Legend of Mir - TitanWorld - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
lol that stoping cuz person like you not post crap like you and sure cant screen discord after you been blocked as there **** messge deleted when you got block

go cry away like all server you play all ppl who played with you saying same thing about you also im not want hurt you feeling also about what they saying about you man so go play othere server you was talk about it in disocrd

sorry everyone for this **** all but lomcn have lots of kids really and heaters like that boy Sanjian
Oh my days , so your only badly put together response is to pretend something was said , because you cant actually prove it ? and you expect people to believe you ? cry on server ? i didnt interact with anyone on there server , as i was doing my own thing , which is how i like to play , and can you please explain who the " heaters are " ? at least put the effort in man !!! your using an english platform to promote your poorly done half baked server , at least put the effort in and speak english !!! rather than the dribble your currently spewing , because to everyone else , all it looks like is .......
team america vomit GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Wummy

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Oh my days , so your only badly put together response is to pretend something was said , because you cant actually prove it ? and you expect people to believe you ? cry on server ? i didnt interact with anyone on there server , as i was doing my own thing , which is how i like to play , and can you please explain who the " heaters are " ? at least put the effort in man !!! your using an english platform to promote your poorly done half baked server , at least put the effort in and speak english !!! rather than the dribble your currently spewing , because to everyone else , all it looks like is .......
team america vomit GIF
np for me as english not my lang lol i better than you and that kid sanj oh he steal my npc img lol
as u not know when you be block from discord your dirty messge go with you lol so sure none can prove that

really if i screen now what they saying in privte about you will crying or maybe you go kill yourself so plz go play anothere server and leave us with our 0 UC

• Haha

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Posting pictures about people without their permission is not allowed.
np for me as english not my lang lol i better than you and that kid sanj oh he steal my npc img lol
as u not know when you be block from discord your dirty messge go with you lol so sure none can prove that

really if i screen now what they saying in privte about you will crying or maybe you go kill yourself so plz go play anothere server and leave us with our 0 UC
Lmfao , please provide proof of " whats being said " in private or are you going to fail at that , like your user count seems to be doing ? go kill myself ? is that your greatest comeback ?

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
lol first my last server was in 2019 not me who oping server every few months for cash what i spent you need 100 years to do old man + im human not like u to post that all pms about you ;) ;) now back to work ispent lots of time with person like you lair

sorry again for lomcn ppl about this all drama never end from lomcn i know

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
lol first my last server was in 2019 not me who oping server every few months for cash what i spent you need 100 years to do old man + im human not like u to post that all pms about you ;) ;) now back to work ispent lots of time with person like you lair

sorry again for lomcn ppl about this all drama never end from lomcn i know
lair.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
im not going to spend too long explaining this, i actually though i used the npc images recently, but it turns out i actually used it on my FISHING server which was years ago...

1625794314407.png

ive NEVER stolen anything from anyone on this forum, unlike some ;)

this is my archieved advert that i think only the admins can see as its archieved

1625794413638.png

you thieving little crettin :P

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Keep the discussion on topic. You know I don't care about what's being said as long as it's about the server and not personal attacks or the spam gets out of hand.

I also want to remind you that posting personal information or pictures about people without their permission is not allowed and you could get yourself banned for that.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Keep the discussion on topic. You know I don't care about what's being said as long as it's about the server and not personal attacks or the spam gets out of hand.

I also want to remind you that posting personal information or pictures about people without their permission is not allowed and you could get yourself banned for that.

banded*

On a serious note, his server is not bad, he is just too easy to bait...

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Thank you im not care of he post about server he free post hes feedback and be true feedback etc.... Not liying etc.... So that ok

But talk **** and post my family pic without my agree about that and talk about persoal about me this is **** i can raise a case at him but im not kid like him

Ty again and sorry for this all
Post automatically merged:

boss drop and subs been buff 30% or more now

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Thank you im not care of he post about server he free post hes feedback and be true feedback etc.... Not liying etc.... So that ok

But talk **** and post my family pic without my agree about that and talk about persoal about me this is **** i can raise a case at him but im not kid like him

Ty again and sorry for this all

boss drop and subs been buff 30% or more now
i have to say i agree with you, its not nice to have someone insult your family and use the pictures, for that im sorry for you that happened

Reactions: TheOnlyOne

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
ok looking back over last nights comments , i did over step the mark with a pic of its family ,and i apologise for that , but the rest of the posts i stand with , sorry if i offended anyone :)

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
thanks for you both and your apologise are acepted but hope this game not make us like animles etc... without feeling keep its clean without enter any personly things on it

anyway few update working on it today for server we try our best to make this fair play for everyone also anyone feedback are welcome but hope be there some respect on what we saying

Reactions: stonecold316

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
it is well known that TOO is abusive to any critisism and its shown on his UC just ignore him

You're hating here, not TOO. Stop posting this crap on his server advert unless u like it done to yours.

I prefer his server to yours. Much better than all these other clones and crap out there

Crying about "stealing" something which you originally stole to use on open-source files, and modified it. LMAO.

Can a mod sort this out please? This is a servrer discussion. Ty.

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
thanks for you both and your apologise are acepted but hope this game not make us like animles etc... without feeling keep its clean without enter any personly things on it

anyway few update working on it today for server we try our best to make this fair play for everyone also anyone feedback are welcome but hope be there some respect on what we saying
oh i didnt appologise, i said i was sorry your family was brought into it, your still a dick :)

Crying about "stealing" something which you originally stole to use on open-source files, and modified it. LMAO.
its a shame youll never amount to anything worth stealing otherwise you would know how it felt :)

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
today reboot done

Update Note 9/7/2021
- New items state from 31-51.(any missed items let us know)
- change drop files for boss subs 30% or more.
- change BlessedArmour and souldshield to work how orginal crystal skill work.
- few change been made for few quests and few fix for them.
- group exp we still looking at ( no change ).
- pearl now work 100% when you use your pets collecting items from floor

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
im not going to spend too long explaining this, i actually though i used the npc images recently, but it turns out i actually used it on my FISHING server which was years ago...

View attachment 25781

ive NEVER stolen anything from anyone on this forum, unlike some ;)

this is my archieved advert that i think only the admins can see as its archieved

View attachment 25782

you thieving little crettin :p
It’s there 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.