Legend Of Mir2 FourHeroes.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Where have i criticised his server? I merely asked why he chose to copy word for word and not even rearrange the lines, states he will be making drop files from scratch but as to copy 1/2 a add from a past server, so it got me wondering.

5 lines? maybe you need to go back to school and learn to count ;) But like i said it doesn't bother me just asked the question to why it was copied word for word.

Maps and Monsters
- All Euro maps and a lot of new custom maps
- All Euro monsters and new with AI's.
- Elite Boss system, drop files change on the level of the boss.
- Atmospheric Monster Lighting Effects.
Quests
- Each cave has its own mini chain quests.
- Each cave has its own daily quest.
- Random Mob quests around the lands.
- Quest Systems to give out buff's and item level system exp!
- Earn GameGold from some quests!
Buffs
- Buff Icons with timers.
- Server wide buff system for events.
TrustMerchant
- New TrustMerchant interface. (Buy and Sell with Gold/GameGold)
its copied and pasted cause the same things in,and im not says im not copy paste,yes im did :)
Edit:was wonder if you selling items in TPR or no.
Post automatically merged:

Lord Spamzilla to you kind sir.

Was defending him, I thought id get some love back.
thats enough love "💋:love:" ? 😂😂

Last edited:

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
its copied and pasted cause the same things in,and im not says im not copy paste,yes im did :)
Edit:was wonder if you selling items in TPR or no.
I never said you didn't admit to copying, out of interest how have you set up your giving gamegold from quests? Also will all mobs server wise be having quests trigger from killing them? Or is that just because you copied the post?

Storm you're super sour lately mate, it doesn't suit you.
Sour? Because im sick of people just copying stuff for a easy quick fix? If players cant take some time to make a new server thread then so be it. But i bet some of the stuff he as copied and pasted from the post like random monster quests he doesnt even have in the server.

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I never said you didn't admit to copying, out of interest how have you set up your giving gamegold from quests? Also will all mobs server wise be having quests trigger from killing them? Or is that just because you copied the post?

Sour? Because im sick of people just copying stuff for a easy quick fix? If players cant take some time to make a new server thread then so be it. But i bet some of the stuff he as copied and pasted from the post like random monster quests he doesnt even have in the server.

C'mon bro.. You was part of EdenElite which is known for one of the most dirty all of over the place easy-fix codes of any Mir.

You are part of Prim which is very Euro Mir like ( No **** as i played and enjoyed my time )

You can't dig at somebody for doing exactly what you've been doing for the last 2 years, this all started because he Copy n Pasted a few very very standard features which are in #C files, which he had every right todo.

Reactions: XaioXin

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
C'mon bro.. You was part of EdenElite which is known for one of the most dirty all of over the place easy-fix codes of any Mir.

You are part of Prim which is very Euro Mir like ( No **** as i played and enjoyed my time )

You can't dig at somebody for doing exactly what you've been doing for the last 2 years, this all started because he Copy n Pasted a few very very standard features which are in #C files, which he had every right todo.
Fair enough, not gonna argue over something petty, all i asked was why he chose to copy word for word, when i bet he doesnt even have that monster random quest feature edens had. If he does fair play.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
i dont know what's your problem with me tbh :) , what about if you made this files(EE) by your self ??????

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
i dont know what's your problem with me tbh :) , what about if you made this files(EE) by your self ??????
I don't have a problem with you, i simply asked a question, then others commented on it so ive replied to all them :P
Do you have the random monster quests in, so when you kill a mob that you have quests linked up to, it randomly triggers a quest, which could in return give a small exp/ue n so on buff?

GuildMaster

Banned
Banned
Jan 1, 2019
Where have i criticised his server? I merely asked why he chose to copy word for word and not even rearrange the lines, states he will be making drop files from scratch but as to copy 1/2 a add from a past server, so it got me wondering.

5 lines? maybe you need to go back to school and learn to count ;) But like i said it doesn't bother me just asked the question to why it was copied word for word.

Maps and Monsters
- All Euro maps and a lot of new custom maps
- All Euro monsters and new with AI's.
- Elite Boss system, drop files change on the level of the boss.
- Atmospheric Monster Lighting Effects.
Quests
- Each cave has its own mini chain quests.
- Each cave has its own daily quest.
- Random Mob quests around the lands.
- Quest Systems to give out buff's and item level system exp!
- Earn GameGold from some quests!
Buffs
- Buff Icons with timers.
- Server wide buff system for events.
TrustMerchant
- New TrustMerchant interface. (Buy and Sell with Gold/GameGold)
ye where the problem if him take that of eden
I don't have a problem with you, i simply asked a question, then others commented on it so ive replied to all them :p
Do you have the random monster quests in, so when you kill a mob that you have quests linked up to, it randomly triggers a quest, which could in return give a small exp/ue n so on buff?
ye then where the problem if him make that iceman add the files of lcm so its free for all dont ask him for anything then .

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Fair enough, not gonna argue over something petty, all i asked was why he chose to copy word for word, when i bet he doesnt even have that monster random quest feature edens had. If he does fair play.
The fact his main language is not English I think is a good argument for copying info from an English post.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Everyone has used some ones files or something similar at one stage.. Granted could of edited his own bits but copy paste sometimes is the way forward for some people who cant speak English 100% but can read it some what.
All that being said thread should be cleaned ive seen alot worse servers. Along with the item glows ect looks decent. Im just glad to see its not a low rate.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
People associated with Edens elite v1/2/3/4 moaning about copied server ideas.

Lawd

When they hungry just add events like fathers day with some cash grab on gameshop

However i dont know why they slate Xiao guy, he definately spent more time on this server than that DarkGarbage habibi

• Haha

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
When they hungry just add events like fathers day with some cash grab on gameshop

However i dont know why they slate Xiao guy, he definately spent more time on this server than that DarkGarbage habibi

Well I am not part of EdensElite (any version), and we do events in game for the players, the GS reductions are there for people who already have GS and if people were on the fence and want an easier boost with exp scrolls etc, Im not holding them to randsome.
- Also the event itself contains GS items anyway that you can get from completing quests.

Not really sure why you gun for our server; but I bite my tongue not to retaliate against other servers, as I just want to see the game and servers flourish.

Anyway Xaio, goodluck with the server!

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
wipe server after beta?
Sure

تم الإرسال من CPH1823 باستخدام Tapatalk

Everyone has used some ones files or something similar at one stage.. Granted could of edited his own bits but copy paste sometimes is the way forward for some people who cant speak English 100% but can read it some what.
All that being said thread should be cleaned ive seen alot worse servers. Along with the item glows ect looks decent. Im just glad to see its not a low rate.
"Med Rate"

:love:

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Well I am not part of EdensElite (any version), and we do events in game for the players, the GS reductions are there for people who already have GS and if people were on the fence and want an easier boost with exp scrolls etc, Im not holding them to randsome.
- Also the event itself contains GS items anyway that you can get from completing quests.

Not really sure why you gun for our server; but I bite my tongue not to retaliate against other servers, as I just want to see the game and servers flourish.

Anyway Xaio, goodluck with the server!

Oh so Chris and Pete isnt on the TPR team?

• Wow

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan

than your mam and your family **** off stupid **** at last im working on my files not use othere ppl files and source and theaf few ppl to steal they work ( zedina )

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
than your mam and your family **** off stupid **** at last im working on my files not use othere ppl files and source and theaf few ppl to steal they work ( zedina )
Why come here and talk **** ?
also didnt understand what you talk about,Google translate helps alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.