Legend of Mir2 Psychology.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
Moved to a new Host and AutoPatcher become ready to download from here
**LINK REMOVED**

Last edited by a moderator:

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
How arrogant.. seems like I’m 110% lying with how your speaking ;) please return back to a psychologist about the real way making money ;)and wasting other people’s money please.

merry xmas :D

Last edited:

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
Patch notes 21/12/2019

-Added More mobs at leveling ares 45-

-Added more Mobs at leveling ares 60-

-Added EliteBdd 60+ in Group Cave-

-Added Bossland 60+-

-Added bossLand 70+-

-Added more Mob at all Cave-

-Added Exppot in Drop-

-Fixed SubWall Time Start Monday and Friday-

-Merry Cherry Event at 22 December-

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
servers very 1 sided , i'm highest tao on server and made no damage to a low level warr , gm clearly has no clue on how to even stats out , keep well clear of , i gave it the benefit of the doubt and now cba to play a 1 sided server lol

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
servers very 1 sided , i'm highest tao on server and made no damage to a low level warr , gm clearly has no clue on how to even stats out , keep well clear of , i gave it the benefit of the doubt and now cba to play a 1 sided server lol
taoist its good class at good fight and anyone can test this you just say anything to make a looking server bad .
Post automatically merged:

I found a bug PM ME ingame PainKeeper !
Problem fixed.
Ppl actually playing this server?
why not .
How arrogant.. seems like I’m 110% lying with how your speaking ;) please return back to a psychologist about the real way making money ;)and wasting other people’s money please.

merry xmas :D
if peoeple dont like game will not do donated..

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
has the IP changed? 19th was the last time the server status showing it as online?

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
yo.. if this is remedi i dont know why admins have allowed some one to have a server up for a month accept donations ignore people and then remake another not even 40 days after his?
Sad that no action has been taken tbh ruins lil bits of community granted people can play what they want but should be limitations on how many or how quick you can remake another server... just a mockery tbh taking advantage imo.

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara
I don't understand why you`re complaining, try it before and after u can say what u think! I play with wizard and sin(both seem fine to me), also tao is best class at bosses and pvp in my opinion, warrior is ok high dc, ac, amc god on bosses and lvling fast than sin... also I use same account details like other servers and i don't have problems!
This server deserves a chance and if any problems arise, they can be corrected !
More ppl online= more time opened and much fun!

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I don't understand why you`re complaining, try it before and after u can say what u think! I play with wizard and sin(both seem fine to me), also tao is best class at bosses and pvp in my opinion, warrior is ok high dc, ac, amc god on bosses and lvling fast than sin... also I use same account details like other servers and i don't have problems!
This server deserves a chance and if any problems arise, they can be corrected !
More ppl online= more time opened and much fun!

If you're using the same account details for every server then you're plain and simple dumb. Only a leak or a dishonest GM is enough to lose everything you have on other servers.

And this server is flagged because the owned is known for running low effort servers for a quick buck, then he shuts them down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.