Legend Of Mir2 Diamond

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
Main thread updated with more informations.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
the fact you havent even decided to not even attempt replying or answering anything shows how much of a piece of **** you are @Megon total lack of respect to not even answer the questions about you`re server never mind the mods asking you to update..

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
Not really sure what people are expecting, this is another cash grab from an exceptionally untrustworthy individual.

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
Not really sure what people are expecting, this is another cash grab from an exceptionally untrustworthy individual.
what are you talking about if iam not trustworthy why am i here now ? this was a mistake only and sorted and this avoid will remove soon maybe he's just forget to remove it

Reactions: deano13

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
what are you talking about if iam not trustworthy why am i here now ? this was a mistake only and sorted and this avoid will remove soon maybe he's just forget to remove it

Here we go again, complete denial?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
So I'm closing this thread because he has two new ones. With the avoid tag, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.