Legend of Mir Vengeance

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
just fyi. if i get one pet. at a late stage ill be going war. tao my main class and atm from what am seeing one ammy 1 pet low damage green not as good. / again havent tested properly but all of these lil bits with taos its making me wanna go war.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
just fyi. if i get one pet. at a late stage ill be going war. tao my main class and atm from what am seeing one ammy 1 pet low damage green not as good. / again havent tested properly but all of these lil bits with taos its making me wanna go war.
On the chara screen to, theres 2 slots at bottom for psn/ammy, so why cant taos use 2 braces?

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
Launching this weekend most likely.

Been away for most of the weekend, will update here regarding some changes. (test server will have this patch later today)

Adjusted the names for levelling armours, now as follows, Warrior/plate, wizard/robe, taoist/armour, assasin/cloak
Removed templar class (may release it once its in a more playable stat, replacing it with assasin)
Assassin can now be created.
Removed templar items from drops, added assasins
Made tweaks to the spawns of mobs, smaller amount of mobs spawn more frequently
Potions now tick correctly.
Adjusted the item grade of most items, less mythical / legendaries now as they were too common
Added all crafting items to drops
Fixed some small issues with classes / genders not being able to wear the correct armour etc
Adjusted monsters being undead, will allow more mobs to be Thunderstormed, tu'd etc
Adjusted the stats of taoist pets, increased
Adjusted the cooldowns of vairous spells
----------------------------------------------------------------------- Will post future updates on this post / edited.

Do u know what time u are planning on inputting these changes? Would like to try them out.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Launching this weekend most likely.

Been away for most of the weekend, will update here regarding some changes. (test server will have this patch later today)

Adjusted the names for levelling armours, now as follows, Warrior/plate, wizard/robe, taoist/armour, assasin/cloak
Removed templar class (may release it once its in a more playable stat, replacing it with assasin)
Assassin can now be created.
Removed templar items from drops, added assasins
Made tweaks to the spawns of mobs, smaller amount of mobs spawn more frequently
Potions now tick correctly.
Adjusted the item grade of most items, less mythical / legendaries now as they were too common
Added all crafting items to drops
Fixed some small issues with classes / genders not being able to wear the correct armour etc
Adjusted monsters being undead, will allow more mobs to be Thunderstormed, tu'd etc
Adjusted the stats of taoist pets, increased
Adjusted the cooldowns of vairous spells
----------------------------------------------------------------------- Will post future updates on this post / edited.
wouldnt let me create a Sin just now

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
On the chara screen to, theres 2 slots at bottom for psn/ammy, so why cant taos use 2 braces?
try equip both and then ask again lol. maybe because i had to take off one brace? because other slots does not take ammy / pois. hence me saying..

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
try equip both and then ask again lol. maybe because i had to take off one brace? because other slots does not take ammy / pois. hence me saying..
What? Im confused, u was on about tao pets lol. I didnt mean to quote you but i was saying theres a problem not bein able to attach ammys to the spare slot, which taos suffer not having the extra sc

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
What? Im confused, u was on about tao pets lol. I didnt mean to quote you but i was saying theres a problem not bein able to attach ammys to the spare slot, which taos suffer not having the extra sc

Have you tried to put it in manually? On Crystals if you double click poison / amulet it will spam it into the same spot and keep switching out. You need to put your Amulets on the Slot that does not change, then put poison in the change slot then have a poison bag on your pot bar so you can switch between red/green instantly and only need to switch amulets when ran out.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Ah maybe keep that as ammy/psn n make a new medal so taos dont lose out on sc maybe?

No thats silly it's 2018 taoist should be able to run poison / amulet without having to lose a brace. Every class will get a medal if thats the case so tao will still be down in stats.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
No thats silly it's 2018 taoist should be able to run poison / amulet without having to lose a brace. Every class will get a medal if thats the case so tao will still be down in stats.
Log off 😂 read what the comments r before. I got told the symbol thats not used atm is for a medal just not changed what the image is. So i said maybe keep it as ammy/psn n make a new medal slot. Going from my previous comments ive already said they shouldnt lose a brace and in this comment i said so taos dont lose out on sc...

---------- Post Merged at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:52 PM ----------

I play wizz, but i tried a tao to see how bad they was and was shocked about how pets worked and how low sc they actually have, so trying to help get them more balanced.

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
Got some **** going down in real life, taking test server off until thing things are sorted / proper changes have been made, would leave it up but I currently don't have the time to be dedicating to this and don't want to leave people wondering whats going on, ideally will be able to go live this weekend but still taking the test server offline for the time being. Sorry, still intend on releasing the server but don't want to keep saying a live date and giving dates on which **** will be done whenever I cannot fully go through with them, sorry for those of you that wanted it to be up as soon as possible, real life takes priority unfortunately.

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
Got some **** going down in real life, taking test server off until thing things are sorted / proper changes have been made, would leave it up but I currently don't have the time to be dedicating to this and don't want to leave people wondering whats going on, ideally will be able to go live this weekend but still taking the test server offline for the time being. Sorry, still intend on releasing the server but don't want to keep saying a live date and giving dates on which **** will be done whenever I cannot fully go through with them, sorry for those of you that wanted it to be up as soon as possible, real life takes priority unfortunately.

Gotta do what you gotta do. Don't give any more dates or maybes though mate. Just come back when you are sure you have everything sorted and have implemented feedback so far.

On another note, I'm gonna go try Darkzone for a bit as it looks decent/30 users or so. If anyone wants to get a group together drop me a message :)

(Chaos) from this server.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Log off  read what the comments r before. I got told the symbol thats not used atm is for a medal just not changed what the image is. So i said maybe keep it as ammy/psn n make a new medal slot. Going from my previous comments ive already said they shouldnt lose a brace and in this comment i said so taos dont lose out on sc...

---------- Post Merged at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:52 PM ----------

I play wizz, but i tried a tao to see how bad they was and was shocked about how pets worked and how low sc they actually have, so trying to help get them more balanced.

You'd just make it so Amulet is used from bag instead of amulet/psn slot or brace slot.

It's really easy.

Reactions: TheOnlyOne

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Maybe you could tell me what you actually meant by your previous posts? not really sure what point you're trying to make?

I think he thinks your " TwistedSoul " some douche who used to make server for a quick £ i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.