Legend of Mir Vengeance

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
so? Tomorow server is online ? Bud just beta ?

(this is not live, only seeing how it runs whilst allowing people on to see which class they would like to play, will be wiped for live release, which will most likely be friday/saturday)

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
Will post download links later on, aiming to put the server on for a short test period by around 6, will post download links before that.

Changed some things in game on a trial basis:

Removed purchase cost of potions / essentials
Removed sale cost of most items
Removed durability from most items

This may change, but trying it out so that players are not limited by gold, everything you need to hunt / go to fights quickly is available for free, no repair ever required on items. This should allow players to focus all their gold on the fame title requirements, hoping the way I have set up the higher tier title requirements will make the title stones that you need a form of currency in the place of gold, will see how it goes but can easily be changed back if it doesn't work out, just an idea.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
i like the way u think already lostwars, Good Luck Buddy!!!!!

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
do your pots have weight? if not going to be just tonnes dropping during pvp if they are free to buy.

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
do your pots have weight? if not going to be just tonnes dropping during pvp if they are free to buy.

Yes, Also depending on the tier of potion they can't really be stacked that heavily

---------- Post Merged at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Server is now live for testing /gamemaster if any problems

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
Yes, Also depending on the tier of potion they can't really be stacked that heavily

---------- Post Merged at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Server is now live for testing /gamemaster if any problems

Download link is where?

WarrDcv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2017
LostWars. can help me ? what need for can play ? cuz give me black screen ! what direct x ? i need ?

WarrDcv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2017
Can someone help me ? please ? can you tell me what to install? so I can play my mirror? that I do not know! and gives me the black screen, directly x as well as the net framework! but I do not know which way!
Can someone help me ? please ? can you tell me what to install? so I can play my mirror? that I do not know! and gives me the black screen, directly x as well as the net framework! but I do not know which way!

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
link doesn't seem to work :P

your link doesn't seem complete..

Code:
[URL ]http://www.mediafire.com/file/8l0g58...Mir+Client.rar[/ URL]

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
link doesn't seem to work :P

your link doesn't seem complete..

Code:
[URL ]http://www.mediafire.com/file/8l0g58...Mir+Client.rar[/ URL]

Fak, I checked when the last person said about the link not working but i'm getting the same message im sure you are getting, ill update a mirror now

Last edited:

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
Little bit of feedback so far. - Be aware that a lot of the quests etc were not on so Lotwars doesnt give away everything early on and spoil things

Playing a Templar see what it is all about.
Regarding the leveling areas - They are exactly that they are to level you up early stages and gives you kit/books in each cave moving you into the next. The main issue i found was that moving into the next cave was the damage increase of the mobs which would out damage your healing - now this isn't a issue for ranged classes and unfortunately the Templar soul shackle spell felt very underwhelming even in SC kit (which then gimped damage for up close to the point where you would need to run away)
The templar does start to clear well at 28 onwards due to his Mass Attack skill - im currently lvl 37-
I spent quite some time leveling in insect cave and am still there as moving into Bone Cave just wasn't viable due to the amount of damage the mobs do.
My suggestion would be to add some AC/AMC on to these kits as they are just pure SC MC DC which doesn't quite work
Even with the ac0-7 increase for fortify i found myself still being hit for the same sort of numbers.

I ventured into WT/ST -Hunting areas, WT was a no go due to the amount of mobs and the damage each hit was doing.
ST wasn't as bad as the mob spawns were not as harsh, The main issue is the mobs sight range as it was very difficult to take 1/2 mobs at a time due to them being able to see you from so far away.

If it is up tonight i will be giving it some more time.
The server is promising, but the above does need looking into to make the transition into the new maps more reasonable.
the biggest one to change is MOB SIGHT which ill help melee classes not end up with big lures when they cant handle them.

As above will give more feedback if server is back up, but i would certainly recommend giving it a chance.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Don't see why you can't make it so a class like templar stats are only DC, and make up some story that he gets his healing ability from channel some weird god of strengh ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.