Legend of Mir - TitanWorld - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
4moBE0y.jpg

Live date : 3/7/2021 16:00 GMT

Registration open at 15:00 GMT​

Last edited:

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Question: Im with my mate he has to tt or log out or lags out ect. im then left to kill the boss at 50% it then telies me out of the cave when am solo? So if any fight and there is x person in group left they will auto lose cause their team mates tted? so they cant even attempt to pk or try finish the boss ? seems little flawed system tbh but each to their own. Goodluck looks good!

Reactions: TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Question: Im with my mate he has to tt or log out or lags out ect. im then left to kill the boss at 50% it then telies me out of the cave when am solo? So if any fight and there is x person in group left they will auto lose cause their team mates tted? so they cant even attempt to pk or try finish the boss ? seems little flawed system tbh but each to their own. Goodluck looks good!
First this not to normal place maps you can do what you want with this normal maps

This system if we add group caves like 10 bosses in it and good mobs exp so to stop expolit with ppl who make noobs chars to recall them only to that group map if you left alone in that map to get all exp you will tele out auto

Also our group system normal or in this map have good exp system more ppl in group mean more exp gain for each player in the group exapmle if u be 3 players get 1k exp each but if 4 will get 1300 hope you get it right now
Post automatically merged:

Nice advert mate, good luck for launch 🚀
Thank you budd ❤️

jembob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2014
cant download game
when i click link it downloads a white RAR file and cant open it or do anything
Post automatically merged:

never mind

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
what is the deal, I go through registering on that webpage and it doesn't work for login

Last edited:

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
So whats the deal, anyone played it yet is it worth playing?

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
be sure you fill all info there mate and be sure you write date right
what date? you must mean the very bottom field that has no description of what to put in? I wrote in there 'what?'
1625423392869.png

I suppose it would be Birth Date, but what format to write it in? That is, how to "write date right"?
===================================
Edit: it shows the date format in a different browser, I reinstalled win10 lately and still have IE as the default browser even if I don't use it. But I would think everything should work in that if in any browser.

Last edited:

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
its normaly mate and show for all dunno why you not can't see it

mm/dd/yyy

Untitled.png

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
I always use mirtracks and thats not what I really asked mate, i was asking the players what they thought not the gm sorry for the misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.