Legend of Mir Vengeance

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017
server is pretty cool, struggling to get kits in beginning (have to sell books for 37 gold..) and if u were lucky some gold from mobs.

one thing I didn't like is the kits that drop from leveling caves.. (they sell for 0 gold).

else than that server is amazing, will be a good MED-HIGH rate server since the last good server was 5h (which closed about 5 months ago)

I hope you have it done by this weekend..

also templar class seems unneeded .. same hits same **** no need for another class that might ruin server balance.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Have to agree the Templar sounds fun but i don’t think you’re at a stage to comfortable release it

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
take templers out imo. sin war tao wizz fine. if everything was balanced ect then why not. focus on content and important things for now? yeah few people may of wanted to play it. but **** happens it hasn't been released yet so people cant say they've put time ect into that class. a stable server and some what balance is very appealing to people who want to play. but if they log in few days see that somethings are unbalanced and then reboots every few days to fix and still bugged or broke w.e eventually they will get fed up. content. no bugs. keeps people interested the 1st few days /week of opening is what keeps the user count up tbh. anyway keep it up little advice maybe change the current legendary to just rare as there easy obtained. does not make sense something saying its legendary/mythical if its actually quiet common. haven't really levelled as only beta want it to feel fresh on opening.

---------- Post Merged at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Last edited:

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
take templers out imo. sin war tao wizz fine. if everything was balanced ect then why not. focus on content and important things for now? yeah few people may of wanted to play it. but **** happens it hasn't been released yet so people cant say they've put time ect into that class. a stable server and some what balance is very appealing to people who want to play. but if they log in few days see that somethings are unbalanced and then reboots every few days to fix and still bugged or broke w.e eventually they will get fed up. content. no bugs. keeps people interested the 1st few days /week of opening is what keeps the user count up tbh. anyway keep it up little advice maybe change the current legendary to just rare as there easy obtained not make sense something saying its legendary/mythical if its actually quiet common. haven't really levelled as only beta want it to feel fresh on opening.

---------- Post Merged at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Luke for president

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
I played for 5 minutes.
Issues:

Can't select Assassin/Archer class but they show as class options on start menu - you can code a new class but can't remove this?
- Disappointing as people like these classes
The 'Templar' class is spelt as Templer once you create your character
Start NPC test you to click the Quest Icon - where is it? I was playing a Templer/Templar so not sure if this is the issue
Couldn't find another NPC in the start town
Couldn't find any direction in what to do

You may think because I only played for a short amount of time the above points aren't relevant, but its the first few minutes of any game content wise and visual appeal that keep people hooked.

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
Lost - need you to be in game a bit more during this testing so you can implement some of the feedback etc.
Sure your doing loads of bit for server but would be useful to have you ingame

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
Yeah there seems to be a lot of interest in the server. If you can post an update log (lostwars) every so often (as u said you intend to) im sure it will keep the momentum for live release. Whenever thay may be.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Luke for president

Just needs to press that enter key now and then :P

---------- Post Merged at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:38 AM ----------

I played for 5 minutes.
Issues:

Can't select Assassin/Archer class but they show as class options on start menu - you can code a new class but can't remove this?
- Disappointing as people like these classes
The 'Templar' class is spelt as Templer once you create your character
Start NPC test you to click the Quest Icon - where is it? I was playing a Templer/Templar so not sure if this is the issue
Couldn't find another NPC in the start town
Couldn't find any direction in what to do

You may think because I only played for a short amount of time the above points aren't relevant, but its the first few minutes of any game content wise and visual appeal that keep people hooked.

My thoughts exact.. when I made a new character also couldn’t get 1st quest from start sz.. also like there’s not much of a guide and kinda boring start game.. do 1 shitty quest then on ya bike to lvl caves.. derp.

