Legend of Mir - TitanWorld - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
Who said with half moon? You ever heard of TDB? You know, the skill I think you use?

You and Flatline / ItIsYeFox and that Deano guy are cringe af. Imagine being men playing a 20 year old game on a private server crying on discords and afking on sz with no items on. I probably did stuff like that when I was 12 years old and played LOM all my day.

I do feel quite bad cause I think you guys actually have a mental illness.
so ur telling me ur 1 by 1 kiling mobs with tdb while taos / wiz can fully mass lures in lvl 50+ getting almost 30k a mob in caves lol while wars get 4k a mob but wars are good ?

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
View attachment 25770 there some sick rules they are @TheOnlyOne must have broken absolutely all of them
you get banded from discord for u been an idiot you and wummy and havok (remi) and now u crying in sz

you got last warning about play our server so anything you do brek the rules in our page and you aint click it also will get your account ban

im not like othere gm's server to do what only what you want we have team work and testing and few vote we can make for something we see need to change or add

sure not all the suggtion we can take if we take all your suggtion then server will broken from you and your friend who crying in every server you guys play

Titan Server Rules

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
you get banded from discord for u been an idiot you and wummy and havok (remi) and now u crying in sz

you got last warning about play our server so anything you do brek the rules in our page and you aint click it also will get your account ban

im not like othere gm's server to do what only what you want we have team work and testing and few vote we can make for something we see need to change or add

sure not all the suggtion we can take if we take all your suggtion then server will broken from you and your friend who crying in every server you guys play

Titan Server Rules
Not being funny but where was the vote for increasing mob defence? you say vote for stuff but you only put vote on few things, ive asked you to revert mobs how they were last night apart from higher lvl caves were not meant to be in and you took it to heart and started to get defensive over it, im not arguing but i just want the mobs defence how they were last night before crash earlier because hm only do low dmg now and it not good

Last edited:

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
increasing mob defence
Not being funny but where was the vote for increasing mob defence? you say vote for stuff but you only put vote on few things, ive asked you to revert mobs how they were last night apart from higher lvl caves were not meant to be in and you took it to heart and started to get defensive over it, im not arguing but i just want the mobs defence how they were last night before crash earlier
increasing mob defence when we saw players use high cave level at they lower thel level and they know good this not right that not need any vote this damge server so we change it and add to update note

so not everything should make it like how you need then give you gm char and acces to host and do server as you want

wummy and your friend you know about who im talking you want play without any darma in server and play and talk nice with all your welcome if not need then i tell you this not your place so play like othere players as they all waiting every day new update etc... without try argu with gms or othere players

discord seems now good without your moaning

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
increasing mob defence

increasing mob defence when we saw players use high cave level at they lower thel level and they know good this not right that not need any vote this damge server so we change it and add to update note

so not everything should make it like how you need then give you gm char and acces to host and do server as you want

wummy and your friend you know about who im talking you want play without any darma in server and play and talk nice with all your welcome if not need then i tell you this not your place so play like othere players as they all waiting every day new update etc... without try argu with gms or othere players

Thats a wizz doing high lvl cave and taos not warrs, also warrs can get 1-2 hit in higher caves, you didnt need to add more defence on lower level caves i don’t understand why you done it and it slows down warrs leveling alot if you were player you would moan to because you will do less dmg than what you are meant to do :/, im not asking to make everything easy all i want is the lower caves defence to be lowered cause i use to do 30-50 HM and now i do 6-20 :/ ive told you loads of times and you just keep throwing it back in my face saying im talking crap but im not i just want the (lower caves) ac to be lowered abit its all i ask and it will be good to go

Last edited:

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Thats a wizz doing high lvl cave and taos not warrs, also warrs can get 1-2 hit in higher caves, you didnt need to add more defence on lower level caves i don’t understand why you done it and it slows down warrs leveling alot if you were player you would moan to because you will do less dmg than what you are meant to do :/, im not asking to make everything easy all i want is the lower caves defence to be lowered cause i use to do 30-50 HM and now i do 6-20 :/ ive told you loads of times and you just keep throwing it back in my face saying im talking crap but im not i just want the (lower caves) ac to be lowered abit its all i ask and it will be good to go
u and remi only 2 wars was moaning we ask alot of wars in server they saying all good now after today reboot

as we testing and as othere wars feedback all work fine for war also yes we change mob defence but at same time we add to main body stats for war more ac more amc and more dc but you only stand in sz moaning etc.... go level get more kitt and see how war is

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
u and remi only 2 wars was moaning we ask alot of wars in server they saying all good now after today reboot

as we testing and as othere wars feedback all work fine for war also yes we change mob defence but at same time we add to main body stats for war more ac more amc and more dc but you only stand in sz moaning etc.... go level get more kitt and see how war is
i cant level because lower dmg i do and it takes more longer to kill :/ you had 2 low war noobs earliest trying to talk to you about halfmoon earlier too but you didnt see it and that was ingame, they say its ok but its really not they dont know how warrs class work and about stats you added for main char, it didnt make a difference:/, ask flat he seen me do 5 dmg halfmoon in ant

