Legend of Mir Vengeance

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Try have a little more tact when offering your opinion. Its not like he plans to make any money out of the server, hes doing it for nostalgic reasons and to give people something to play.

I agree with some points you raised but not all. For ex, the armours do not look tacky. He has spaced the levelling / new item reward points really well in my opinion. The + hp items come at the right time too, just as you can get into zt where things hurt a lot more. He has also not done what a lot of servers do and that is put loads of multi stat rings and items with 10 ac 10 amc etc meaning that u get the hp boost for the harder caves but to really get stuck in the higher content you benefit greatly from having a tao with you but can solo a little easier due to the extra hp if you really want to. The way he has done it promotes group play which can only be a good thing end game.

There are some balancing issues here and there but as others have said, if you listen to the recommendations of your testers and work on putting them into play then the server has good potential.

Take your time, don't be rushed by people and if you need to call on players to test specific things then do so!
Someone cant read obviously, never said armours looked tacky. Armours all use same name robe, so you have to pick up to see what class.
i said all classes kits look same, why not use diff images.
never said he was making server for money anywhere what so ever in my feedback.
how do you justify giving hp instead of ac/amc when regen isnt all that great?

---------- Post Merged at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Is there any kit due in on live between level46 essence and 55 sacred?

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
No assassin class? Meep.. main thing I wanted to test

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
Someone cant read obviously, never said armours looked tacky. Armours all use same name robe, so you have to pick up to see what class.

---------- Post Merged at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:55 AM ----------

63 mythical set, 70 aspect set (from void) and some craftable things

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
I asked between not after :p

Theres crafting items in between, may not be that necessary due to how quick people can get to 50ish with the mythical gear to go along with it, even still, it'll be there

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
Man what a douche. You said items look tacky I said armours. Either way you were still being a prick. Fyi. I don't think items look tacky either so my point stands.

You also missed the whole point of my post. I was saying try to be a little more appreciative of the fact he's put all this together and is doing so by himself just to give people something to play.

As it stands you come across like a demanding toddler just making noise about what he wants and what he doesn't like.

---------- Post Merged at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:01 PM ----------

And I don't need to justify anything. He's already said he's working on the regen. Again, your language is that of entitlement, not of constructive criticism and helpful suggestion. Why not just make a nice "suggestion" post and see what he says. He may change it?

If I was a server owner and read your posts they would just **** me off.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Man what a douche. You said items look tacky I said armours. Either way you were still being a prick. Fyi. I don't think items look tacky either so my point stands.

You also missed the whole point of my post. I was saying try to be a little more appreciative of the fact he's put all this together and is doing so by himself just to give people something to play.

As it stands you come across like a demanding toddler just making noise about what he wants and what he doesn't like.

---------- Post Merged at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:01 PM ----------

And I don't need to justify anything. He's already said he's working on the regen. Again, your language is that of entitlement, not of constructive criticism and helpful suggestion. Why not just make a nice "suggestion" post and see what he says. He may change it?

thats because you would make a **** gm as gms can take opinions. i gave feedback and he was happy for the feedback, wasnt saying change this, change that. I just gave my opinion, if everyone else gave their opinions then he would have a good idea where to go with the server. I know a few people who logged on server and seen all low level items have same image and seen was hardly no quests and logged off and only come back when i told them kits look different higher level and that quests will be ingame on live. People day in day out are logging in and have no ideas what changes have been made either. So how can we be 100% this aint a cash cow server? We have no idea if gs will be in on live or not.
But until you get your tongue out of his arse and look up opinions, then just keep scrolling.

Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

you seem like a right twat and can’t take any negative feedback, just alt Q, storm gave feedback, whether it’s criticism or good feedback, it’s still feedback for him to work on, people have their dislikes, shouldn’t get butt hurt if they say it, douche.

---------- Post Merged at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:27 PM ----------

I know a few people who logged on server and seen all low level items have same image and seen was hardly no quests and logged off and only come back when i told them kits look different higher level and that quests will be ingame on live. People day in day out are logging in and have no ideas what changes have been made either. So how can we be 100% this aint a cash cow server? We have no idea if gs will be in on live or not.
But until you get your tongue out of his arse and look up opinions, then just keep scrolling.

yep I logged in done 1 quest looked around.. went to lvl map and logged out (as a warrior) server looked tacky to me tbh with all the stats and ****, looks too unorganised, HP on weapons etc.. not much ac amc on braces and ****, but hey it’s just me.. I’ll play it when it goes live and give feedback.

