Legend Of Mir2 FourHeroes.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Nice item names ,stats, and so all match EE. You csnt come up with your own?

What you think @StormHero ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3gena

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
nope,i just like EE stuffs
emoji2960.png

Your lack of consideration for other people's work is astounding beyond belief.
You even seem pleased about it.

Disgraceful.

Reactions: LightBringer

WarrDcv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2017
Admin, I find it stupid I have 3 lvl at firewall and I sometimes dump 3-5-9-12 sometimes and 40 and 60 ... is not ok I mc 50+ luck 2 how to give dmg 3 ?? at lvl 3 with fw? please do something and change it

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Yes, after i mentioned about the advert being half used from edens one and got so much stick back from it :P i didn't want to point out that all recipes from top to bottom in same order/ same ingredients. All mounts/Shoulder pads same name, stats as Edens, Even some of the NPC scripts still are based on what was in Edens, i still aint made it to level 15 yet, the pain of killing deers/cows for 15 levels to be able to go to BW got the better of me. But i also did notice a fair few different features to, unless these have just been copied and pasted from a different server to? I blame you @IceMan XD releasing DB's when u released the code pfft.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
All this talk about stealing/copying, are you guys aware where all your mob images etc came from

Oh yeah Mir is 1 giant Rip; we are a Guild of Thieves.

However I think it's the main thing of he took the released EE DB and made no changes to it whatsoever - he didn't even rename the custom items they made
Basically when people with C# used to do the same with that, not change anything and just release it

Either or, like you said, robbing robbers, isn't really robbing...or is it...?!

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Oh yeah Mir is 1 giant Rip; we are a Guild of Thieves.

However I think it's the main thing of he took the released EE DB and made no changes to it whatsoever - he didn't even rename the custom items they made
Basically when people with C# used to do the same with that, not change anything and just release it

Either or, like you said, robbing robbers, isn't really robbing...or is it...?!
made changes or didnt made,that back to me.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
The server owner has been linked to hacking accounts on different servers, the server may still be active, but will no longer be allowed to advertise on LOMCN.
play at your own risk.

• Dislike
Reactions: XaioXin and 3gena
Status
Not open for further replies.