Legend Of Mir2 Diamond

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
Hi everyone I would like to announce that in the upcoming time I will be launching my first server I have been a mir player since 14 years hopefully the experience I had from playing so many great servers helped me enough to make a proper server and make it worth a grind in the past period seen a lot of people trying with their first server some made it worth a play some couldn't hopefully my efforts would make it worth your time to play and obviously a big thanks for IceMan for releasing his files which helped very much also I would also like to thank the LOMCN team for their releases and everything they share which helped very much learning mir coding.

Live Date: Friday (today) 7pm GMT

AutoPatcher : It will be ready in a few hours.

Full Client
: http://www.mediafire.com/file/10710087cv446ga/Client.rar/file

Discord Link : https://discord.gg/kfwFRHk

p_17012p5761.jpg
[/URL][/download]

Last edited:

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Cant read a thing on that poster mate. Dont mean to be a arse saying it or trying to be a prick. But I cant see or read any off your features.

Reactions: stonecold316

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
You lost me at skills

“:skills from the same level but all skills reaching Lvl3 .requirment points increasing 44 needs level for examble Rage lv0 44 also will be gained at level (3,2,1 Level) but with massive increasing at point required to level up this skill”

Im sorry but what 👌🏻

Get an English translator for your ad and change that damn fuzzy font

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Best of luck on the server!

As the others have said maybe its because im on mobile device but i cant read at any of the text with the text colour vs the background

Reactions: mistodon

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Quick re colour of your text might help people to read better. maybe ask someone for a little bit of translation few things do not make sense *as stated the skills part *. Also might want to advertise abit more or do a few update logs to forum so people can see whats diff just reading it all by text * which some cannot* kinda sucks.. goodluck

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
Quite surprised anyone would even release this as an advert.. makes you wonder about the level of detail going into the rest of the server.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Quite surprised anyone would even release this as an advert.. makes you wonder about the level of detail going into the rest of the server.

He only messed up with the font, that's all.

@Megon you gotta edit that image so we can read it.

HxH

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 17, 2017
will def <NOT> try this server, cuz this font is hurting my eyes...peace out

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Im being told its not a low rate but states it is? can the gms give any more information better yet reply to some of the questions asked above about the font^ would be nice to see a update log of what things have been changed or at least some screenies or video of ingame content... actually get people to wanting to log on and check it out.. Rather than oh another low rate loads of text no ty ill pass. Bit more clarification on content spells ect never goes a miss..

Reactions: stonecold316

Maverick

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2013
looked into this server..... are you posting for remi or you him?

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
i thought remedi aswell ya know
Post automatically merged:

he sent me a msg with a similar discord pic saying new server soon come play lmao now hes blocked me on that account and his new discord server pic is the same ahahah

#ah well at least a server to play

Maverick

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2013
the admin on the diamond discord has a dif # then the remi account i know of but the fact he changed it to diamond was enough proof for me, dont have to prove it in court lol

remidiamond.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.