Legend of Mir2 Psychology.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
gotta love how mir2 advert section has become Egyptian/Romanian cashgrab servers which last 1-2 weeks, in which the GM's don't log on unless it's to process a donation, then when it dies they release another server under a new name a few weeks later... sad times for mir indeed. I mean FFS.. listing trustmerchant as a feature? cmon....
my thoughts exactly lol

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
gms doesnt save the game from closing but the players so if the pple play and didnt cry then why closing it
i quit the mir from last server the donations isnt my main issue the bigest server i have donated in is 400$
do u think that a treasure i did from mir :/
you took a donation off someone , then didn't log on , then closed it the next day , leaving the person out of pocket , and you hadn't logged on for days prior to that , and then you closed it without question , people like you shouldn't run servers !!! Your clearly in it for the short term and for the money !!!

Reactions: Emzie

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
you took a donation off someone , then didn't log on , then closed it the next day , leaving the person out of pocket , and you hadn't logged on for days prior to that , and then you closed it without question , people like you shouldn't run servers !!! Your clearly in it for the short term and for the money !!!
whos this one ?!
how i do it for money and dont care plus didnt log in for days maybe i have real work more important!!!
closed with out question coz i do hard work events and the pple left coz i didnt login all time coz i said theres a real work and didnt give me more time for game that the reason i closed the server for

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
whos this one ?!
how i do it for money and dont care plus didnt log in for days maybe i have real work more important!!!
closed with out question coz i do hard work events and the pple left coz i didnt login all time coz i said theres a real work and didnt give me more time for game that the reason i closed the server for

Whats you having real work got to do with your willingness to happily accept a donation on a server , you clearly lost interest in , then closed the server the next day , i was one of the last few left on your server before you closed it , and like you just said " people left because YOU didn't log on " which is true !!! you gave up on the server and yet still took donations knowing you had plans to close it not long after !!!

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
Whats you having real work got to do with your willingness to happily accept a donation on a server , you clearly lost interest in , then closed the server the next day , i was one of the last few left on your server before you closed it , and like you just said " people left because YOU didn't log on " which is true !!! you gave up on the server and yet still took donations knowing you had plans to close it not long after !!!
never mate i dont lost my interested about mir this time but i was busy as *** plus my wedding was in these days so i wasnt had any time i did a mistake when i launched the server in this time coz many off pple like my server style but i was slowly coz i was busy and is the server owner cashgrab for collect 400$ then iam stupid...i will say it again the only mistake in last launch is the time that i open the game when iam busy but if u remmber the mir attlantis launched be4 more the a year

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
never mate i dont lost my interested about mir this time but i was busy as *** plus my wedding was in these days so i wasnt had any time i did a mistake when i launched the server in this time coz many off pple like my server style but i was slowly coz i was busy and is the server owner cashgrab for collect 400$ then iam stupid...i will say it again the only mistake in last launch is the time that i open the game when iam busy but if u remmber the mir attlantis launched be4 more the a year

Thank you for giving us a reason to never play any of your servers.

Reactions: stonecold316

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
This server actually same dude who did remedi lol ? Just banned all his accounts if thats true jesus.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
I will give yours a pass to don't fancy putting in the effort AGAIN , only for you to close it because either donations have stopped or you get bored !!

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
I will give yours a pass to don't fancy putting in the effort AGAIN , only for you to close it because either donations have stopped or you get bored !!
I will not just waste my time with who listens to himself only i just tell you and i will never say it again miratlantis is gone and its the past so no more replay

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
I will not just waste my time with who listens to himself only i just tell you and i will never say it again mir atlantis is gone and its the past so no more replay

LMAO !!!! RIP !!! earlier you were considering putting it bk up , everyone can now see what sort of gm you are !!! the money grabbing kind , who is in it for himself and a quick buck !!! and yet still the sort of bad gm who would take donation money and still close the server !!! Your reputation is now open for everyone to see :) So if you ever do decide to throw up another server , people will be warned to keep clear of it :)

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
LMAO !!!! RIP !!! earlier you were considering putting it bk up , everyone can now see what sort of gm you are !!! the money grabbing kind , who is in it for himself and a quick buck !!! and yet still the sort of bad gm who would take donation money and still close the server !!! Your reputation is now open for everyone to see :) So if you ever do decide to throw up another server , people will be warned to keep clear of it :)
That is not your problem.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
gotta love how mir2 advert section has become Egyptian/Romanian cashgrab servers which last 1-2 weeks, in which the GM's don't log on unless it's to process a donation, then when it dies they release another server under a new name a few weeks later... sad times for mir indeed. I mean FFS.. listing trustmerchant as a feature? cmon....

Agree with you. Really hope no one puts any time/effort into these servers especially those not really familar with private servers.

This guy (FS) has had even more servers that hes put on lomcn, FB advertisments which then disapear when the server goes after few days.... I presume he just closes it/renames it then bangs it on lomcn as a new server.

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Another copy and paste cash grab server just what i asked santa for....... Can this just be deleted its servers and GM like this and that Firestorm noob that give mir 2 a bad name.
@Return no one is gonna play your dogshit server that now has a massive red Avoid on it so do us all a favour and **** off yer merry xmas ya cash grabbing **** ;)

• Haha
Reactions: stonecold316

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
Agree with you. Really hope no one puts any time/effort into these servers especially those not really familar with private servers.

This guy (FS) has had even more servers that hes put on lomcn, FB advertisments which then disapear when the server goes after few days.... I presume he just closes it/renames it then bangs it on lomcn as a new server.
The only miratlantis i have made lol u are joking not else

Status
Not open for further replies.