Legend of Mir2 Psychology.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Or just, you know...Ban him?

At some point you guys will realise that scum like him actually damages this community, rather than encourages people to play...not just his servers, but any of the decent ones either.

This community has grown up since we could all play 24/7...a lot of people have families and commitments to attend to...you burn the little time they have, and they won't waste anymore.

It won't be long till this forum is dead if you don't start getting rid of people like this. I can understand the advertisement stance, and not wanting to block any fishy looking ones, but from what I can see....he has given you every excuse to rid him from this forum, even after allowing him to advertise and yet...nothing?

Just get rid, stop sitting on the fence...he's proven he's a piece of ****, now throw the trash out.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Or just, you know...Ban him?

Aww pottsy long time no see. This has been talked about loads recently if you wanna catch up on some of the chats check the psychology server ad pages of it.

Long story short the massive calls for bans came when his server was shut down while still accepting donations. I have been a player and forum user for much longer than I have been a mod and users that have done similar went without a ban so trying to be consistent. Also he offered a server and people were playing it and wanting to play it.

You are right that we are all grown up so a big red warning sign should be enough to prevent a lot of the issues that are popping up but we have banned advertisements if other issues arise maybe we will move towards a ban but not right now.

Reactions: stonecold316

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
hi All players cry to leveling ...
oki will made leveling so easier reboot after 1hours leveling will be easier alot
and Add good item of all hunting page with good stat and give a boss more hard to kill

Status
Not open for further replies.