shall leave now .. more peeps will join to keep server count up!

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
everyone who plays think BladeTao and GM are friends ..... as soon as a char they are not found of overtakes du du dur rewind but the GM's friends have not lost alot.

Was a good server to play but think i shall leave now .. more peeps will join to keep server count up!
Bladetao im not know only in this server and this first server he play my server so not know him good
about PK guild they got banded for they abuse everyone and keep attacking server and try make players quit
about rewind i had to do this after server crashed last time and ****ed my backup folder and account db that why i take from my test server old account db

also i said the players will get back 50% from they levels and they alrady had they stuff back with rewind im try my best here to be fair with all and server side so i back 50% from they level and put exp event on for 2 days

yes screen show rank now but you not know is not all was online when i add back 50% from they level and i think we shout in our discord to they pm me in disocrd with they correct level and what gg they was have so don't be clever here mate ;)

Untitled.png

about sanjian person really sick like you is dickhead

also LightBringer i lost all backup with this issus that why i get back my old db from test server

im not stupid to dmg my server but this issus was happend from host side after i been away from my home and try my the best to work fast to add back up the server

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
If you know their levels, why not give the 100% back?
tbh not sure what they correct level as they also have back all stuff they use with the level so how will work this ?

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
by default the server saves every 5 minutes, so rewinds (unless all your backups die) don't lose that much user's work.

I was a victim several times in recent years of the database loss or its corruption due to host PC failings of one sort of another. Every server owner should offload server backed up database at regular intervals (at least once a day) to a different physical place. Not sure you can rely on a DEDI 'plan' which supposedly keeps the hosting machine backed up. Likely small servers are hosted in some questionable places.

I didn't look into it but I think even some free FTP or backup programs out there are able to automatically synchronize remote-local directories or even remote-remote ones (to sites like mega or mediafire etc). Maybe some free FPT program could be made part of the crystal package like the autopatch is, only in this case it would 'autopatch' the database off server site.

I don't play this server but he is not the first or last to suffer database corruption or loss. I never came back after such loss on servers I played unless it was a day or two rewind only (depends how much time I put in and what progress I made in game).

Status
Not open for further replies.