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
quests were taken out of the beta to not spoil the entire story within the server, ive been busy past few days but ill be hitting it hard monday onwards,

going with 4 classes, war wiz tao sin, templar may be release at a later date once its more playable

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
quests were taken out of the beta to not spoil the entire story within the server, ive been busy past few days but ill be hitting it hard monday onwards,

going with 4 classes, war wiz tao sin, templar may be release at a later date once its more playable

Not a complaint as such, but if you intend to release sin for live date, why has it not been available for testing phase?

canteducateme

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 22, 2018
Points.

-Starting the game as a templar doesn't allow you to do ANY of the initial quest line (Bug)
- HP / MP Pots seem to regen at a very crap rate (regardless of the size of pot, can see wizards struggling with mana)
- having NO caves available outside of leveling caves until 35 is IMO ridiculous, once the live launch happens these caves will be packed (depending on user count of course)
- Huge starting map (forgot the name of the town now) but mobs only limited to the actual town space? no Yeti's / oma's / canibal plants / cats etc? Nostalgic lost.
- Starter Kit rings mc /sc /dc 0-1 SO whats the point in the Skeleton cave rings? (0-1 of each class)
- Rare and Legendary items (I.e Books) drop more often than common weapons...

Wizard Skills -
-Thunderstorm doesn't seem to hit or have a bonus on undead mobs - in fact its pretty useless.
- Why does wizards start off with a spell but other classes dont?

Server seems ok - but I dont see anything NEW or EXCITING. Sorry but it wont take long to die.

---------- Post Merged at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Oh and the Loading game time is dumb.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Points.

-Starting the game as a templar doesn't allow you to do ANY of the initial quest line (Bug) - Simple fix.
- HP / MP Pots seem to regen at a very crap rate (regardless of the size of pot, can see wizards struggling with mana) - Already been addressed sorted for live.
- having NO caves available outside of leveling caves until 35 is IMO ridiculous, once the live launch happens these caves will be packed (depending on user count of course) - From what i read 35 will take you a few hours.....
- Huge starting map (forgot the name of the town now) but mobs only limited to the actual town space? no Yeti's / oma's / canibal plants / cats etc? Nostalgic lost. YAY leys see some more mob's we've seen everyday for the last 15 years some more.
- Starter Kit rings mc /sc /dc 0-1 SO whats the point in the Skeleton cave rings? (0-1 of each class) - Not really a problem.
- Rare and Legendary items (I.e Books) drop more often than common weapons... -That could be a problem.

Wizard Skills -
-Thunderstorm doesn't seem to hit or have a bonus on undead mobs - in fact its pretty useless.
- Why does wizards start off with a spell but other classes dont?

Server seems ok - but I dont see anything NEW or EXCITING. Sorry but it wont take long to die.

---------- Post Merged at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Oh and the Loading game time is dumb.

Negative nancy.

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
can u put it up at least we have somth to do

Launching this weekend most likely.

Been away for most of the weekend, will update here regarding some changes. (test server will have this patch later today)

Adjusted the names for levelling armours, now as follows, Warrior/plate, wizard/robe, taoist/armour, assasin/cloak
Removed templar class (may release it once its in a more playable stat, replacing it with assasin)
Assassin can now be created.
Removed templar items from drops, added assasins
Made tweaks to the spawns of mobs, smaller amount of mobs spawn more frequently
Potions now tick correctly.
Adjusted the item grade of most items, less mythical / legendaries now as they were too common
Added all crafting items to drops
Fixed some small issues with classes / genders not being able to wear the correct armour etc
Adjusted monsters being undead, will allow more mobs to be Thunderstormed, tu'd etc
Adjusted the stats of taoist pets, increased
Adjusted the cooldowns of vairous spells
----------------------------------------------------------------------- Will post future updates on this post / edited.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Never really been a tao but is it normal that you have to summon the new tao pet before a shin? As if u have a shin or deva out first you cant summon the new pet

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
Never really been a tao but is it normal that you have to summon the new tao pet before a shin? As if u have a shin or deva out first you cant summon the new pet

Was going to make it only possible to have the demon out on his own, or you can use the deva and shin, ill take a look and see what way I can change it

Status
Not open for further replies.