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
increasing mob defence

well i can still level in them caves ... and its faster than before because ive gained more stats lol u gonna increase them again ? , there will always be players especially wizards in the highest level caves in the game its what all players do they skip to the higher caves to level faster, on lowrates u see people killing oks which is a level 50 ish boss ? at level 25 / 30

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
well i can still level in them caves ... and its faster than before because ive gained more stats lol u gonna increase them again ? , there will always be players especially wizards in the highest level caves in the game its what all players do they skip to the higher caves to level faster, on lowrates u see people killing oks which is a level 50 ish boss ? at level 25 / 30
dont forget u near they level now after Rebirth lol sure you get more stats since u did first rb

Reactions: Flatline

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
What can i say...the classes ain't balanced....and u take ages killing a boss or a sub for no reward just pots it's just not fun. Running around in 28+ kit cos the drops just ain't there. You said that you have sorted drop's out , but umm can't see that somehow? Server count has dropped quite a bit as peeps have told the GM when he is online a few time's what can be done about issue's...but you know (opinions clash LOL ) Server needs looked over again tbh lol or ur gonna lose more players, it's just painful and boring atm (sorry just my opinion lol )

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
What can i say...the classes ain't balanced....and u take ages killing a boss or a sub for no reward just pots it's just not fun. Running around in 28+ kit cos the drops just ain't there. You said that you have sorted drop's out , but umm can't see that somehow? Server count has dropped quite a bit as peeps have told the GM when he is online a few time's what can be done about issue's...but you know (opinions clash LOL ) Server needs looked over again tbh lol or ur gonna lose more players, it's just painful and boring atm (sorry just my opinion lol )
since last reboot alots of players hunting and they gitting lot of drop

dunno how or where you hunting but by sure this what you saying not after today reboot lol

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
wow asked a question on discord , about why pets don't return after reboot or logging in or out and got told its not an issue , then got booted from discord lol way to go lmao

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
wow asked a question on discord , about why pets don't return after reboot or logging in or out and got told its not an issue , then got booted from discord lol way to go lmao
stop lie you know good what you get block from discord you start talking **** like you

you asking and we answer you nice then you start attack us really dunno how you lie and saying you only ask

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
show me proof i attacked you , View attachment 25773 after you just insulted me on facebook and then blocked me lmfao !!! i asked why you couldnt allow to save pets and then i respected your answer and then said no worries will wait for another server to come out , and then u boot me lol and then message me on facebook with that ermm message ,which im still trying tofigure out what it actually means , i have asked google translate , siri and alexa and they are honestly stumped LMFAO !!!
Clearly your attitude with your server and your OTT gameshop prices have gone to your head since your last server failure , this servers only been put up because your short of cash , your user counts dropped over half in the past couple of days , give it a month this will go the same way as all your other train wreck servers , or until people stop donating !! :)
stop lie all in discord saw your answer when i be nice with you and told you pets we not allow to save in relog you start attack me and bla bla so to stop that i block you

after that i got messge in my group at f.b you **** things there so i block you and delete all your messge and all your invite there
im niot kids like you to screen **** like you

Sanjian go to your server and leave me with my 0 UC that not your heaters im doing my best but never you make all players happy​

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
stop lie all in discord saw your answer when i be nice with you and told you pets we not allow to save in relog you start attack me and bla bla so to stop that i block you

after that i got messge in my group at f.b you **** things there so i block you and delete all your messge and all your invite there
im niot kids like you to screen **** like you

Sanjian go to your server and leave me with my 0 UC that not your heaters im doing my best but never you make all players happy​

lmao you lies are almost as big as your bloody nose !!! show proof i started to attack you ? we all want to see it !!!
And as for messaging on your fb ermm IT'S ACTUALLY not possible to comment on your group because you have comments all turned off , and i left your facebook group before you started to even spew your ermm jibberish , its actually amusing to read to be honest , watching a grown adult trying to put a sentence together , which ends up looking like something a 3 year old child does with a yellow crayon his coloring book , you pratt !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• mousa1.JPG
    mousa1.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 17

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
lmao you lies are almost as big as your bloody nose !!! show proof i started to attack you ? we all want to see it !!!
And as for messaging on your fb ermm IT'S ACTUALLY not possible to comment on your group because you have comments all turned off , and i left your facebook group before you started to even spew your ermm jibberish , its actually amusing to read to be honest , watching a grown adult trying to put a sentence together , which ends up looking like something a 3 year old child does with a yellow crayon his coloring book , you pratt !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
lol that stoping cuz person like you not post crap like you and sure cant screen discord after you been blocked as there **** messge deleted when you got block

go cry away like all server you play all ppl who played with you saying same thing about you also im not want hurt you feeling also about what they saying about you man so go play othere server you was talk about it in disocrd

sorry everyone for this **** all but lomcn have lots of kids really and heaters like that boy Sanjian

• Haha
Reactions: Wummy and Sanjian
Status
Not open for further replies.