Legend Of Mir2 FourHeroes.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
  1. This is basically the same advert as your last server.
  2. Is Horizon closed now?
  3. With the map layout at the top I was expecting at least one new location, but nope XD
  4. Why do you have a gif of someone mining?
  5. This is like the third "FourHeroes" server we've had now.
  6. GL I guess
1.This not The same advert,but yes im take some things of my other adverts cause i made the same Things on it
2.Horizon Not Closed,is there's a rules that block me to open 2 servers in the same time ? (Scorpion has 3 servers online :D)
3.didnt get you :) .
4.i have made this gif on Horizon Advert,but if its will do a problems i will make another one.
5.witch server.
6.Ty Thank You For your Comment.

Post automatically merged:

To be fair, you can't expect him to keep up a server with 0 users and his work is getting better with each server, progression has to start somewhere, this looks much better from what hes provided so far.
Thanks for your opinion mate. :love:

Dude cmon, not everyone knows how to mine :rolleyes:
LOL 😂😂

The copy/paste is real.

We really should stop allowing this.
all owners now copy and paste from each others,but this is not problem if im copy/paste of my old work :p
You should take That Title "Most Hater" :p

View attachment 21174

I Took it upon myself to create the next server ads map x
you first time notice that copy paste ? 😂😂😂😂

when its come online ?
Soon,Can't say Any date,still work on it.

Wait, am I gnna get banned for playing your 4th server? Sounds great, let’s “cheat” away

Think this can top Iceman 😂

Also seems like the exact same as horizon but with a fancy map lol

Oh and with edens skills haha
Your welcome "Cheater" 😂😂

Last edited:

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
To be fair, you can't expect him to keep up a server with 0 users and his work is getting better with each server, progression has to start somewhere, this looks much better from what hes provided so far.

my first server was my best one

just saying.

Reactions: XaioXin

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
my first server was my best one

just saying.
You can make better server next time.

How come some of your thread is copy and paste from https://www.lomcn.org/forum/threads/edens-elite-network-mir-2.99852/:eek: can you not even fully word your own thread?

😂 you for real kid?

A Couple of lines and you're crying, not to mention from what I saw is copy paste these are basic Crystal features so it really bares no relevance than bulking out both of your adverts.
"Biggest Spammer" 😂😂(y)

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
😂 you for real kid?

A Couple of lines and you're crying, not to mention from what I saw is copy paste these are basic Crystal features so it really bares no relevance than bulking out both of your adverts.
Makes no difference to me like, but if someone can't make their own adverts from scratch which pulls players in, then pitty them, just makes it sound like they have copied the server and advert to relaunch it, if so god help him :P all i can say is good luck.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I think you will find its Spamzilla.

Lord Spamzilla to you kind sir.

Was defending him, I thought id get some love back.

Makes no difference to me like, but if someone can't make their own adverts from scratch which pulls players in, then pitty them, just makes it sound like they have copied the server and advert to relaunch it, if so god help him :p all i can say is good luck.

Dude, he copied like 5 lines of text you spoon 😂… It makes it sound like you think you have copyright on those 5 lines of text.

I hope you're not using Euro skins... if so god help you - no originality.

Genuinely not even trying to troll you, im amazed with state of your server your critising another.

Reactions: XaioXin

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Dude, he copied like 5 lines of text you spoon 😂… It makes it sound like you think you have copyright on those 5 lines of text.
Genuinely not even trying to troll you, im amazed with state of your server your critising another.
Where have i criticised his server? I merely asked why he chose to copy word for word and not even rearrange the lines, states he will be making drop files from scratch but as to copy 1/2 a add from a past server, so it got me wondering.

5 lines? maybe you need to go back to school and learn to count ;) But like i said it doesn't bother me just asked the question to why it was copied word for word.

Maps and Monsters
- All Euro maps and a lot of new custom maps
- All Euro monsters and new with AI's.
- Elite Boss system, drop files change on the level of the boss.
- Atmospheric Monster Lighting Effects.
Quests
- Each cave has its own mini chain quests.
- Each cave has its own daily quest.
- Random Mob quests around the lands.
- Quest Systems to give out buff's and item level system exp!
- Earn GameGold from some quests!
Buffs
- Buff Icons with timers.
- Server wide buff system for events.
TrustMerchant
- New TrustMerchant interface. (Buy and Sell with Gold/GameGold)

Status
Not open for further replies.