Legend of Mir Vengeance

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
also im on windows 10 would it matter? or would i have to change my client to run as windows 7?

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
Just a little update, I am currently redoing a bit of the work regarding items and how they are set up within the different caves, originally I was going to put all the items in the levelling caves just at a lower rate and make them drop in the hunting caves at a higher rate. Although I have changed my mind, hopefully doing it this way will allow all people to easily obtain a kit that will atleast let them contest bosses / fights instead of just getting run over by someone who got lucky with a few drops.

Levelling caves - Full unique levelling kit drops in each cave, weapon, armour, full accessories for DC SC MC. Drops commonly. 7 sets in total.

Hunting caves - These items are not set items, a good rule of thumb I have went with is that a item obtained from a hunting area will be roughly 20% stronger than a item obtained from a levelling cave at around the same level, a fair bit rarer.

Void zones - These item's must likely won't be obtained very quickly but mir players do have a way of surprising you I suppose, these only come from the special void bosses, which you can go to if you visit the void stone on the teleport after crafting a sacrifice fragment (a few different ones currently, pieces of fragments often come from mid-higher tier hunting cave bosses)

Was thinking of also adding 2 or 3 bosses that randomly spawn on our base province map that do a server wide shout, obviously will be difficult, mostly something for guilds to fight over - possibly drop high tier title stones / new books?

Unsure if will be able to release for this friday, but as a few people have suggested I am trying to put as much decent content in without taking a stupidly long time.

Thoughts?

---------- Post Merged at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Looking good! what rate would this be?

It will be a mid rate, hit the level 50 in a few days I would imagine.

---------- Post Merged at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:54 PM ----------

also im on windows 10 would it matter? or would i have to change my client to run as windows 7?

Runs perfectly on windows 10 mate ^^

---------- Post Merged on 16-05-2018 at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 15-05-2018 at 01:54 PM ----------

After much consideration I won't be releasing this weekend, redid a few things and don't want to release with any problems, will keep posting updates - shouldn't need longer than another week.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
gl bud hope u finsh it soon as u can xx.

Last edited:

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017
lol i was excited thought its up but guess not .. didn't he say he'd release it by thursday/friday max??

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
I updated my last post regarding release date, not ready to release for this weekend, I don't want to release it while its not in a playable state.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
love u nooby tao xx <3 , meeting u there hahaha.
was hopeing for it to be up this weekend. every 1 annoyed now xD inc me a lil i guess i cant stress how much set dates make or break start of servers users mean everything 1st few days. on that note gm said isnt ready. so not much else can do although should of held back on the start date given :P on that note looking forward to this

Last edited:

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
was hopeing for it to be up this weekend. every 1 annoyed now xD inc me a lil i guess i cant stress how much set dates make or break start of servers users mean everything 1st few days. on that note gm said isnt ready. so not much else can do although should of held back on the start date given :P on that note looking forward to this
Wag1 luke x

---------- Post Merged at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Will post links when I am ready to give a few days of a test period, to give people a small chance to see what class they want to play ^^

Sounds brilliant.

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
Hey dudes, been cracking on with server over the weekend and think we're pretty close, will just have to adjust some balance issues within the caves and most likely the templar quite heavily, If all goes well ill be putting the server up tomorrow at some point.
(THIS IS NOT LIVE, ONLY SEEING HOW IT RUNS WHILST ALLOWING PEOPLE ON TO SEE WHICH CLASS THEY WOULD LIKE TO PLAY, WILL BE WIPED FOR LIVE RELEASE, WHICH WILL MOST LIKELY BE FRIDAY/SATURDAY)

If I go ahead with putting a little test up tomorrow I'll still be tweaking away at the little things that I need to get done, the vast majority of the big stuff is done, or close to be doing done and I intend to work on it throughout the day, just thought id give a little update as I've been quiet over the weekend.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
yeah fair play lostwars, put the server up give us a bash to find bugs/exploits/etc and do maybe end game pvp balancing, with these tasks its probs best to up the starter lvl etc so the early game content (if u have new content) wont really be seen and still new to the beta testers, we log on get straight to the point and get ready for live.

Status
Not open for further replies.