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
Again, you accuse me of reading your post wrong and you clearly cant see or understand the point of my post. I can take opinions, I just don't like when people put them across in the way you do. People like you are reasons why servers don't last very long and gms get fed up and close them.

I simply told you that you are coming across as without any tact and you started throwing insults first, says it all really.

As for tongue in arse? Again you got it all wrong. I made a friendly (and polite) suggestion to him the other day about mobs in mino and he said no. I didn't bang on about it and yet I'm still here today making this post to someone like you.

Get your facts right before you start throwing insults around.

---------- Post Merged at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:47 PM ----------

you seem like a right twat and can’t take any negative feedback, just alt Q, storm gave feedback, whether it’s criticism or good feedback, it’s still feedback for him to work on, people have their dislikes, shouldn’t get butt hurt if they say it, douche.

---------- Post Merged at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:27 PM ----------

yep I logged in done 1 quest looked around.. went to lvl map and logged out (as a warrior) server looked tacky to me tbh with all the stats and ****, looks too unorganised, HP on weapons etc.. not much ac amc on braces and ****, but hey it’s just me.. I’ll play it when it goes live and give feedback.

I'm a right twat? You are throwing insults right off the bat at me for me suggesting that he phrase his feedback differently and I'm the twat?

kk, jog on genius. (not).

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Again, you accuse me of reading your post wrong and you clearly cant see or understand the point of my post. I can take opinions, I just don't like when people put them across in the way you do. People like you are reasons why servers don't last very long and gms get fed up and close them.

I simply told you that you are coming across as without any tact and you started throwing insults first, says it all really.

As for tongue in arse? Again you got it all wrong. I made a friendly (and polite) suggestion to him the other day about mobs in mino and he said no. I didn't bang on about it and yet I'm still here today making this post to someone like you.

Get your facts right before you start throwing insults around.

---------- Post Merged at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:47 PM ----------

I'm a right twat? You are throwing insults right off the bat at me for me suggesting that he phrase his feedback differently and I'm the twat?

kk, jog on genius. (not).
How am i banging on about it lol, left a post he replied thanks for your feedback. Than this idiot called stephens has to stick his brown nose in. Just like your opinion about my opinion, no one gives a fk so just keep this post to feeback about the server.

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
You keep banging on getting all heated and replying with insults because you didn't like my suggestion to you about your initial feedback.

As for the gm, I cant speak for him and I wont. I just gave my opinion on something you did as he's a decent lad and I wouldn't wanna see him get fed up with it before the server even starts.

If you don't like what I say then stop replying with insults and then I wont have to respond?

Use your head mate, you keep insulting someone they aren't gonna just accept it and stay silent.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
You keep banging on getting all heated and replying with insults because you didn't like my suggestion to you about your initial feedback.

As for the gm, I cant speak for him and I wont. I just gave my opinion on something you did as he's a decent lad and I wouldn't wanna see him get fed up with it before the server even starts.

If you don't like what I say then stop replying with insults and then I wont have to respond?

Use your head mate, you keep insulting someone they aren't gonna just accept it and stay silent.
If gm cant cope with my opinions god help him with whats to come when the proper cry babies start during live.

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
Get a Room the both of you - If you didn't like how storm worded his post then pm him rather than clog the post count up with Bull-**** - as what happens is the pair of you then go back and forth at each other.
No more posts need to be made by either of you unless its feedback.

Lost - Just a quick one could you please post an update edit to your main post etc with what you have been tweaking and changing so that we can test it for you and update you on how it has changed this will really help with balancing for live for you and help us all keep track of what has changed and also people looking at your server can see what is happening.

Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Next weekend, assuming the changes required can be made within that time, ill start posting a change log on my first post so people can see whats been changed thus far.
Awesome and.. will assassins be in game???

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
Awesome and.. will assassins be in game???

Might put assasin in for live, will have to code a few new spells to keep up with the other classes, always have a problem with having sin armour and weapons which we will need a good amount of considering its a med to high rate with a lot of content updates going to be coming, dont really have much sin stuff to work with

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
Wow arky calm down mate lol. You are much nicer in-game than you are on here pmsl.

In terms of feedback. I've given bits here and there but my latest is about the tao class.

Levelling speed really drops after 50 when solo, is there another tao dps spell I just haven't got yet or is it the case u want them to be more support when playing higher content? Either is fine. Would just like to know.

Ta

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.